Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Misunderstanding (OPEN)

Siltrakes head pounded as he was dragged behind the curtain and given instructions from Marius. He hurriedly took of his poor excuse of a shirt and his shorts. He looked at his bandaged legs and feet which served as shoes for him and unwound them. He stripped to nothing as he convulsed sheeding any left over scales on his body,feathers and fur. He had a banged up body the demon had left numerous scortch and burn marks all over his body. Even siltrake did not realize how many there were. He looked at some of his older scars and hesitated to show them. Even with the cleric healing energy they were healing as well. He looked at the cleric somewhat ashamed of his femine body. "mind you...cleric..i really dont like showing all of myself...and I hope it doesnt hurt to badly."he said as he continued to rubb his healing throat.
Marius (played by Jiubei)

Marius gets close to Siltrake and scrutinizes any and all wounds on his body, occasionally prodding them test for tenderness or incomplete healing. Some of the places he prodded were not... flattering, but Marius gave no indication of embarrassment or arousal for he felt none.

"I do not find the male body, no matter how effeminate he is, sexually attractive... In fact, I have not been sexually attractive to anything for centuries, regardless of gender."

All of his wounds were well on their way to healing, they just need to settle down and let the natural healing process take over. Marius looks at Siltrake's wound covered body and contemplated on deciding the best way to go about the next step. He thought long and hard, before sighing. He dugndeep into his pouch once more, but this time he dug out a generous heap of the balm on his hand and lathered it all over his hands.

He approaches Siltrake with a loom of resignation, saying, "Please know, Sunrae, that I find no pleasure in what I am about to do... And I'm truly sorry."

And Marius began the process of lathering and rubbing down Siltrake's entire body.

(You guys think this isn't too... raunchy? I thought it might be a good premise for some very hilarious replies, but I can have it changed)
Siltrake let, out absigh of relifbwhen the clericbsaid he hadn' been sexally attractive in centuries. Hearing this allowed Siltrakebto calm down a little his facebstill red from embarresment. As Marius poked and prodding his wound a jolt od pain went through his body. He let out abwhine of pain as looked at Marius. He sighed and still allowed Marius to finish his work. He coughed embareses, his eyes went wide as soon as he saw Marius take out a balm and rub it over his hands. As he proceded to rub down his body with the balm Siltrakss face immediatly flushes a deep shade of red as he let out a whine of complaint. "ow..ow..ow...hey careful were your rubbing. That hurts....ow...thank the graces you have no sexual attraction......Ow..are you sure you are not some perv....hey watch it." He said in broken sentences as Marius rubbed him down with the balm. He fussed and created a loud enough commition for the others to hear. He growled at Marius for him touching tender areas of his body that still hurt, and each time Siltrake uttered a crybof, disteess.

(occ: i think it is perfect! No mattee how raunchy it is. Hey it will give my sgapeshifter to make a huge fuss. Let alone with his complaints it would make eveeyone question what happened. As you said before, perfect for some funny feedback and comments.)
Cheshire (played by hiddensoul14)

cheshire poked her head back in the room " whilke their doing that why not come with me , and ill show you around tyranic" cheshire had a wide smile on her face as her cap slowly fell off ,but she quickly cought it and put it back on and continued to look at tyranic with her almost creepy smile
Tyrantic (played by CelticIce)

"Sounds good to me." He said opting not to want to listen to they sounds of whatever was going on behind the curtain. He shuttered at the thought of what was going on."Anything is better then listening to the Entertainer get poked and prodded in places I don't wanna know." Tyrantic said with a small chuckle. He began following Cheshire without question.

cheshire began to walk down the hallway " over there is the chem lab and on the other side is the computer security system head quarters" as she began to reach the elevator she continued to point out random rooms , she reached the elevator and pressed the button but nothing happened " hmm , must be broken" she slid her hand down the side of the and a virtual computer screen and keyboard appeared she let her fingers dance across the keyboard and in less than a minuet the screen and keyboard dissapeared as the elvator opened " come on" cheshire stepped in and gestured for tyranic to follow"

Tyrantic had some trouble getting in the elevator he was big and broad. He had to suck his wings in to his back to get in through the door. Once in he relaxed a little and the elevator became very cramped."Sorry." He said trying to pull his wings in a little.

"its okay i can fix it" the door closed and ounce again cheshire made the digital screen and keyboard appear out of the wall , she typed oiut few things and suddenly the elevator grew in size and width and became bery less cramped , cheshire then let the screen and keyboard dissapear " thats better" and with that she pressed the button for the second floor and the elevator began to move

Tyrantic rotated his shoulders, in all honesty he should be at aw with all the things he had seen but he wasn't. He just enjoyed being with new companions."So where do you live?" Tyrantic asked Cheshire just to start the conversation.

cheshire looked up at tyranic " here" the door to the elevator opened jkust as she answered " on this floor its manly all the experiments that have been left to rot with time , she allowed the door to close and pressed the 3rd floor button , the elevator continued up and then opened on the 3rd floor " this is where all the bedrooms are" ounce again she let the doors close and pressed the last button other than the basement and attic buttons on the panel which is the 4th floor , ounce again the eleavator opened revealing a very short hallway with only 3 doors , the final door at the end of the hallway had a large sign on it that read " The Cheshire Experiment" cheshire stared at it for a second then quickly let the doors to the elevator shut " um... lets just go back down and ill show you your room"

"Wait whats that?" Tyrantic said holding the door open. He walked down the hallway towards the large sign."Is this you?" He said turning towards Cheshire.

cheshire continued to stare at the door with a horrified expression " c-can we just go .." she walked out of the elevator and reached out to grab tyranics arms but tripped over a small pile of debree and fell right through the door into a room that seemed un touched by time there was nodust no debree any where .

in the room the lights where on and there was severl tables with diffrent types of chemicals and equipment that is unknown to the human race but the most shocking thindg in the room is a hudge tube like thing in the back of the room that had the glass broken and has wires dangling from the top , the tube is lit up like it was on display and at the bottom covered in dry blood in a plact that reads in bold letters "THE HUMAN CHESHIRE" and below that there was another name " experiment: kayla stark" and underneath that it read " creator: Philip stark"

cheshire just sat there staring at the room before quickly standing up and running out ;eaving tyranic to explore

After the many centuries, Marius really felt less emotion being brought out as time went by. He theorizes that it might be because emotion is tied to the 'freshness' of an experience, and after living so long, not many experience are left that are fresh.

This one however, was still distasteful, lathering the shapeshifter as he moans and yelps is one part disturbing and three parts awkward. Marius decided this one experience was not worth exploring too much into and once he had bandaged him up as well (reminding Marius to go visit his friend the Mummy Lord) he washed his hand thoroughly as if he had touched something diseased.

"Do not worry. I have been told that it does not heard so much the second time. Some even said it feels very good."

Again Marius said with an expressionless face while guiding both Siltrake and Ren into the respective bed.
Siltrakes face was still red as Marius bandaged him up. He sighed as he was led into the medical bed. The whole experience left him flustered and highly embarreses. He sighed as he rubbed his head his blush finally dying down."but thankyou marius for your kind care. Maybe the next time if i get banged up, it wont be so embaressing to get patched up." He said as he looked at him and stuck his tounge out. Having close contact grew odd for him, he smiled and let out a laugh."well this is certainly intresting. And what dobyou mean it wont hurt the secind time? Oh my dont tell me im going to be banged up again." He said and ran his hand through his hair and sighed before blowing it iff.
Kin Ancalime (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

Kin followed them. She seemed slightly distracted as her ears kept twitching. Her hand was on the bandage that covered her wound.

Marius sat at the desk examining the other strange devices, including this one device that shone light in front of a magnifying glass.

"I would not know, I do not feel the same things you mortals do. And I was never afforded this great a treatment in my living years."

Marius then flipped through some dusty medical tomes on the shelf above the desk.

"Also, I am not a good person. If my Lady's orders was the other way around, I would have turned you all into empty soulless husks..."
Siltrake let out a laugh unwavering at his words. He looked at Marius with a most comicial exprsssion. "oh perhaps you are right. However I may be mortal, we shapeshifters do age alit slower then others. But since you are not a good person, and regardless if you say you aren't. But if your lady death orders you so be it. But as for keeping us all alive. I am most certain you have alternate thoughts or plans."he said as his comicals expresaion turned into a sinister one, a side the shapeshifter rarely showed unless he was getting ready to kill someone or scare someone. He let out a laugh and relaxed on the bed. "regardless Death cleric having no emotions or sexual drive seems to get boring. And if you say you are not a good person, then whats stopping you from holding me down and having your way with me eh? But i supppose thinking logically saves you trouble." He said as he shifted a long dragon like tail and began to play with a pen that was lyong on the bed, he changed over again. From comedic, to sinister, to oblivious, he was certia.ly the one you never could figure out. Also with his choice of words one, never would suspect it to come from the entertainer.
Kin Ancalime (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

Kin's ears twitched again and she looked at both of them. She stayed silent as they talked. Kin looked around but didn't touch anything.

Tyrantic stood for a second in aw of what he had just seen. The room was where Cheshire was created. He immediately turned and ran after Cheshire he didn't care about the room he was worried for his new friend. He ran through the lab yelling her name hoping she would come out and come to him. He could tell it upset her a lot to be there especially considering her father was the one who created her. He felt she needed a hug.

cheshire had gone to the 3rd floor where all the bedrooms were at she ran all the way to the end of the hallway and sat in the darkest corner , she was uterly terrified of her past , but not because of what her father did to her but of what she did to her father

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Misunderstanding (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus