Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Misunderstanding (OPEN)

Tyrantic (played by CelticIce)

Tyrantic was impressed by the nimble dodge of his swing. But he wouldn't be as reckless with his next attack. Using increased speed Tyrantic spun through the air and put himself right next to the griffin's right wing. He immediately blew his ice breath freezing the wing and sending the graceful griffin tumbling towards the ground. Summer-salting through the air Tyrantic smashed his tail into the top of of the griffins head sending it even faster towards the ground. Tyrantic landed next to the body of the griffin and sprayed him with another dose of ice to freeze over the rest of his body in a block of ice. Since the griffin was frozen solid Tyrantic turned his attention back to the girls by the tree.

Tyrantic ran over to the two girls next to the tree."We should get out of here soon." He said looking kinda annoyed."That ice wont hold very long. I'm only half dragon I cant lay out a layer thick enough,like most ice dragons can." Tyrantic admitted in shame that he couldn't do it."The point is its not going to be stuck in there for long. With the heat out here we probably have a couple minutes till it burst through the ice and launch's a counter assault." He said reluctantly
Mia (played by EonRising)

She screeched in pain as her wing was frozen and te inescapable blow to the head rendered her unconsious. After she was completely frozen, she managed to wake up and her eyes darted back and forth, horrified. It took her only afew seconds though to begin cracking the ice, her powerful wings and legs stretching and flexing, sending cracks through the ice. About a minute later, the ice shattered like glass, shards flying in every direction a she spread her majestic wings and let out an ear-splitting screech that rattled the leaves.
Mia was angry now, not just at Cheshire or escaping her, but at this man-dragon for attacking her. She folded her wings against her body and ran at a full sprint, smashing her hard skull and beak into Tyrantic's back before focusing again on Cheshire.

Tyrantic went flying after being hit from behind. Right before he could open his wings to slow his momentum he hit a tree full force cracking it all the way down to the trunk. After a second or two of lying on the ground he shook it off and stood up."Well that one hurt." He said rubbing his back where the griffin had run into him like a bull. Then he remembered he had to get back to the battle he wasn't gonna take that one sitting down. He rushed next to the griffin again and attempted to grab the wing he had frozen the first time.

Mia beat both her wings back, smacking him across the face with enough power to snap a humans arm in half. She then pinned Cheshire again an dug one of her eagle talons against her throat, just enough to draw blood and glared at Tyrantic, making it clear that the sharp claw would go all the way in if he made a move.

Tyrantic stood up and used his tail to grab hold of the griffin's leg that was on Cheshire. His tail tightened till the griffin loosened its grip.
Marius (played by Jiubei)

The smell of blood was thick in the air and the sound of battle was not far off, and Marius could sense someone is near death. Taking guidance from his goddess, he followed the sense of death, more to ensure the soul will not become lost upon death in battle. All he found was an aerial battle between two monsters, probably over that small thing in the dragon's claws, and a person near death by the tree.

Marius ignored the battle going on and went for the bleeding elf. He stood over her for a moment, scrutinizing her wounds. Marius sighed, although bleeding profusely, it does not seem that it was her time to die yet.

If he was led hear by his goddess it meant that something of fair importance should be about to happen, or an unusual death is about to occur. Nonetheless, it was his duty to heal those in need and this one needed it badly. So he bent down towards the elf and raised his black gauntleted arm towards her bleeding wound.

"This will hurt" was all he said as the healing spell began to take effect under his hand. The wound began to knit ad close, sending waves of intense pain through her body.

Incidentally, with his black hooded cloak and armor, he looked like death.

"Uh-uh," Mia chirped and wrapped the eagle-like foot around Cheshire's neck, "I'm not doing this because I want to."
The griffin was exceptionally skinny, her ribs actually could be seen through her course fur, her belt sunken up into her body. Despite the regal and proud look almost permenantly on her face, she was clearly starving.

"You don't have to do this!" Tightening his grip on the griffins paw."I want to help you eat but that isn't the way to do it. I don't wanna have to do this." Tyrantic said with a stern face on he hadn't even begun to show his true strength.
Cheshire (played by hiddensoul14)

"along with the fact you dont have to do this , you also cant kill me like this" cheshire spoke while smiling up at the grifin as she slowly faded away. ounce completely gone the grifins leg smashed into the ground and cheshire reappeard standing infront of the griffin " and this little cut" cheshire gestured to the cut on her throat " its nothing when you can remove your own head ,see" cheshire placed her hands on either side of her head and quicklt lifted her head off her shoulders , rolled it across her arms and put it ack in place " see" cheshires smile was now wide and very creepy as it was filled with sharp teeth

(I'm gonna have to drop out. I've gotten in trouble at home and will not be getting on at all for the foreseeable future)

(Oh! So your character is going to die!?... The moment the Death Cleric arrives in the scene!? Creepy~)

(I guess we could just either kill his character, or chase him away. I suggest I just kill him and get it over with.)

(That would be wiser. Since my character is here to witness a death, might as well be his.)

Tyrantic jumped right next the griffin. In one whip of his tail the point when through the griffins back and through to the other side. The griffin fell over and his blood ran down into the puddle already made by the elf's blood."I'm sorry it had to be this way." Tyrantic said not truly wanting to kill a griffin. He liked griffins just not that one."So how is she?" Tyrantic said turning his attention back on the matter of the girl slumped against the tree and the odd person standing next to her.

cheshire sighed and stood up " will she be okay" cheshire asked as she trotted over to the elf leaning on the tree

"As fine as... mortally possible. She has lost a lot of blood however and is in need of rest."

Marius healed the elf to the point that not even a scar was left. He examined the elf till he was satisfied and then turned his attention to the fallen griffon. He stood over its corpse and began to recite a ritual for its passing.

"... and may you find peace in the arms of death."

Were the last words to his speech and for some reason the griffon's dead body was now truly void of a soul.
Kin Ancalime (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

Kin looked over at the fallen griffon. Reaching up, she took off her hood. Her long grayish blue hair hair fell down her back and her elven ears twitched. She then closed her deep blue eyes and whispered a prayer in the elven language.

cheshire smiled " its good to know your alright" she leaned down and picked her cap off the ground , she placed it on her head " i mean we 'monsters' have to stick together , we cant afford to lose one of our own"

"Except you all are not monsters. The elf is fey, the dragon is a hybrid and you..." Marius pauses and gives Cheshire a questioning look,"...you, at the most are an enigma. The only monster here I believe is me, albeit a divine one."

He pours oil on the the griffon corpse, preparing it for ceremonial cremation, however the fire will definitely attract attention.

"But enough of that, we will have time to introduce ourselves later." With a wave of his hand the griffin corpse catches fire, carpeting the area with orange light.

"Dragon, would you be so kind as to carry the elf? It would be wise if we left now."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Misunderstanding (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus