Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Misunderstanding (OPEN)

Kin Ancalime (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

Kin looked at Chesire." I like to be known as Kin." Her ears twitched but she ignored it.
Cheshire (played by hiddensoul14)

cheshire turned her head and smiled at kin " nice name , u can call me cheshire"

"Pleased to meet you, Chesire." Kin bowed her head in greeting and respect.

cheshire smile widened and she relaxed her head back angainst the wall and looked uo through the skylight " its a beautiful sky , even if its digital"
Marius (played by Jiubei)

Marius went about his silent prayer, recounting what has happened the last few hours. As he did so, the room he was in seemed to turn a little colder, the light in the ceiling seem to become a little dimmer and even though was was no noise in the room, it also seemed to get a little quieter.

It was a phenomenon that seemed to occur whenever a Cleric of Death is in prayer and the more devout and powerful the cleric is, the more obvious the phenomenon is. One example is that people tend to feel a litte uncomfortable when in the same room of a praying Death Cleric, and in Marius's case those who decide to continue to dally in the room will start to also feel a little tired.

It has been said that Death Clerics suck the life force of the world around them, others have also said that due to the prayers being to Lady Death, it calls upon her presence and that is what drains the room.

The clerics themselves also do not know why this happens, except they have a feeling that it should not be delved into. Even if they did know, they are keeping their mouth shut very tight.

Marius continues his prayer, only vaguely aware of what the other people around him are doing.
Siltrake sigjed as Cheshire got up and walked away. He blew the uncomfortable feeling off and his curtain back. Shutting off the rest of the people, the death cleric had left a sour taste in his mouth, let alone Cheshire up and walking. He grumbled and let out a discontent hiss. He was feeling rather agitated at the moment and very anxious. The shapeshifter couldn't stand just staying in one spot at a time or in ine form. He grumbled as the others were doing there thing as he ignored them. He began to hum an old tune that would normally be sung by old bards in bars to keep the mood light. After sometime he began to whistle in a more sinister tune, his boredom brought the worst out of him. He growled not wanting to sleep just yet. He sighed having to sleep ao soon. He growled and rolled over lying in the bed forcing himself to sleep. He feared if he disnt his lack of shapeshifting would drive him to sinsiterly terroize the others.

Kin looked back up." My mom used to always take me outside so just the two of us could look at the stars." Kin's voice sounded sad.

cheshire continued to stare up at the sky " really , i never got to see the sky untill i was 13" cheshire looked down at the ground and began to play with some plant that had grown through the foundation of the building

Kin looked at Chesire." Why is that?"

cheshire sighed " lets just say my dad lovedd nothing more then his experiments , and i loved nothing more then my dad , untill the day i became one of his experiments"

"My father and my older sister hate me. The only one who cared for me was my mother and she was killed trying to protect me." Kin sighed at the memories of her mother's dead body on the ground." If your father cared about you then why did he make you one of his experiments?"

(I wanted the conversation to continue a little further before I went in but since there has been no traffic...)

After Marius's prayer, he got out to wander the first floor. Being undead, he had no need for sleep and so as to not bother others he decided to stay on the first floor. He heard the voice of Kin and Cheshire speaking outside and decided to check on them.

He had no intention on eavesdropping but he heard little pieces of the conversation to know that he might be of help. So he made his presence known.

"Excuse me, ladies. I do not wish to intrude but I could not help but overhear some of the things you were saying."

He knelt behind them and carefully watched their reactions as he spoke, "For Lady Kin, I can gift you one short meeting with your late mother."

Kin shook her head." I don't think she would be very happy to see me like this and I'd rather not cause you any more trouble."

cheshire looked up at marius " i dont want to see my father"
Tyrantic (played by CelticIce)

Tyrantic walked in awkwardly and sat down next to the group. He was so much bigger then them but he didn't care he kind of still acted like a child even though he was many centuries old already."Well sorry to interrupt but I have really good ears and could hear you talking. Marius do you think you could see if my dragon father is still alive or not?" He asked changing his sliced eyes towards the Death Cleric.

Marius nods his understanding at Kin and turns his attention to Cheshire, "For you, Cheshire, I was not offering that particular service. The service I am rendering you is...... somewhat more complicated."

Marius squints at Cheshire, as if scrutinizing something, "The body you are in is not your real one, is it? Your soul seems to have also taken some... modification to fit into it, and just barely."

(Hey Celticice, do you want your char's father to be alive or dead?)

cheshire nodded she was not shocked " i know , i made this body" she put her chin on her knees " my father created me as his experiment but it started to destroy my original body , so i after i escaped i made a new body that could withstand my transformation" she sighed "what you see before you is not what i truely look like"

Marius nods, "If you would like, I might be able to... repair your original body and your soul. As well as re-transfer your soul back to your old body in a less... intrusive and damaging ways."

Marius frowns slightly, "I cannot make any guarantees, however. I must first see this original body of your's"
Siltrake rolled over as he heard the death cleric and the rest of the group talking. He rubbed his face.and decided to walk over to the group. He stayed back and leaned agaisnt the wall very curious of the situation at hand. He stayed quiet this time and grew serious, he watched the group intrigued what the death cleric might offer them. He kept himself quiet though the other would notice. Now was not the time for sillyness.

my other real human body was destroyed into dust when i transformed into ....into ... this " cheshire stood up and she took her cap off she then barel pulled a strand of hair on her head and ounce she pulled it it was almost like her skin just feel completely off revealing this monster under neath ( see the picture on cheshire profile) she then quickly pulled back of her skin and put her cap on and she looked completely normal "what you just saw was the result of the cheshire experiment , this" she puts her hand to her chest gesturing to the way she lookes now " is just a ... costum if you will that i designed to hide my true form "

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Misunderstanding (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus