Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Misunderstanding (OPEN)

Tyrantic (played by CelticIce)

Tyrantic ran down the hall of the third floor looking for Cheshire. He had already checked the second floor and he didn't think she would go to the first floor where everyone was. He ran down the halls with his wings sucked in tight. His tail tightly wrapped around his waist to keep it from flopping around behind him. He wasn't even sure what he was gonna say but he just felt she may need a friend. He found her sitting in a dark corner at the end of the hall. He sat down next to her and wrapped his big arms around her and held her there.
Marius (played by Jiubei)

was he pretending to be emotionless? Was he hiding behind his feelings behind logic?

Marius considered Siltrake's words carefully. When did he start acting in such. He was always logical but that has never made him cold towards his friends. He realized that it really was the amount of time he had lived...

He was tired of living.

Undead or not, Marius has seen a great deal of things. Some good, some bad, but most are just a scene.

He listened to Siltrake's banter and thought that he would make a good fool for a royal court, keeping the King and Queen from losing sight of what is right and wrong.

Marius did not have sharp hearing but he did not need one to hear the loud scratchy slithering on linen coming from Siltrake's bed to know what is happening.

"Sunrae... I think I mentioned something about bandages and your shapeshifting. I would appreciate it if you kept from changing forms at least until tomorrow morning."
Siltrkae let out a laugh as he knee his words hit home toMarius. His long pause to think was an obvious statement he did think aboutbit. Siltrake rarely let that side out unless it was needed. And seeing the boring and stoic death cleric seemed to bring it out of him. Upon hearing rhe words not to shift he retracted the tail and threw the pen up to his hand. He looked at it and grew curious why it was left in the bed, for a moment he spaced out thinking of the possibilities of what it could have been. He then returned his attejtion back to the death cleric and smiled. "ah oh well shame really. But I suppose I can hold of on the shifting. And please call me Siltrake, or swift. I dont really like my last name used so much. Though I do however appreciate such formaliry. So death Cleric Marius disicple of lady death. Suppose you are tired of life? Perhaps you have seen ill and good. However you still have life. So why not enjoy it regardless. " he saud with a twisted smile asbhe looked at him and removed his cloth hat and shook his red hair letting it out of its bidnings."i knew from the start im not normal even for a shapeshifter. I have red hair and blue eyes. And i have been living fir a bit, working as a fool in courts. The circus, side perfomring on streets. I never grow tired of it. Yet one thing that does annoy me however, the man glances i get from men as well as the advances. But... More so Marius perhaps you are a good person and refuse to admit it."he said as he began to click the pen anx retract it multiple times in a cocophony of clicking sounds.
Cheshire (played by hiddensoul14)

cheshire quickly jumped up when she felt the big arm fall around her , but when cheshire got up she didnt look the same , her face was dark purple and her smile was wide and her eyes glowed yellow ,she stood there growling for a second then her face went back to normal

cheshire looked around a bit and ouce she noticed tyranic she quickly bowed several time " im sorry , im sorry , im sorry" she stood up straight after appologising took in a few deep breathes and then it was like she was back to normal " hey how about i show you your room now" cheshire smile was wide and filled with happyness

Marius felt nothing for Siltrake's words. He has heard the same speech in different forms more times he cared to count. Live life to the fullest was probably the one he has heard the most. Mortals who have figured out their own life seem to say that often. That was a fairly understandable philosophy for someone who has death to look forward to.

"If you believe that..." Marius pulls the curtain to Siltrake's bed a sliver to show a deadly serious gaze, "would you like to join me down the path of unlife?"

Tyrantic jumped when Cheshire did. He wasn't sure what just happened but he decided to keep an eye on Cheshire and to check out the rest of floor 3 later on in the day. His expression switched to happiness and he gestured for her to lead the way. He wasn't sure what was going on but he had never seen Cheshire that way so sad and angry. Now she is as happy as ever, Tyrantic was confused.
Siltrake rasied his eyebrow and he gave an awefully deadly smirk was he saw Marius had returned the same gaze. Siltrake broke oyt in hysterical laughter. "oh join you in the unlife? Oh how sweet, however im not about to serve your lady death. I have my own selfish desires to fufil. Throats to slit, purses to steal. Death clerics to bother, as much fun as it sounds to go and life an unlife. I fear i may become evil and sadistic. Nonetheless dear Marius,bi dont like having strings attached to offers." He said with a dark smile his blue eyes narrowing into slits like a reptiles. He loved the offer however working for lady death. He wanst one to take the offer.

cheshire skipped on down the hallway and stopped in front of a door and ounce again made the digital screen and keyboard appear after some typing the door grew in size and opened with a creak revealing a very large room that was perfectly clean not even a speck of dust could be seen , and it was just the right size for tyranic " here you go , theres a bathh room through that door and a tv over there not that itll work , but if you wanna stay entertained theres a whole book shelf with books in various languages right next to the bed " cheshre backed up to the wall opposite the door and slowly moved her hand behind a painting , she grabbed something and brought her hand back , she walked back to tyranic and handed him a key , heres the key"

Marius drops the curtain with the snort, finding Siltrake's reaction predictable. It was nearing midnight, Marius could feel it in his undead bones. "I must leave you now. It is time for my ritual prayer."

Marius left the two in the room and went about to one of the nearby empty rooms with a window facing the moon. With a wave of his hand, the armor he wore and the weapons he held disappeared. Instead he wore a black robe with Ash grey outlines.

He knelt by the window, letting the moonlight bathe his, and prayed silently.

"Thanks!" Tyrantic said looking at the room excitedly."I think its time for everyone to get some good rest." He said jumping and landing flat on the bed.

cheshire nodded "ill go and show the other guy to his room " cheshire said as she shut the door and began to walk back towards the elevator her eyes turning back to the glowing yellow and her breathing deepened , ounce at the elevator she continued on to the 1st floor and back to the room , she looked around but didnt see the other man " hmmm , hey if your awake , can you tell me where the other guy went" cheshire asked curious to see if her newly injured comrades were asleep "
Siltrake looked out as he saw Marius leave. He shrugged and smiled he knew Marius already knew his answer. He tured around and heard the voice of Cheshire. He smiled as he pulled back the curtain and looked at her with his changed green eyes."oh the other guy, the death cleric. He went somewhere. Dont know excatly. All i know it was sething he had to do. Im sure hell be back miss cheshire." He said as he looked to the glowing gold eyes in the darkness.

ceshire nodded " alright , you should sleep ill just sit and wait till he returns" cheshire then walked over to the opposite side of the room and sat in a chair , she then closed her eyes and relaxed " and stop calling me miss"
Siltrake smiled as he closed the curtain again and let out a yawn much like a dogs. " i do so applogize Cheshire. It is a forced habit in regards to miss. But yes, i should get some sleep. And the mrxt time i go challenging a demon to a drinking contest, ill,make sure he isn't so strong. Or perhaps I should have just changed into an oni in the first place.l" he said with a chuckle and looked to were Cheshire was sitting. "i still love your head stand ability. I could never master something amazing like that." He said with a compliment. As he closed his eyes relaxing.

cheshire chuckled a bit " thank you , but its not really a trick , i can remove any part of my body and reatach it , if it stays off for more then 5 minuets it instantly regenerates , it's not a trick if you didnt practice it and try to become good at it" cheshires voice sounded pained as she spoke
Siltrake heard the pain in her voice as she spoke. He let out s sigh as he pulled open the curtain and sat up and gave a warm goofy smilre to cheshire. "ah i see, something that you were gifted, i do appologize for any discomfort. But nonetheless mi....Cheshire, no need to be so glum. After all, all of us has their talents regardless were theg came from" he said with another wide smile, he wanted to change forms however Marius advised against ir. He stuck out his tounge and pulled a single feather. He ripped off a small string and attached the feather he tosed the feather and began to tickle cheshire with it. He wanted to see her lighten up and smile again
Kin Ancalime (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

Kin walked out of the room silently, not really tired. Her ears twitched as she walked outside but she ignored the sounds. She sat a little away from the door and looked up, watching the stars.

cheshire chuckled a little and spoke softly " a gift huh , never realy thought of it like that" when siltrake tried to tickle cheshire she stood up and smiled " thank you for the effort , but i have no nervous system and there for dont feel touch" with that cheshire walked out and sat next to kin , she sat with a sigh " you dont really talk that much do ya"
Kin Ancalime (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

"I'm used to being on my own for my entire life. Since I don't talk to myself, you are correct, I do not talk much." Kin sighed.

cheshire nodded with a sigh " i like to talk" cheshire leaned her head back onto the wall " i never got to talk with people when i was growing up , so i like to talk as much as i can now " cheshire was silent a while when she spoke up again " hey i never cought your name"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Misunderstanding (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus