Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Misunderstanding (OPEN)

Tyrantic (played by CelticIce)

(Tyrantic has a grudge with his father after being banished for the way he looked. So he is alive but Tyrantic wants to kill him.)

Tyrantic understood Cheshire's feelings for being a monster. He had been a "Monster" for all his life. His mother was literally scared to death by just the thought that he was her son."I know how you feel Cheshire, not the costume part, but I do understand the monster part. I mean look at me I don't know if you guys noticed but I'm not exactly a guy you would approach and say hi to on the street." He said with a sad look on his face.
Marius (played by Jiubei)

(right I'll deal with Cheshire's part before getting to yours then)

Monster

The word seemed to resonate deep into Marius's core. He remembered the moment his first adventuring party discovered his undead nature. His loyal and closest friend, a holy knight of Lady Death first attacked him, and later shunned him, calling him an abomination to the Lady. The others also avoided him and called him monster. It took a long time before all the misunderstanding was cleared and their friendship was renewed but Marius had never recovered from that experience.

And this came from a soul that was once in Purgatory for a hundred years.

Still, Marius did not show any emotion to what he felt, nor did he flinch at the sight of Cheshire's true appearance, albeit rather interested.

"That is of little difficulty to me." Marius said as he waved a dismissive hand, "Clerics of Lady Death do specialize in Necromancy after all. If you had anything that originated from your original body, say a hair or a cloth with some of your blood on it, I can recreate your old body from the... information of those substances. Do you still have any?"
Cheshire (played by hiddensoul14)

cheshire shook her head " i got rid of everything from that time , plus i wont want that body back its the body of a 5 year old " cheshire chuckled and tried to smile but she just couldnt so she just slumped against the wall and took some deep breaths

"Again of little consequence. The age of the body's soul will reflect the age of the body itself."

He then folds his arms on his chest and ponders. "There is another way but that one is expensive... You have to give the Lady a tribute of ten diamonds, in exchange she 'returns' your body to you in pristine condition."

He sighs, "But my guess is that no one here has ten diamonds or its equivalent worth on hand..."
Cheshire (played by hiddensoul14)

cheshire shook her head " don't worry about it , that body has nothing but bad memories for me , i rather not see it again"

Marius nods, "But if you ever feel like it, I can help alter your present body, you real body, to look more human or anything else you wish for."

He then turns to Tyrantic and waves a hand in front of his eyes. Marius's eyes turned a dull black as it stares into the distance. This went on for awhile before Marius closed his eyes and when he reopened them, they were back to normal.

"Your father is still alive... Or to be precise, he has not died or gone to the afterlife, which usually means he is still alive."

"Perfect!Once I get strong enough he will see why it was a poor decision to throw me out." Tyrantic said sadly feeling his scar where his fathers claw had gotten him the night of his exile. He snapped back into it real fast and looked at Kin."So whats with you and your mom?"
Kin Ancalime (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

Kin looked at Tyrantic before looking at the ground." When I was five, all of my family went out into the forest. We didn't know there were a few bandits in the forest until they came. My father was able to get away with my older sister but left me and my mother to fend for ourselves. She was able to fend them off but one of them managed to throw a knife at her and it struck her in the heart." Kin closed her eyes as she fought the urge to cry as her mother's dead form entered her mind." I tried everything to keep her alive but I wasn't able to use a lot of magic back then. Father had sent people to find me and my mother and they did. When they brought me back and when my father saw my mother, he yelled at me, saying it was my fault she was dead. Ever since I feel like I let my mother down in some way even though she never hated me or yelled at me."

Tyrantic was silent for the moment he wasn't sure what he should say. He wanted to continue to tell her his story and go into more detail but he didn't want to seem like he was trying to one up her. Then abruptly he really wanted to give her a hug." I'm sorry." he said those being the only words he could think of.

"Don't be. It's not your fault I'm like this." Kin smiled at him, trying to show him she was okay.

He smiled back it was nice to be reassured sometimes even in small ways. He enjoyed being with Kin something about her made him really happy.

"So what do we do now?" Tyrantic asked Kin hoping she would understand what had happened in the past day. Tyrantic was so confused, why had Cheshire been attacked, where was this place really? Tyrantic just wished he could see behind the curtain of everyone they were with.

"I'm not sure." She looked at the sky. Her ears twitched as she sighed.

Tyrantic sighed too. He didn't know what was going to happen next. He was kind of scared of what happens next."So is there anyone in your life Kin? Someone special that you hold dear?" He asked looking at her.

Kin looked at him." No. Why do you ask?"

Tyrantic felt himself blushing. He thought she was very beautiful. He wished he could be that special person in her life. He shook off the blush as fast as it had come."No reason just wanted to see if there was anyone your life to protect you?" Tyrantic explained. He hope she hadn't seen his red cheeks a minute before.

"Oh." Kin bit her lip to keep the blush off her cheeks. She wondered why he had asked but she kept the thoughts to herself.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Misunderstanding (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus