Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Misunderstanding (OPEN)

Siltrake laughed seeing Marius so adverse to his touch. He let a small laugh escape his lips and quickly.coughed rubbing his throat. His fun and carefree expression quickly changed. "i suppose you are right Mr. Marius Death cleric. For introductions Siltrake Sunrae the swift devil of the streers. And as for your question dear Marius i heard of your death clerics and I had the unfortunate encounter with ine. You see, I had an acting partner in the circus. He had fallen of the highrise tight rope. we all thought he was dead as a door nail. And some how he survived. For all i know he could have made a deal with devil to go on. After that he seemed verybdifferent. He was himself. And hw normally didn't make advances toward me. And one night he did while I was in his changing checking on him. He nearly would have raped me that night. The next thing I saw was this mysterious skeletal yet alive looking person standing there with a black robe on. My vision was hazy and all I could see and I heard the words sleep. " he said taking a pause and rubbing his arm nervously. After that I explained what happened to my master at the time. He told me what I saw was a death cleric that had come to send my comrades soul to th e afterlife. Since then I have done reasearch on my own. Little is known howver when I shapeshift I have to kniw all the jnformation about th e species.." He said as he looked away his mind seeing of in a distance. He shook apparently he still remeber the night so clear. He gazed back at the group and his expression changed to joy once.more, he grinned and did a small acrobatic twist as he looked at this group. "so wede is this infirmary? And there was a ghost here? oh my.. Butbi am glad we had a strong death cleric here. Sending it to the afterlife. Oh nonethe less lrad the way miss Cheshire.?" He said and bowed as he did he let his arms change into feathered wings a stance he was vey used to doing.
Tyrantic (played by CelticIce)

"This one seems to be a little of his block." Tyrantic whispered in Kin's ear."We need to keep an eye on him." He said with his skeptical voice. He wasn't sure why but he didn't much enjoy the company of shape-shifters, and he didn't like the idea of Siltrake knowing everything about the things he turns into. Tyrantic wondered why Siltrake called the girl Cheshire. Tyrantic hadn't heard her introduce herself. Siltrake was way to knowledgeable. Then he thought about the rest of the group, Tyrantic realized he shouldn't judge the shape-shifter too much."So which way to the room?" Tyrantic said out loud sounding kind of dumb.
Marius (played by Jiubei)

Marius thumbs the room in which doorway he is standing by. He walks into the room, "You all might as well come in and introduce yourselves while I treat any wounds you all have. However, I must request that you all do not pass the curtain while I work. The patient might be dressed for company."

He then turns to Kin, "Elf. Since you are the one most dire for treatment, please come in and shut the curtain behind you. Please also remove any article of clothing you believe to have wounds of any kind hiding behind them."

Marius's instructions were blunt and direct and absolutely serious. He has long lost any sense of lust and arousal and has no interest in naked bodies of any gender. The others, most unfortunately, do not know that.

Tyrantic pulled up what seemed to be a stool or chair and sat down."So, in case no one heard me, my name Tyrantic. I'm half human and half ice dragon." He said initiating the conversation.
Cheshire (played by hiddensoul14)

cheshire dissaperedad and reapered hanging upside down from the chandeliaer in the middle of the room " if you need anything marius theres some surgical tools and some bandages in the drawers next to the beds .. and please ounce again if i dont say you can touch it please dont touch it" she spoke with a serious face that soon changed to a playfull one as she looked at tyranic " and im kayla stark , but you can call me cheshire , im a human "
Kin Ancalime (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

"It's only my arm and it doesn't really hurt." Kin said. Her ear twitched causing her to flinch slightly. She rubbed her forehead as an image went through her mind but it was too fast for her to see anything. She blinked a few times to clear her sight from the blurriness.
Siltrake let out a small laugh as he looked at the group."oh wow how fitting Miss cheshire. Appearing and disappearin GB quite fitting. And a pleasure to meet a dragon and human hybrid not many live after birth. Nonetheless i suppose me just standing here wont do any good. After all I am an entertainer. My my what a comfy place. I suppose a good way but further ado with the lively elf since she is in more of a dire situation then I she can be taken care of first. She was here before I after all. As for these scortch wounds even though theybhurt like hell and marr my beautiful skin." He said and did an acrobatic twist and gave himself feathered wings. He flipped them and stood upside down and balanced his weight odn one hand. He grinned his arm showing scorth wounds. He tried to lightenthe mood a little bit he was half tempted to start singing a goofy smile still was on his face as he looked at the ice dragon hybrid and to the one who called hersepf cheshire.

cheshire smiled "the disappearing and reappearing isnt the only reason im called cheshire , i can also do this" suddenly she put her hands together under her head and let her head drop from the shoulders and into her hands " see" she dropped to the ground and said " can you stand on your head i can" she put her head on the ground and balanced on it , she gave a chuckle and put her head back on her shoulders " im also called cheshire because thats the name of my experiment"
Siltrake blinked at he looked at Kayla happy to see another with such talent. Immediatly his eyes lite up as he geinned and he formed bright colored scales all over his body and made them alternate in colors. "wow suchan amazing talent. I suppose you cab fathom why they call me swift?" He asked as he looked at Kayla. He said with a wide smile as he fromed a variey if exotic plummage on his body and did a variety of twists and twirls. He stuck his tounge out as he fire red hair stood out from the bright blue scales he had. He grinned and flipped onto one hand again balancing his weight."so mr.dragon what is your name?"he said as he looked up at him.

"My name is Tyrantic." He said standing and giving a polite bow."Also I would prefer if you didn't put scales on yourself. I'm the only one with scales around here." He said letting his wings spread across the room and shine with a black glaze over everything. He gave a friendly smile and laugh. He drew his wings in."I can also do this." He said jumping backwards and sitting on the top of his tail with it coiled like a snake on the ground and sticking up a few feet in the air.
Siltrake grinned as he looked at the dragon that introduced himself as Tyrantic. Siltrike flippped right side up and bowed to him."oh my so sorry for offending you. So feathers would be better or perhaps a lovely coat of wonderful fur?! Oh yes that will be perfect. And thats is quite amazing each all has such wonderful talnefs. I feel rather sheepish."he said blushing as he let a caot of fluffy wool cover his body adding to the humor to his statement. He knew some of the others mainly the elf and death cleric would more then likely find him obnoxious ans smack him upside his head. However he did not care at the moment, he was an entertainer at heart and apparentlybthis group had been through hell. He wanted to see them smile or even laugh.

Tyrantic let out a chuckle."I see what you did there." He said starting to laugh. He was starting to enjoy the company of the shape-shifter."So what were you doing playing a drinking game with a demon? Everyone knows they are poor sports." He said letting out a small laugh with a big smile.

Marius watches the chaos that descends in the Physician's room with a sheer lack of interest. He watches Siltrake's performance and even applauds. "Impressive. You are indeed a very skilled performer" he said but is face still lacked any real emotion nor did he even come near to laughing.

He walks towards Kin with a roll of bandage. "Show me a demon who is not a poor sport, and I will show one something that is not a demon," he says while lifting Kin's injured arm gently. He pulls back her sleeve, after telling her so, to analyze the injury. It has properly healed, but there is still an angry red welt on her arm which indicates that the injury is not healed all the way inside. He lathers the welt with a balm he take out from his pouch, lessening the pain and the swelling, and wraps the bandage about it. "It should be fine after a night's rest, if you need it, there are beds there."

He turns to the rest of the group, "Who else is in need of treatment?"

cheshire turned to look at everyone " you dont have to use those bed there are bed rooms on the 3rd floor , i can show you them if you want"

Marius nods, "I must however insist that Kin stay the night in this facility. She did lose a fair amount of blood and this place allows quick access to medical supplies."

The moment Siltrake got close to Marius, he gently grasp hold of him and channel healing magic into his body.

*Depending on how injured he was, the intensity of the pain is.*

Tyrantic was glad to know everyone was gonna be alright."Well a good nights rest sounds good to me. Lead away Miss Stark." He said making a bowing gesture towards Cheshire.

cheshire tensed a bit " please dont call me Mrs.Stark ... now follow me" cheshire relaxed and happily walked out of the room waving her hand for people to follow " i'll give you the tour"
Eiltrake smiled hearing everyone smile and laugh at his wonderous display. Even the death cleric applauded him, though he lacked emotion a compliment was still a compliment nonetheless. He was about to explain the whole ordeal with the demon that he got into a fight with, when Marius grasped his arm and immediatly began channeling healing energy into him. Siltrake eye twicthed feeling it already starting to take affect. He coughed and held his throat the wiund began to heal. The burnt flesh mending itself, the wound began to feel as if he were getting burnt all over again. He let out a pained cry as his wounds on his arms and legs began to heal as well. After a while the wound wqs still mending however he could speak, even with tears welling in his eyes. "ow.....Geez Death cleric Marius you could have warned me.....ow..."he sais rubbing his throat in attempt to make the pain subside.

Tyrantic could practically feel the pain going through Siltrake as he watched him cry under the touch of the Death Cleric. He winced a little and turned his head he was glad he had already healed.

" When you enter a physician's office, you should have expected treatment." Marius said. He watches Siltrake's convulsions which gave an indication that although not grevious, he had an extensive collection of wounds.

He drags Siltrake behind the curtain and draws it close. Once Siltrake could properly stand once more, Marius started to give instructions, " Please remove all your clothes Sunrae... and I would appreciate it if you showed your true form while I treat your wounds. So I will be able to treat the wounds properly without the falling loose."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Misunderstanding (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus