Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Misunderstanding (OPEN)

Kin hid behind a tree, trying to catch her breath. Some villagers had paid someone to come and kill her because they thought she was a witch, but Kin was an elf. She had the hood of her cloak up so no one would see her ears. She had her bow and arrows in her quiver, two daggers on her belt, two daggers in her sleeves, and her sword strapped to her left hip. Her left arm was bleeding pretty bad so it had left a trail of blood behind her but Kin was so tired she didn’t notice.
Cheshire (played by hiddensoul14)

cheshire lay in her tree when she smelt the faintest sent of blood , she proceeded to follow it to the source after some time she saw a girl standing behind a tree breathing heavily , and her arm was covered in blood , cheshire smirks and disappeared
" what happened to you" suddenly cheshire was hanging upside down from a branch right next to the girl her bright yellow eyes starring daggers into her
Nico Nightengale (played by jyoshi)

Nico gave a faint laugh, "being hunted down, huh," he thought for a second, and decided to find the girl. "What happend, the person stole... killed.... mugged..." Nico talked to himself, he had done plenty of law breaking while he lived here. "So, what law did you break?" He said to the bleeding girl.
Kin Ancalime (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

Kin jumped when both of the being talked to her." T-they think I'm a witch." Kin's blue eyes were full of pain as she placed a hand over her wound to try and slow down the bleeding.
Tyrantic (played by CelticIce)

"Don't worry." Your not alone. Came a voice from behind a near by tree. A larger man walked out from behind it wearing a white cloak. He had two swords strapped to his back with the hilt coming out the sides of the cloak. His ice blue eyes shone through the blackness of the hood." I've been chased everywhere by these people, calling me a monster."

cheshire nodded and flipped down from the branch her bare feet slaming on the ground " yea ,the humans call me a monster and a freak" chesshire adjusted her cap " they've had groups of hunters come out here and hunt me down several times, but they can never find me" she winked as she spoke her last words
Mia (played by EonRising)

A loud screech would disrupt their little meeting and the sound of massive wings pumping effortlessly could be heard. A shadow flashed over head and then there was another screech, this time much closer and suddenly, there was a cloud of dust. After it settled, A griffin was standing there, standing proud and regal. She wore a small collar with the banner of the locals printed on it. She let out another loud cry and pinned Cheshire to the ground, moving with incredible, uncanny speed. She didn't know about any of the others, but this girl was the target she had been given.
Derek Strasse (played by Doctor_Dredd)

That trail of blood wasn't obvious to some, but to someone who could use and control it... Out came Derek from the forest, blood swirling slowly around him as he collected it from the ground. When he happened apoun the scene in front of him, he just smiled. "Ah, hello there." He said to everyone. "How are you all? Some of you don't look too good. " He nodded to the elf, who he already knew was an elf due to differences between elvish and other blood. "Something about a witch hunt? Hm, well, perhaps I can help you out... " He was completely ignoring the gryph attack nearby, as, well.. He honestly didn't care. "Can you describe your hunter? Should I not be able to talk things out with them then I can take more... Drastic measures. Free of charge, of course."

cheshires hat fell off as she was knocked to the ground , the gryph on top of her " oh hello" cheshire gave a wide smile " i guess your the new one they sent to kill me eh?" cheshire eyes narrowed contrasting her now creepy yet happy smile

"Its rude to interrupt!" Tyrantic stated staring down the griffin. He tossed his cloak to the side revealing his dragon wings and tail. His tail whipped and smashed into the side of the griffins head knocking him off balance, and off of Cheshire. Tyrantic walked between Cheshire and the griffin."You alright?" He asked glancing back at Cheshire.
Kin Ancalime (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

Kin pressed herself more against the tree as she tried to keep herself from blacking out. She took calming breaths as she pressed her hand harder against her wound. She made no move to take off the hood of her cloak as she closed her blue eyes.

Tyrantic noticed the supposed witch leaning up against a tree bleeding. She looked like she was about to pass out. Now noticing the new person here he called to the man with the blonde hair."Hey can't you see she's hurt help her with her wounds."

cheshire stood up and dusted her self up before picking up her cap " im fine , i could have handeled it my self though , im a lot stringer then you may think"

Mia easily righted herself and let out a loud screech, loud enough to make someones ears bleed and she scooped Cheshire up, grabbing the back of her shirt in her beak and flew straight up.

cheshire began to laugh " your good , but not good enough* with that cheshire had disspeared and reappered back on the ground with her tongue sticking out at the grifin " theres a reason they call me cheshire

Mia looked down in dis belief, then let out another ear splitting cry then started beating her massive, powerful wings so fast that leaves were being whipped off the trees at a speed that could cut the skin.

Tyrantic turned and looked at Cheshire. I knew you could handle yourself, but I dont know how to treat wounds and I'm hoping you do" He said pointing over at their new comrade sagging against the tree trunk."How about I take care of the pigeon and you help the witch? Sound like a plan?" Tyrantic said with a grin on his face that said if she agreed he would enjoy it way to much.

cheshire looked at tyranic and scratched the back of her head , i have little knowledge about how to treat wounds , i dont really need it" b cheshire then looked up at the griffin flying above " you can try all you want but you wont get me" she sticks her tongue " go ahead , it'll save me the trouble of dirtying my hands , not that there clean"

Tyrantic's face lit up like he had just received a banquet in his honor. He immediately spread is wings wide and with one flap bolted into the sky towards the griffin fly high above. The griffin was very fast but I bet he'd never faced a human dragon before. Tyrantic went straight for the head with a swing of his tail.

Mia had in fact faced several dragons and killed each, but this time she wasn't trying to kill anyone but cheshire. She nimbly dodged the reckless swing of the tail, her massive wing creating hurrican force winds on the ground as she continued.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Misunderstanding (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus