Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » High School Romance RP

Jonah (played by JonahMa07) Topic Starter

(Ok, so that means she is in the same class as me, Antero and Brity)
Antero Perez (played by CoyBoat275)

"Im not that good, trust me." he smiled, "And thanks, like your name as well."
Brity laughs and smiles. "I give up. And you're very welcome." She says looking over at him. "Is there any music you like..?" She asked tilting her head.
Nick Lus (played by KylieWaterfall)

Kylie yawned and turned off her phone. She looked around the school lobby where she was at. People talking with friends or people sitting alone. She was bored

"Mainly rock. But I'm always open to new music." he smiled, "Why, what are you playing right now?"
Brity kind of flinches at the question. "Well..he is different..Its almost R&B but again not. Its a very interesting type of music. Its called Jocelyn Flores. And its by xxxTentacion." She struggles a bit on saying his name and sighs.

"Eh... Ok, that is defenitly new to me." he laughed, "Have to find soon." he looked forward, "You think well be late?"
Brity smiled at him again and looked forward putting one ear bud in. "I dont think so." She said shrugging a bit, still unsure.

They get through the school gates at the exact same time. I stop for a moment to catch my breath. "Heh, good race" I say to Sissy. "I should probably look for my homeroom class. Homeroom starts in 5 minutes"

Kylie gets up and walked to her homeroom. She looked around her bag hurting her back. Kylie yawned

"Id say we should hurry. I wouldnt want to be late." he said, "Ill see you later." he waved goodbye to her, running ahead of her.
Mikki (played by LillyBlack79)

Mikki as always walked to his school getting to the main hallway that People stared at him and stayed away from him..
Mikki sighed holding his books and stuff close to him and sliding up his glasses He walked to his homeroom but before he could get to his homeroom one of the football players wacked his stuff out of his arms to have his papers and everything scattered on the floor as his glasses have fallen on the ground... the guys laughed as some other people did before walking away Leaving Mikki unable to see without his glasses he struggled to pick his stuff up...
Brity continued to walk putting her other ear bud in. She began to run as well. She didnt feel like being late but despised to run. She made it to the front of the school and began to walk into the class seeing a couple of new faces so she sat in the corner of the class.
Luna (played by Gothic_Girl)

Luna soon woke up and looked at the time she gasped and started to panic. She slept in not meaning at all, Luna quickly jumped out of the bed and started to rush to get up, she quickly washed her face and brushed her teeth before running into the closet and putting on black skinny jeans and a somewhat nice off the shoulder shirt that was white, Luna quickly brushed her hair and threw on combat boots, before running out the door and grabbing her book bag.

He ran into the homeroom and sat down in the middle. He was singing to himself quietly.

I turn a corner and head down a corridor. I see some students walking away from another boy who seems to be struggling to pick stuff up. The group of students seem to be laughing, revealing themselves as the culprits. I walk up to the group's ring leader. "You think it's funny to pick on someone with glasses?" I say straight to his face.

Kylie continued to walk to her homeroom noticing a group of people she walked over. Her glasses slipping down she fixed them
Brity quickly put her phone in her backpack and quickly walked out of the class to go to the bathroom. She noticed as a boy with pink hair was struggling to pick something up. She tilted her head and began to help him. "Hey..Are you okay..?" She asked tilting her head.

He waited quietly for class to start, "Ive seen snail schools move faster than this." he said to himself.

(Mikki, you control the bullies)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » High School Romance RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus