Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » High School Romance RP

Mikki (played by LillyBlack79)

Mikki couldn't see well as he heard someone ask if he was alright only searching for his glasses and his papers.
" Y-Yeah... I need my glasses.." He said shyly unable to see right.

Meanwhile, the leader of the football players towered over the guy who was trying to stand up for Mikki.
" Oh, so you wanna act like a hero now hm?" Then the football player grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.
" And what are you gonna do about it?"
Chelsy Ray (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

((Chelsy is 18))

The biker girl had pulled into school a few minuets before, causing a lot of people to look at her due to her loud music. Of course she wasted no time getting out and heading in. Then she saw the football jocks causing trouble. She walked up like it was nothing, of course she stood a good six feet tall at least.
"Hey dude, leave that kid alone."
She said in a threatening voice. Though she was a girl, she had a reputation for being a savage fighter, and being a lot stronger then she looked.
Jonah (played by JonahMa07) Topic Starter

I kick the bully's chest, knocking him backwards. I walk over to him and punch him straight across the face.
Brity quickly found his glasses and handed them to him with a smile. "Here." She said looking at him and continuing to help him pick his stuff up from the floor.
Antero Perez (played by CoyBoat275)

He walked out and saw the fighting, "Hey come on guys, this isn't a boxing ring. So just stop fighting, alright?" he said standing between the groups. He didn't really liked fighting, so he tried to douse the problem quickly.

"Should think twice before picking on other kids then" I say to the bully.
Brity continued to help the boy with pink hair. She helped move the stuff back into his bag and quickly stood up sitting it against the lockers neatly and sighing at the fighting. "Dude, its not worth it."

(How do you know my name already? XD )
(Whoops. I didnt mean it I shall fix it.)

Jonah wrote:
(How do you know my name already? XD )
MAGIC!
(Yeah she is leh MAGICIAN!! :P)

(Lol)

"Sorry" I glare at the bully before walking over to Brity. "I'm new here, do you know where this homeroom is?" I hold up my schedule and point to the room that homeroom is meant to be in.
Brity nodded and smiled at him. "Of course. That's also my homeroom." She said motioning him to follow her as she began walking to the homeroom.
Nick Lus (played by KylieWaterfall)

Kylie stepped away not sure what to do. She felt a bit frightened

"Oh, ok" I say and begin to follow her. "I did what I did back there because, well, my sister she has a stutter and quite a few bullies have picked on her because of that. I mean, she can fight her own battles and that service dog of her's has one hell of a bite but whenever I see something like that happening, I can't just let it go by"
Nick Lus (played by KylieWaterfall)

Kylie followed them thinking her homeroom is nearby
Mikki (played by LillyBlack79)

Mikki smiled shyly at the girl who helped him. Watching the guy standing up for Mikki as the football player groaned in a bit of pain before having to walk away to not get caught by the teachers...

Mikki slipping his glasses back up against looking around for the two before catching up to them.
" W-Wait! Um, c-could you guys help me find my h-homeroom ?" Mikki asked shyly with his pink curly hair sliding to the side of his eyes...

"i'd rather not be seeing fighting here you guys." he said walking up, "So if you could make sure you don't get in any more fights. That would be great!" he smiled walking off back to his home room.
Chelsy Ray (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

She rolled her eyes and sighed, walking to her homeroom as well.
Brity nodded at him and smiled. "I guess I understand..I had a close best friend who DD stuff when people messed with me too." She looked over at the boy with pink hair as he ran up to her. "Yeah..Of course I can."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » High School Romance RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus