Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » High School Romance RP

Jonah (played by JonahMa07) Topic Starter

"Im assuming we're all in the same homeroom then" I say. "Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Jonah"
Brity waved. "Hi Jonah, I am a girl with purple hair named Brity." She said playfully.

Laughs and then looks at my watch. "Shoot, we're late."
Mikki (played by LillyBlack79)

Mikki looked at the two getting acquainted with each other as Mikki stayed silent since most people never really wanted to be friends with him. Only guessing they were helping him because they only felt bad but most people don't care about him...

Looks over at Mikki. "You coming?" I ask.
Brity stared at the kid with pink hair and tilted her head at him. "Hey..What's wrong?" She asked moving over so sue was next to Nikki.

Mikki looked up to Jonah taking a few seconds to think about it before nodding and following the two...
Again.. he wondered why they stood up for him and why they helped him... Because going against those football players came a big risk that they could get bullied too. Something that Mikki hopes that doesn't happen...
Sissy (played by Maylee)

She walked through the halls and a kid kicked Luna. Sissy spun around slapping the kid in the face before running to her home room.
Antero Perez (played by CoyBoat275)

He sat down again and began to think to himself.

"Don't worry about those guys, if they ever come at you again, they'll get a lot more than 1 punch" I say smirking. "What's your name?"
Brity continued to walk as they made it to homeroom. She quickly hugged Mikki and walked to the back of the class where she always sits with a sigh as she crossed her arms and sat her head on the desk.
Chelsy Ray (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

Chelsy walked into her homeroom, which was next door to the other's homeroom. As she walked in, "Cheeky!" could be heard down the hall as the class greeted her. "I swear to god Imma kill every single one of y'all!" She would reply as she walked to her desk in the back of the room, and took a seat.

"Nevermind, let's get into homeroom before we get shouted at" I walk in and take the seat next to Brity.
Antero Perez (played by CoyBoat275)

Antero took a notepad out and started to draw in it. The images were... Questionable, as they were all of a shadowed man. His face nearly gone, only things were his glowing eyes and teeth. This outfit was all torn and ragged as well.
Nick Lus (played by KylieWaterfall)

Kylie walked in her homeroom and sat down, feeling a bit awkward she opened her book and started reading
Brity stared around the room out of boredom and sighed. "Where is the freaking teacher...?" She asked herself.

Mikki eye went a little wide as his face went a little pink when the girl hugged him That was the first time that someone ever hugged As he smiled shyly..
" The names Mikki..."
He said shyly before nodded and taking a seat as well

"So, what's this school like?" I ask Brity.
Brity smiled as Mikki told her his name and looked over at Jonah. "Uhm..Well. Its fine. Sometimes." She said shrugging a bit.

"Heh, my family moved here recently, parents work, well..." Looks down at the desk slightly. "Step parents work" I respond quietly.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » High School Romance RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus