Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Pretty Hell

Gwendolyn Lucifer (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Gwen couldnt help but smile a tiny bit as he asked that. "I guess i am..but i couldnt let you leave me yet.." She whispered, putting her head on his chest as he carried her. Luckily enough, Lucifer left for a personal job and wouldnt be around for a while. Once he set Gwen down, she looked up at him as he sat next to her. "Im a bit on the irresistable side.." She tried to joke with him.

Gwen slowly sat up, wincing as the burn marks were slow to heal. "Daniel honest, if there was another way i couldve removed the chain i wouldve done it that way..im sorry," she said quietly and looked at Daniel sincerely.
Dante Ricci (played by Ambrosia)

Danny looked down, his eyes avoiding hers "well what if death did something, death himself is older than your father..." He felt his hope rise slightly in wait for her answer.

He looked up at her wishing their would be a way "I... I can't stay in hell, I don't belong here..." Stood up and walked up to a wall leaning against it "I just... Can't..." He said in almost a whisper.

Gwen looked at her bedcovers and balled her hands into fists, gripping the covers tightly. "I know you dont..go back to Earth. Dont stick around here.." she said quietly then opened a Hell's gate for him to go back.

Gwen couldnt bare to see him leave so she layed back in her bed and turned her back to him. Burying her head in a pillow. Taking calming breaths to keep her demon side under control. It was her fathers fault and she would do something to get to Earth. She would be with Daniel even if she had to destroy Heaven and Hell to do so.

Danny waved held his hand out in the direction of the gates and motioned it down making the hell gates to away "but it doesn't mean I can't be here with you right now..." Danny turned and walked over to her sitting down besides her "right now though... I'm all yours" a soft smile spread across his lips as he kissed her collar bone with burning hot kisses each time.

The sweet scent of honey surrounded him as he kissed his way up, his hand on her side adding to the already intense flames as he stroked her side.

Gwen listened to Daniel and was just about to sit up but he sat behind her before she could. As he kissed along her collarbone, fire raged inside her and she shivered as he stroked her side leaving burning flames there as well. Turning slowly, she kissed his lips in a fiery hot kiss pulling him down as she put her arms around his neck.

Each passing second the fire raged intenser than before until she couldnt take it. Soon the room was heavy with the fire raging between them until it came to a simmer. Her head on Daniel's chest as they laid there, her eyes lightly closed and her fingertip tracing light patterns on his bare chest.

Danny put had his right arm around her as she rested her head on him "then this happened" he said nuzzling her hair with a slight giggle.

Danny stroked her arm a little whilst staring at the ceiling "lucifer is gunna have my hide... That battle won't be pretty to both sides" the red hint in his eyes let off a slight glow.

Gwen smiled and giggled softly as he nuzzled her hair, sitting up a little to look down at him. Rolling her eyes as he mentioned her father. "He wont be back for a while yet. He has some stupid job to do on Earth.." she murmured then placed a gentle kiss on his lips with a smile.

Gwen couldnt be happier at the moment and she lightly ran her fingertip down his neck with a smile. Then she looked at his eyes and just studied him silently for a moment before settling back down and putting her head back on his chest."Im sorry that i cant leave...I would give anything to leave with you.." she whispered.

(I'm sorry I've been really ill and I still am :( )

Danny smiled as he stroked her back with his right hand "you're a whole new level of tease, and that's coming from me" he shuffled down to face her, his eyes connected with her and their breathing just about in sync "I know Gwen, don't beat yourself up about it, I'll be around. But their's now way I'll be committed to hell..." Danny ran his finger tips up her side.

(awww!:( Its fine:) i hope you get better soon!)

Gwen looked at him and smiled as he said he would be around, she kissed him since he was now level with her. "I would never ask you to be committed to Hell.." she whispered against his lips and shivered under his touch. Lightly running her thumb lightly along his cheek, she smiled and studied him then brushed his bangs away from his eyes.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Pretty Hell

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus