Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Pretty Hell

Gwendolyn Lucifer (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Gwen looked to where he pointed then looked at him. Letting her eyes scan over his naked torso before looking away with a smile. Not even a blush flaming across her cheeks. "Yes well truth is i have two years till i can take the throne in Hell. I have to be married or at least engaged before then," she admitted and watched the coin. Assuming Crystal was someone special, she decided not to pry just in case it was a painful memory.

Gwen sat up a bit as she collected her white hair and pulled it to one side of her neck. Another tattoo lied on the side of her neck and disappeared into the back of her shirt. This one was definitly bigger and only just started on the side of her neck.
Other characters (played by EonRising)

"Snooker?" Marco asked himself quietly, "The f**k is snooker?" he shook his head and focused on the yanks again after reading the note. There was Jo way he was going to whoever the hell that guys house was, and he wasn't sure about the girl, especially given what the note said but decided he would see what it was about.

Lucifer pulled the black collar of his coat up then walked into the bar just down the street from where Gwen was staying. Ordering a Coors, he took it and sat on the couch next to the marine. Sippin on his Coors, he was definitly older than the marine, looked to be in his mid-fifties yet he still had his muscles and looked younger with his black hair slicked back.
He sighed as he saw the Yanks were winning. "Damn Yanks. How the hell are they winning?" He muttered and shook his head disappointed. Looking over at the marine, he smiled kindly and stuck out his hand. "Lemme guess. Your a marine or soldier?" He guessed with a smile.

Marco glanced at the older gentleman and shook his hand, "Yes sir," he was always respectful to an older man. "How could you tell?"

Lucifer gave a low chuckle and pulled his hand back then turned to look back at the tv. "Its in your posture and eyes. Its surprising what you can learn about a man by his posture," he commented. Lucifer leaned back into the couch as he watched the game. "I understand that you met my daughter earlier," he said, glancing at the marine.

Marco looked curiously at him, a bi of fear in his eyes.
"You know more than the devil, don't you?" he tried to sound like he was joking but the fact that he knew this disturbed him. He couldn't have said or done anything that made the girl call her father and tell him about Marco, could he have?

Lucifer chuckled and shook his head. "You have no idea," he said amused. Looking at Marco, it looked as if he was sizing him up then he turned to look back at the game. "So Marco is it?" He asked to be sure then waved it off knowing it was. "I know Gwen has some intrest in you," he commented casually as he sipped on his beer.

This scared the marine a little more and he scooted away a few inches, feeling very uncomfortable.
"Well, uh, she's a bit young for me, sir. I'm 36. She can't be more than 20.

Lucifer gave a low chuckle and relaxed further into the couch. "Gwen is older than you think Marco," he said in an amused tone. Setting down his empty bear bottle on a nearby table, then motioned for the bartender to bring another over. "Dont be nervous Marco. Im simply here to figure out who the man is that my daughter is intrested in," he explained as he thanked the bartender and sipped on the new beer.

"You might wanna go visit the guy she went home with," Marco said quietly, his nervousness growing each second and he tried to focus on the game again. By now, he had pulled out his vintage Babe Ruth baseball card and was fiddling with it nervously.

Lucifer squeezed the beer bottle hard and it shattered under the pressure. "I dont want her with that kid," he said in an almost growl. A shadow falling over his eyes as he thought about Daniel. Then he stood up and brushed the glass shards off his clothes then looked at Marco. "Just give her a chance Marco," he said in an advice sort of tone before walking out of the bar, leaving Marco to his thoughts.

The sound of shattering glass made Marco instantly pull out his gun, only reflexively and he quickly put it away.
"What did I do? She's not with me, she's with some other guy right now, and she's too young for me," he sighed, "With all due respect, sir, I am going to meet her here tomorrow morning."
Dante Ricci (played by Ambrosia)

DannY felt strange, the air suddenly felt thicker but the change only happened for a few minutes "so, Gwen what happened back on that street, that demon and you dissappeared on me" Danny was still playing but the tone of his said he felt a little uneasy.

Lucifer's daughter... I can't like her, not after what that jack ass did to my family...
Danny thought for a few minutes before getting up then gettin in to the shower. "why would you want your dad's throne anyway... It's hell, earth is much better than hell"

The dim red glow in Danny's eyes went brighter as he looked her up and down so he moved Nd tried to keep himself busy by fiddling with his coin.

Gwen smiled and watched him leave to go get a shower but quickly averted her eyes when she realized that. "Luther is my fathers right hand demon. I hate him. Hes sick and twisted, luckily not all demons are that way. But i didnt want him following me so i sent him back to Hell," she replied

Gwen put her head back on the arm of the couch and closed her eyes lightly. "Hell is the place i belong. I have to rule it or my cousingets the throne. If that happens...all of earthe would be in trouble. The first thing my cousin would do is make all humans slaves. Then second is to start a war with Heaven," she explained why dhe had to take the throne.

Gwen felt him look her up and down. She blinked her eyes open and looked at him with a smile. "I felt you looking at me. Why?" She asked teasingly and playfully. Getting off the couch she headed for the bedroom but paused in the doorway still wanting to hear his answer.

Danny came out of the shower and leaned against the door frame his naked wet torso let off a slight glow from the dim lighting "You're beautiful let me tell you that now. There's nothing wrong with ya, ever since you told me you're Lucifer's daughter the memory from that night keeps crawling up on me... Every time I look at you, I just don't feel like I did when I first met ya" Danny looked at her guilty, then turned around, the towel still tied around his waist.

He returned moments later fully clothed in a tank top and joggers then jumped onto a sofa then played with the coin some more.

Gwen nodded then turned around to where she could see the couch since he was now out fully clothed. She had taken a glance when he was in the towel but that was all. Looking at him on the couch, she shoved her hands in her pockets and leaned against the bedroom doorframe. "I made Luther tell me what happened. I had no idea that my father had ordered that. You probably dont want my apology but I am truly sorry," she said, offering a small smile but her eyes only held an undeniable anger towards her father and sadness that happened to Daniel.

Gwen then turned and went into his bedroom, slowly crawling onto the bed and laying back. There was much more of a serious reason that she had to take the throne in Hell. But her father hadnt told her yet. She just knew that he was really serious about her taking the throne. Staring up at the ceiling, she was lost in her thoughts as she kicked off her boots.

Danny sat up on the sofa still fiddling with the coin his eyes fixed on the dark figure that stood there, it's red eyes burned into Danny's brain and the stench was all too familiar "lucifer..." but just then the figure disappeared as a bus full of drunk teenagers went by. Danny shook his head and leaned back against the sOfa staring at the ceiling.

Danny, I love you, now hide
She wore a beautiful white dress that night, it had yellow and red floral patterns on the lower left. The smell of her hair was angelic as was her love for her sons. Danny threw the coin at the wall opposite him in pure anger, it pierced the wall and half of it stuck out, smoke emitting from it.

Gwen jumped as she heard the coin pierce into the wall and she was up in a second. Looking out, she saw the smoke drifting from the wall and the coin sticking out. Walking over to it, she pulled it out of the wall with ease then tossed him the coin back. "You'll tear this place apart doing that," she teased as lightly as possible and offered a small smile.

Then she went into his bathroom to take a shower. Taking a quick one, she wrapped the towel around her body as she got out. Then she quickly walked out of the bathroom in just a towel and walked into his bedroom, a small blush forming on her cheeks. She had forgotten her clothes in his bedroom. Once she was in the bedroom, she pulled on her underclothes then a pair of shorts and a tank top. Crawling into the bed, she curled up and pulled the covers over her head. Falling asleep rather quickly.

When she walked out covered in a towel Danny just smiled only glancing once at her, his eyes not flaring up this time.

"umm yeah" Danny rubbed the back of his head "sorry bout that" he put the coin away but didn't sleep, no, that night... It just wouldn't leave his mind... "wow, the most disfunctional family and I'm the sane one..." Danny smiled to himself, though it forced it was another rule he followed 'force a smile in the morning and feel it take over your day'.

Danny held his hand out, his wooden scythe flew into his hand and engulfed in black flames, the blade turned into metal and had 'lost to the world' etched on it. The whole night he kept fiddling with with the scythe twirling it through his fingers professionally.

Gwen woke up early in the morning and stretched, laying in his bed for a few minutes. For some reason his scent comforted her and made her feel safe. Once she realized that she was thinking that way, she shook her head to clear it then hopped out of his bed. Walking out of his bedroom, she looked over at the couch and saw him awake. "Well you dont sleep much do you?" she teased as she walked past him and to the front doors of the building.

Gwen looked out to see the weather and saw it was a bit overcast so it would probably rain later. With a shrug, she went back into his bedroom and slipped out of the shorts and tank top she wore to bed. Pulling on a pair of tight, faded blue jean short and a red tank top then her black cowgirl boots. Dressed for the day, she walked out and over to the couch. Moving his feet, she sat on the couch and checked the time seeing she had thirty minutes before she was meeting Marco. Well it was really a test to see even if he would show up.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Pretty Hell

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus