Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Pretty Hell

Dante Ricci (played by Ambrosia)

Danny sat up and stretched "no, I sleep with my Eyes open" sarcasm rolling off his tongue as he chuckled slightly "hey Gorgouse, breakfast's already made" he said pointing over to the table between the two sofas. On top sat a pizza box open and a steaming hot pizza inside "sorry but even toast disagrees with my cooking skills" he said with a goofy smile then took a piece.

He stood up still chewing on his pizza before taking another bit then slipped on his shirt and black trousers, on top of the red shirt he put on a black waist coat before sliding into a leather red trench coat that has black cuffs on the end of the sleeves "ya sleep well?"
Gwendolyn Lucifer (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Gwen rolled her eyes and smiled. "Its alright i dont need anything to eat," she said. Putting her arm on the back of the sofa, she took out her red cased phone and flipped it open. Checking for any calls from one of the demons or her father. Nothing. So she put it back in her pocket and stood up. "I slept great. Your s-- Uh..i mean your bed is very comfortable," she corrected herself. Was i really just about to tell him that his scent was comforting? she mentally asked herself disbelievingly.

Gwen stretched for a second before walking over to Daniel and looking at everything he put on. "You really have to wear so much?" she asked with a raised brow.

"when I hunt, yes, when I go out, I tend to dress up way better" Danny said with a smug smile then threw on his holster. Danny walks over to the pizza but slightly brushed past her his eyes fixed for another slice to attack "I don't sleep, you don't eat... I guess we both have our kinks" Danny said picking up a slice then falling back onto the sofa "you going somewhere? It's a little early dont'cha think?" this time his eyebrow cocked at her, he took a bite whilst he waited for a reply.

Gwen couldnt help but breathe in his scent as he brushed past and a shudder left her as he came in contact with her. Though she quickly tried to cover it up as she rubbed her arm like she was cold and looked away from him. "I have my reason," she said with a shrug and smile. Then she waved and walked for the front door. "Though i will be back to stay another night," she commented as she headed for the door.

"so I'm a motel now am I?" he asked with a chuckle then took another bite taking it down with a beer "i'm kidding, my cards right by the door, if ya run into trouble call me, I hate missing parties" he watched her leave then spun his scythe through his other free hand and played with it a little. "I'm heading out too so there's a spare key with Carl at the bar"

Gwen smiled at his joke and rolled her eyes as she opened the door. "I already know your number," she said as she left with a smug smile. Then she walked down the street to the bar, walking inside. She ordered a shot of vodka and took it down then paid and walked over ot the couch, making herself comfortable as she waited for Marco.
Other characters (played by EonRising)

Marco walked in and looked around before spotting Gwen.
"You wanted to meet me here?"

Gwen looked up at Marco and smiled as she stood up. "Yup. Now lets go," she said with a grin as she grabed his hand and pulled him out of the bar. In front of the bar was sitting a black motorcycle with red flames painted on it. Pulling Marco towarsds it, she sat on it the motioned for him to get on the back and put his arms around her waist. "Im going to show you how to have fun," she said with a sweet smile.

"M'am, I'm sorry, but I must respectfully decline," Marco tipped his hat and began walking away.

Gwen cocked an eyebrow and decided to use her demon strength for this one. Getting off her bike, she grabbed his arm and jerked him onto her bike. Before he could get off, she fired it up and took off down the road, forcing him to have to hold onto her as she drove. She had a smug smile on her lips as she sped off down the road and turned sharply onto a busy street. She weaved in between cars and in and out of lanes.

"Oh sweet Jesus!!!" he cried out as she sped down the highway. "You realize I'm a member of the united states military and therefore required to help uphold the law. I'm pretty sure you're breaking at least two right now!" he called over the wind.

Gwen laughed and sped up, making him have to tighten his grip on her. "Loosen up and have some fun Marco!" she replied over the wind and laughed again. Weaving in between cars, she finally saw their turn off and shot out in front of a car onto a dirt road. The car had been centimeters from clipping them and their horn blared. But she just laughed and slowed slightly as they got onto the country road. Turning into a field that wasnt protected by a fence, she drove up hill and to an old oak tree. Pulling to a stop next to it, she turned off her motorcycle and let Marco get off with an amused smile.

"I can't have fun breaking the laws I'm supposed to be defending!" Marco growled and quickly got off the bike, walking back the way they had just come. Any interest he may have had he felt was now gone.

Gwen got off her bike with a sigh and walked up behind, jumping onto his back but not attacking him in any way. "Relax. Your always so tense," she whispered in his ear then suddenly dissappeared off his back and she was sitting on her bike, leaning on the handle bars. "Fine Marco. You win. I'll take you back without you having to walk. I will do the speed limit. Come on," she said with a sigh and pushed her hair back behind her shoulders. Watching Marco walk, she couldnt help but examine his muscles flexing as he did so.

He went completely rigid ad the only thing that stopped him from flipping her off and snapping her neck in the process was her voice, and even then, only barely.
"Again M'am, I'd like to respectfully decline," he didn't turn towards her, ignoring the fact thatshe had been on his back and not noticing she had poofed onto her bike. He continued walking.

Gwen watched for a second then got off her bike, walked silently up to him and suddenly appeared in front of him. Putting her hand on his chest, she stopped him with ease and suddenly a chain attached inside his chest was what she was holding onto. It was visible to both of them as she held onto it. "This is the chain of Hell," she said simply and quietly looking at the chain and not Marco. Then she was pushing him backwards onto the ground and pinning him there. Except she did nothing but sit on him with a smirk playing across her lips.

Marco had the same look in his eyes he had when Lucifer had been talking to him: fear.
"W-what the f**k?!" he tried pushing her off of him, "I'm not interested! Leave me alone!"

Gwen didnt budge from her spot and simply sat there for the longest time. "Marco. Soon you will have to find me. That chain is dangerous for you and if you want to be alive several days from now, then you will have to find me. This is your only warning. I suggest you listen to it," she said seriously. Then she got off of him and walked back to her bike. Getting on, she started it up and turned it around. Driving right past Marco without sparing him a glance since she could feel her eyes turning a red color which meant her demonic side was coming out. It had been the contact with the Hell chain that brought it out.

Gwen soon returned to Daniel's place and she hopped off her bike, waltzing inside. She went straight for the bathroom and took a freezing cold shower to cool herself off. Once she was sure her demon side was suppressed, she got out and wrapped a towel around her body then walked quickly into the bedroom. This whole time not noticing if Daniel was still there or not.

Danny pulled up behind Gwen's bike and then looked at the open door with curious look "she's back early, I never though that I'd see her when I return" he walked on casually but his guard was up, tossing his jacket onto a coat rack then tacking a beef out of the fridge "hmm seems qui--" he heard the shower turn on then was sure that she was here "hey when did you get back Gorgouse?"

Gwen jumped when she heard Daniel's voice and she turned to look in the kitchen area. "Oh um like ten minutes before you i suppose," she said as she made her way into his bedroom. Pulling on her underclothes then a pair of purple jean shorts and a black tank top. Not bothering with her boots since she was inside.

Gwen left his bedroom then hopped on the couch and watched him with a smile. "What were you doing today?" she asked as she watched his muscles flex when he moved. She rather liked him and not just because he was hot.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Pretty Hell

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus