Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Pretty Hell

Dante Ricci (played by Ambrosia)

Danny looked in the microwave for some left over pizza, Ofcorse there was half of a pizza left since Gwen didn't eat anything "the usual... Hunt demons, save a kid from possession. The usual I guess" he shrugged as he took a bite of his pizza. He made his way to the couch and sat next to her taking Asia of his beer and handed one to her "so tell me, how's Marco?" Danny asked, a smile spread across his face, he'd seen her speed down the highway but never saw her attach a hell chain to him.
Gwendolyn Lucifer (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Gwen took a sip of the beer then set it on the ground next to the couch. A soft laugh leaving her lips as he asked how Marco was. "He was the same as he was last night. Not intrested and tense," she said with a smile then shrugged. She hadnt expected him to give in to her but the way he acted had made her a bit mad. Her left eyes started changing to a red color as she remembered and blood started running down her cheek as her demon side tried to take control again.

Gwen touched her cheek and looked at the blood before getting up. Quickly going into the bathroom, she splashed her face with cold water and had to wait several minutes for her demon side to calm down and the blood to stop running from her left eye. The red color died as well and it went back to the ice blue. "My father attached a Hell's chain to him," she said from the bathroom. The Hell's chain was something that if attached to a human, they would forever be tortured in Hell as a demon. They would be used for the lower work such as torturing human souls. It was a fate worse than death for humans.

"a chain? Dammit I liked that guy" Danny saw her run into the bathroom but didn't see the blood "hey you okay?" Danny got up and handed her a towel.

(brb 20mins :) sorry for the sort reply :/ )

(okie dokie:) no biggie:3)

Gwen took the towel gratefully and wiped the water off her face. Taking a minute to fix her bangs so they were side swept and her hair so it framed her face making her look sexy. Especially with what she was wearing. Then she smiled as she walked back over to the couch and Daniel. "Im fine. My demon side is sometimes a problem though," she said with a small shrug.

Gwen then crawled across the couch getting closer to Daniel. She smiled and sat there in front of him. "Wanna watch horror movies?" she asked, a faint gleam in her eyes at the thought. Personally she didnt like them, they did scare her eventhough they shouldnt since she had nothing to worry about. But she wanted to do this so she had a reason for Daniel to hold her.

"meh... Horror movies don't scare me" Danny shrugged then walked over to his bedroom. A little tinkering around was heard from inside before he walked out with Better clothing. He wore a a dark blue shirt that really brought out the hint of red in the rims of his irises, the sleeves were rolled up a little messily just bellow his elbows. The top 2 buttons were opened and light blue jeans with small tiger claw cuts in the knees.

"instead, let's hit the road, me against you" sunglasses were resting on his backwards spiked hair, the shirt really defined his muscles

Gwen couldnt surpress the smile that graced her lips as she checked Daniel out. "You look hot," she commented with a smile. Then she grabbed her boots and pulled them on, before she got up and walked over to the front door. "See you out there," she said as she walked out. Looking back at him, she gave him a seductive wink then quickly walked over to her bike.

Gwen got on and revved her bike up, not waiting around for Daniel. Taking off down the road, she smiled at the feeling of freedom.

Danny smiled at her when she called him 'Hot' the red in the rims of his irises started to glow slightly, he gave her a charming smile as she winked at him.

Danny casually walked out and watched her go, her hair dancing in the wind, she took an alley way cutting a corner and driving along the next street. Danny was no where to be seen "hey I though we were meant to have a fair race" he sped up alongside her, the roar of his engine was that of a dragon. Instead of being sat on his bike he was laying across it with his hands underneath his head on the handlebars "good day hunh?" a smug smile spreading across his face.

Gwen looked at him and cocked an eyebrow at him then smirked as an idea came to her mind. Flashing onto his bike, she sat on his waist since he was laying back and she put her face centimeters from his. "Aw but unfair is so much more fun," she whispered since she was a centimeter away from his lips. She lightly ran her fingertip down the side of his neck and looked into his eyes as a sexy smirk played across her lips.

Gwen's bike was still driving itself as she sat on Daniel's waist and teased him playfully. Then she flashed back to her bike and gave him a wink. Then she revved up her bike and it took off towards the highway as she weaved in between cars.

Danny's eyes seemed to glow brighter than before as she teased him "unfair seems fun" he whispered back lightly running his right index finger down her side.

He smiled as she poofed back onto her bike then say up right on his bike watching her go "this is going to be fun" he said to himself revving the engine and shooting off behind her weaving through all the cars too, Danny smirked at her as he sped up along side her the. Sped up faster, ramping the centre reservation and landing in the oncoming lane. "lets spice it up a little" he yelled dodging the cars and leaving a trail of flames.

Gwen watched him and laughed as he dodged oncoming cars and left a trail of flames. Running her hand down the side of her bike, the wheels turned into pure flames and metal. The bike became slender to fit her fast paced driving and swerving. The flames painted on the bike turned into real flames and she sped up still in the outgoing lane. Swerving several cars, she laughed as their horns balred then screeching tires could be heard. Her bike left a trail of fire behind but it never spread, just died out after several minutes.

Gwen suddenly took a sharp turn off the highway and onto a dirt road, beckoning Daniel for a chase since she was now several feet ahead and gaining more.

Danny smirked at her attempts to lose him "oh so you wanna play rough?" he revved the engine and took off after her catching up to her with ease, his bike was still the same, he felt not the need to go all out just yet. He was hot on her trail "you got to do better than that" but Danny had to split up from her as the road slit into two but both roads went the same direction "Gorgouse you need to work on your driving you seem to be getting slow" he teased her a little then dropped behind her ending up on the same road as her "WOOHOOO YEAH!" danny loved nothing more than feeling the wind in his face and the world as his playground.

Gwen laughed as he tried to provoke her and she smirked as she came up with an idea. Her bike wasnt going full speed yet and she dissappeared as soon as it revved up and shot off like a bullet. Now she was sitting on Daniel's bike, with her arms around his waist. Putting a burning kiss on the side of his neck teasingly and her hand ran lightly down his stomach to his waist line. "Come on then Danny boy. Show me what you got," she whispered in his ear as her lips lightly brushed against it.

Gwen was then dissappearing back to her bike which had gained about a mile in between his and hers as she teased him.
Other characters (played by EonRising)

(Am I not aloud to go to school? Holy crap...)

Marco was just kinda in a daze now. What the hell was this thing in his chest and why did she put it there? Why wouldn't she just leave him alone? He sighed sadly, feeling like he might cry out of confusion, but didn't. He had seen two of his best friends get blown to bits and he never cried from that, he wasn't about to cry from this.
He slowly stood and walked back along the dirt road, "I was trying to be respectful... I don't want any part in whatever screwed up cult she's a part of..." he was glad he was weaing his ACU that day; it would make getting a ride much easier.

Lucifer flashed to Marco and shook his head at seeing him like he was. "Damn it. Gwendolyn you messed up this time by showing him that chain.." He muttered under his breath. Then he picked up the collar of his jacket and made a rusty old truck appear next to him. Getting in, he drove over to Marco and stopped next to him. "Need a ride?" He asked, looking like a younger gentleman but not much older than Marco. He had black hair and grey eyes, Lucifer looked completely different.

Marco was startled, having not heard the engine moments ago but nodded, "Yes sir, thank you. I'll let you know right now that I'm carrying a pistol," Marco nodded then hopped in, not threatening Lucifer at all, only informing him.

"nice trick, I can do tricks too" Danny smiled as he put his hand on hers then flashed onto her bike with her "I'm half devil" he slowed down her engine and flashed back onto his bike this time catching up along side her with a smirk.

Danny shot off ahead this time, the road got narrower and the dirt road became a dirt track. "don't fall too far behind, oh and if you get on my bike again, you'll be trapped" it was true Danny put a devil's trap on his bike and since he was half human the devil trap has no effect on him

Lucifer simply chuckled and drove towards the city limits. "You look troubled. Women problems?" he asked as he glanced at him.

Gwen laughed and and grinned. "Now thats what im talking about," she called after him. Then revved up her bike and got closer to his bike, taking her hand off the handles. She propped up her feet on the handle bars and layed back on her seat. Oh this was gonna be fun. Suddenly Hell's gate appeared in front of both of them and Gwen felt it coming. Quickly sitting up, she gasped as she saw them opening up and could careless that Daniel had a trap on his bike. Dissappearing onto his bike, she wrapped her arms around him and held on tightly.

"Daniel! Drive straight and dont stop. You cant stop in time and it would put us both at risk if you slow down now," Gwen said in his ear and gripped his shirt tightly. "When the demon guards appear, duck down. No time for questions just do it," she added.

"You have no idea... I'm being stalked by some girl who I have absolutely no interest in..." He rested his head in his palms, "And whether or not you believe me, I don't care, but she pulled some kind of chain out of my chest when I said I wanted to just go..."

Lucifer gripped the steering wheel a little hard before relaxing himself. "Im sure she isnt stalking you. Maybe she just wanted to get to know you but got a little overexcited," he said with a shrug. "No offeense thats a little crazy," he added about the chain part.

"Well it happened and the worst part is she threatened me. She said that I would die if I didn't come find her."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Pretty Hell

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus