Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Pretty Hell

Dante Ricci (played by Ambrosia)

Danny picked her up in his arms "I guess I'm staying for a while" he said in almost a whisper as he laid her down on her bed.

He sat down next to her as she watched him, his grey eyes scanning the room "she belongs on earth... Not here" Danny stood up and walked into the bathroom splashing his face with water. Every time he closed his eyes flashes of souls being tortured haunted him.
Gwendolyn Lucifer (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Gwen woke up a good two hours later and she winced as she sat up. The strain it had caused on her body had started tearing her up inside and now her body was slowly healing itself. Dried blood on her left cheek, was the only proof that any of it had actually happened. Slipping off her bed, she tsted out what strength she had left and was relieved to know it was enough. Getting up, she went into the bathroom and rubbed the dried blood off her cheek. Finally taking time to look around for Daniel if he had stayed. Checking in her bedroom, she saw him sitting in a armchair on the far side of her room.

Gwen wasnt sure if he was asleep or not, just knowing his eyes were closed. Walking over silently, she bent down in front of him and looked up at him. "Danny?" she asked quietly.

Danny eyes opened up slowly as he looked at her, his eyes looked fine but he wasn't able to get any rest "Gwen?, how do you feel" Danny stretched as he stood up then started to rub the back of his head "I'm sorry about earlier..." his eyes scanned her for any physical wounds "what happened to you?..."

Gwen stood up as he did and she looked at him silently for a moment. "Im sore and tired but thats it. My demon side is stronger than even my fathers so its hard to control. My dad hasnt taught me how to use it or control it either. So the change alone could kill me," she explained quietly. She knew what was coming next. He would leave. She didnt blame him though, she would leave if there was a point to leaving.

Gwen frowned as she realized she wanted one last kiss before he left. Grabbing the front of his shirt, she pulled him down and kissed him hard, deep, and with fire not letting him go just yet.

Danny let out a sigh of relief but was caught by surprise by the kiss, however he carried on the kiss, the flames burning his lips and his own fire adding to the intensity "I...can't leave you like this" he whispered as he pulled away slightly. His hands were on her waist as he planted another kiss this time more hotter than the last...

The scent of her beautiful hair filled his nose as they kissed.

Gwen slowly wrapped her arms loosely around his neck as he kissed her back. "You have to..." she whispered. Kissing him back as the fire raged between them, tangling her fingers gently in his hair as she kissed him back. His safe and comforting scent surroudning her in an embrace, pulling her closer to him.

Gwen stepped closer to him, pressing her body lightly against his as they kissed. Finally she broke for air and was panting lightly.
Other characters (played by EonRising)

Marco looked absolutely horrified and he only barely struggled against him, now realizing this was the Devil himself in his apartment.
"B-but why?! Why not just let him have her? I want no part in this!" he choked out.

Lucifer's eyes turned red and he slammed his hands down on the arms of the chair, trapping Marco there. "Because i dont want him ruling Hell. I dont want him near my daughter. And I certainly dont him being the father to my grandchildren or the husband to my daughter," he said coldly. Grabbing Marco's shirt, he drug him to the other side of the room where Hell's gate started opening up. Dragging Marco inside with ease as they passed through, many screams of agony could be heard and many souls passed by Lucifer and Marco.

"But why me?!" he screamed as he was dragged in and fumbled for the cross around his neck, holding it in front of his face and a few horrified tears rolling down his face as he prayed.

Lucifer ripped the cross from Marco's hands and it melted in his fist. "Because i chose you thats why," he said with finality and drug him inside the huge palace in front of them. Dragging him in through the doors, he took him down to the fourth door before Gwen's room and tossed Marco in rather roughly. "You can stay in here. Gwen will be by later to check on you," he said coldly then shut the bedroom door and locked it. Lucifer was known for being heartless. Which he really was.

The room was nice though with a king sized bed, a huge bathroom, a dresser, and a bedside table with a lamp. There were many books on the little bookshelf in the room.

Marco lay there, stunned.
"Oh Lord, please protect me," he whispered in prayer and sat down on the bed, his head in his hands and he cried.

Danny felt the warmth Of her body against his but... He can't love her if she was to stay in hell. He backed away from her and asked her again "is there anyway for you to get out Of here?..." if she looks into his eyes she can see the pain he felt every time he asks that question.

Even though he was a half breed devil, he didn't belong in hell. It was his father's home not his Danny belongs on earth... His mother's realm.

"your dad's back" he walked up to her and grabbed her hand lightly "is there a way?" he asked with hope, light flickering in his eyes.

Gwen frowned slightly when he pulled away and she watched him back away. Seeing the pain in his eyes, she understood how he felt. "If my dad revokes the law then i can but if i try to step out of Hell while the law holds then..i'll be thrown into the very heart of Hell and be tortured just like everyone else except ten times worse since i am a demon. Thats why i can leave two years from now.." She explained.

Gwen looked up into his eyes and held his hand. Then she let go and frowned as she felt a human presence with her father. "Oh god.. He forced Marco here.." She murmured then took Daniel's hand. "I will come back to Earth for now.. But i cant stay long.." She said to Marco and took his hand in hers intertwining their fingers. Pulling him out of her room, she made sure her father wasnt around before flashing down the hall to Marco's room. Going inside, she locked the door and let go of Daniel's hand. Bending down next to Marco, she lightly touched his shoulder. "Marco?" She whispered.

He looked up at her, eyes filled with anger, "Get the f**k away from me!" he cried out and scrambled into the corner of the room, fumbling with his pistol as he pulled it out, then held it steadily towards her head, "Get this f**king chain out of my chest and leave me the hell alone!"

Gwen flinched at his tone and looked hurt but she didnt say anything. Walking over to him, she stood on her tiptoes and kissed him on the lips lightly. Sucking out the demonic energy in his chest and in turn getting rid of the chain. Pulling away, she opened Hell's gates and motioned for them. "Go through there..it will take you back home.." She said quietly. She certainly wasnt used to being hated so it hurt her in a strange way.

His eyes were open the entire kiss, he was so startled by it. Once the portal was open, he immediately ran towards it, pushing Gwen out of his way. He turned around only once.
"I'd tell you both to go to hell but you're already there, so as a substitute: go f**kyoyrselves," and with that parting word, he ran out.

"Hey! What did I do!?" Danny asked with a surprised look, he looked over at Gwen then to the floor "you know where to find me..." With that he left but not without giving her one more kiss sparking the fire once more

Danny left through the hell gate and his scent slowly vanished with him.

On the other side he saw Marco "hey Marco, f**kyou too" he said with narrow eyes as his bike approached him stopping behind him.

Marco flipped him the bird and went to hail a taxi.

Gwen reached out to stop Daniel but he was gone before she could. Clenching her jaw, she leapt through the gate. Coming out on the other side with white flames burning at her clothes and skin. It was her father trying to stop her but she wouldnt. "Daniel wait! It was the only way! Im sorry!" She said quickly before he could get on his bike.

The flames were searing at her and she couldnt go more then a couple of steps before falling to her knees. "Please..im sorry.." She said quietly.

Danny picked her up then leaped through the gates bringer back to he'll and getting rid of the flames "are you crazy... " he whispered picking her up in his arms, Danny made his way to her room then shut the door behind him. He put her on the bed then sat down besides her "falling for the archangels's daughter... Good one Danny boy" sarcasm clearly in his voice.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Pretty Hell

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus