Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Pretty Hell

Other characters (played by EonRising)

Marco was still sipping his beer.
"Aw, damn!" he muttered as his team struck out up on the TV. He stood and slowly stretched, payed and tipped the bar tender then went to sit on an old, leather sofa in the bar to more comfortable watch the game.
Gwendolyn Lucifer (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Gwen waltzed into the bar confidently and walked right past Marco, the scent of honey drifting past him as she passed him. Once she got to the bar, she leaned on the counter and called the bartender over. Ordering a mix of vodka and clearwater, she sipped on it and her eyes drifted around. As they landed on Marco, she couldt help the small smile that tugged at the corners of her lips.

Checking him out, a drop dead gorgeous smile spread across her lips then she turned away. Her white hair fell in loose curls down her shoulders and her black tank top hugged her body, showing off her perfect curves and toned body. Her red, jean shorts were skin tight on her thighs and her perfectly tanned legs ended with black cowgirl boots.

The only thing Marco noticed when when Gwen walked in was the overwhelmingly sweet scent in the musty bar. He sniffed the air, almost gagged and only glanced at Gwen to see who had brought in such a smell.
"Wow... Hot, but a bit young," he thought then turned his attention back to the game, hands folded in his lap as he tried to ignore the scent.

Gwen soon finsihed her drink and paid then walked over to the couch. Sitting down right next to Marco, she put her full attention on the TV but really she had no idea what was going on. "So um whats happening?" she asked Marco and turned to look at him. She really just wanted to get his attention but she knew it was near impossible to get in between men and their games.

He had to physically stop himself from gagging when she sat next to him, but still couldn't hold in a cough.
"Uh, Yanks are winning 19-8 and it's the bottom of the ninth... I have no idea how."
Dante Ricci (played by Ambrosia)

Danny got rid of his holster by dropping them onto the sofa in the shop. Then made his way to the bar completely unarmed. Upon entery the bar keeper smiled an tossed a beer at him without even calling his name, Danny caught it and jumped into a chair "thanks Carl, hey give Gwen here whatever she prefers on me" Danny's full attention turned to the screen "so what's the score?" he asked putting his feet up onto table.

His appearance was different as his hair was spiked backwards and he was wearing a light blue shirt and cream cloured trousers. Some of the women turned to look at him as he entered. His shirt defined his muscles well and the red in his eyes gave off a less dim glow.

Gwen raised a brow when he coughed and slowly the honey scent died down. "Yanks?" She asked not sure what those were. She had never been one for sports. "Whats your name?" She asked, expecting both questions to be answered. He was attractive but she could tell he would be hard to impress. "Im Gwendolyn Lucifer. You can call me Gwen though," she said nicely.

Gwen looked up in surprise as she saw Daniel enter. Then she turned her attention back to Marco. Though her eyes kept glancing at Marco.

"The Yankees. They're playing the Orioles," he said and paused before answering his name, "Lieutenant Marco Gullin. It's a pleasure," he said without so much as looking at her, mostly out of self respect. SHe could be no older than 19, maybe 20. He was in his mid-thirties.

" the yanks suck!" Danny chuckled slightly and took a sip of his beer "I'm guessing you're a Yanks fan hunh Marco?" Danny said with a cheeky smile, a strand of his white hair fell over his eyes as he watched carefully. "this match is a fluke, nothin special"

Gwen looked between the two then her eyes finally rested on Marco. "Good to meet you Marco. So you were in the army?" She asked with a raised brow. Humans always did choke on her honey sweet smell or so that what they thought was choking them. But it wasnt. It was the scent of death that choked them.

Lucifer watched the man that Gwen was presently talking to. "Luther i want you to run a test for me," Lucifer said. Luther nodded then walked out of the palace, summoning his right hand man. "Lucifer wants to run a test. Lets go with the pushy one," he said. Calter, Luther's right hand man, nodded then shifted into a handsome human. Disappearing on Luther's command, he walked into the bar and ordered a Tecate. Sipping on it, Calter kept his eyes mostly on Gwen. Practically drooling over her, Calter had always liked Gwen but these tests were the only way he could truly show it.

Gwen shifted uncomfortably under the man's gaze. Pushing her white hair over her shoulder and tried to ignore it.

"Stop looking at the girl like that, you creep," Marco turned around and was facing Calter, then turned to Danny, "Screw the Yanks," was all he said and he turned back to the TV.

Danny looked over at Marco with a smile "amen!" he said and raised his beer slightly. He felt a little uneasy when Calter walked in "hey Kid, a PRE warning, if you try anything stupid then me and my friend here may have to drop ya" Danny took a sip from his bottle then looked over at Gwen "so Gwen how long are you going to be staying?" he gave her a charming smile, his shirt sleaves were rolled up and his top two buttons were open making his amulet easily seen.

(BRITISH ALERT: drop ya means knock you out just FYI)

Gwen looked at Marco then Daniel and gave them both a gorgeous smile. "Until i can find myself a boyfriend," she replied. Until i can find a potential husband more like.. she thought. Though her smile never faltered and then she stood up. "Well it was wonderful to meet you Marco. Maybe we can hang out sometime and i can get you to loosen up a bit," she teased with a soft laugh. Then she walked back over to the bar, leaning on it in between Calter and Daniel. Ordering one more mix of vodka and clearwater before quickly downing it and turning to Daniel as she did, Calter leaned forward a bit and touched a lock of her white hair. Letting it run through his fingers slowly, she felt the pull and whipped around to face the man. "Get your hands off me!" She snapped and hit his hand away.
Calter looked startled and pulled his hand back quickly, his eyes wide. "Y-Your just so hot though.." He muttered then got off the bar stool taking a step toward her and putting a hand to her cheek before she could move back away from him.

Danny grabbed his hand quickley as he placed it on her cheek then bent it backwards breaking his hand in the process "I told you, hands off the girl!" Danny's hand started to get hot, hot enough to burn Calter's skin a little, smoke came off the burn marks as he pushed him away "god your Freaking desperate, girls won't approach you if you do that"

"You've been warned by two people. I don't know what he is, but I'm a marine, and in the marines, no means no," the sound of his colt being cocked resounded throughout the relatively quiet bar, "Get out of here before I pop a cap in your ass."

Calter let out a cry of surprise and pain as he was pushed away. Holding his hand to his chest then turning to look at Marco as he threatened to shoot him. What i go through for this job.. he thought bitterly. Then Calter looked at Gwen for a few seconds before grabbing his Tecate and leaving rather quickly.

Gwen flinched as Daniel grabbed Calter's hand and her eyes darted to Marco as he cocked his colt. When Calter had touched her cheek she had known exactly who he was and what he was doing. Beneath the surface, she was simmering with anger but she had always been the best about covering up her emotions. Turning to both Daniel and Marco, she gave them both a pretty but emarrassed smile. "Wow he was a creep. Thanks you guys," she said gratefully. Leaning up, she gave Daniel a burning kiss on the cheek then walked over to Marco. Bending down she gave him a burning kiss on the cheek as well thinking that they both deserved one. As she stood back up, a piece of paper fluttered out of her pocket and landed on Marco's lap. Though she didnt notice and walked over to the bar doors, pausing to wait on Daniel. "Coming?" She asked with a sweet smile.

Marco didn't notice at first, being too surprised, but when he did see it, his curiosity was piqued and he picked it up, unfolded it and started reading.

Danny watched Calter leave knowing exactly what he was, the demon's stench filled Danny's nose as he walked by him but it was best he said nOthing. As she kissed him, Danny felt the flames in his cheek, the red glow in his eyes became slightly brighter as he smiled "Damn, you're a definite tease"

He grabbed a few beers from the bar as Carl got them ready for him "thanks Carl, you are the man!" Danny said with a smile as he walked up next to her and held the door open for her.
"I owe you my life, you saved family son..." Carl gave him a kind of look a proud father would give his son. "Marco, I live down the road man, come by tomorrow or something it'd be fun. I have a snooker table and a jukebox, what more could men want?" he as he followed after Gwen who'd already left "SCREW THE YANKS!" he yelled following was a laughter from outside so Marco could hear him.

Gwen thanked Daniel for opening the door for her as she left. Collecting the black dust together into the shape of an umbrella with a jagged handle and a removable sword on the inside. The dust melded together and produced an actual umbrella as she held it, protecting herself from the now heavy rain. Casually, she walked down the street slowing after a few steps to let Daniel catch up. "So why is it you live in a shop?" she asked, looking over at him questionably as they approached it.

However Gwen was not one to wait very often so she walked right in. Her umbrella disspersing into the black dust which just disappeared. Waltzing right over to his couch, moving his stuff then flopping down into it. Acting as if she owned the place and not Daniel, which she was quite accustomed to acting like. The soft light from the city lights outside dimly reflected off her skin and it seemed to make her glow.

The note simply said:Let me show you how to have a fun time. Meet me here tommorow morning. 8 am sharp.

Danny followed after her "well I hunt creatures, for clients that are willing to pay and sometimes, when someone is truly desperate I do what should be done" as they both entered Danny flipped the lights on and put the beers into the fridge. Danny shook himself trying to get rid of as much rain as he could then pulled off his shirt "the bed's in there" he said pointing at the bedroom door on the left "and the bathroom is there" he said pointing at the door next to the previous one before flopping down on the sofa opposite her.

His tanned naked torso reflected some of the light giving him a slight glow "so you're staying here until you found a boyfriend hunh? Well hopes stet perfect comes along for ya" he said with a cheeky smile, Danny was still pained after his previous girl friend... She doesn't remember him ever being with her.

Danny let out a tired sigh the sat up and started flicking a coin up into the air, it had 2 names engraved on it 'Crystal and Daniel'

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Pretty Hell

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus