Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Pretty Hell

Gwendolyn Lucifer (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Lucifer pulled up to the bar and let Marco out. "Maybe you should find her then," he said as he let Marco off.
Dante Ricci (played by Ambrosia)

Danny eyes widened in surprise as the gates rose, he heeded her warning and revved the engine going a little fast then ducked as the demon guards were seen. In the heat Of the moment Danny place his Han on hers, without even thinking.

Gwen squeaked slightly as she felt the guard's ax blades swoosh overhead and held his hand that was over hers. "Keep going! This path takes us straight to the castle!" she said quickly and a slight tinge of fear as she saw an ax blade coming back. "Keep your head down!" she warned and ducked as it swept back over them.

Gwen buried her head in Daniel shoulder as she breathed in his comforting scent. She gripped his shirt as they were picking up speed and blasting by demons. Once they got to the castle and Daniel had put the brakes on, the bike came to a stop just before the front doors. Her heart was pounding against her chest so hard she thought it would beat right out. She kept her head buried in his shoulder and was gripping his hand tightly.
Other characters (played by EonRising)

He nodded, "Thanks for the ride," he said and tipped his hat before going to his own car, a massive ford F-150 and drove back to his apartment.

Danny kept hold of her hand "Gwen, don't worry, you're okay" he got off his bike slowly and helped her off but Danny felt really nervous about being in hell but not afraid, he knew the day would come when he'd come here, today's the day "well we're in hell..."

Danny felt like he was being watched, the flames of hell roaring around him... The screams of tortured souls, the defigured demons and the smell was horrific "and you wanna take over this..."

Lucifer on the other hand flashed to Marco's apartment and knocked on the door. He was himself this time and he was determined to get Marco to spend time with Gwen and get to know her before he completely rejected her. So he would do the only thing he could. Drag Marco to Hell and propose a deal with the two men.

Gwen seemed to visibly relax as Daniel kept hold of her hand. Something about him made her feel comfortable. "Okay nearest death experience i've ever had," she said refferring to the guard's ax blades almost taking off their heads. Looking up at their castle, she intertwined her fingers with Daniel's invoulintarily then gently pulled him towards the front doors.

Gwen pushed them open and walked inside, still pulling Daniel with her. Looking around inside, the large wide halls were completely empty as they walked down them. Once they reached a turn-off, she turned to the left and walked halfway down the hall before coming to a stop in front of two black doors with gold doorknobs. Letting go of Daniel's hand, she opened the door then motioned for him to come inside. Inside was a queen sized bed with blood red covers and sheets, a single bookshelf filled with books, a large dresser with a stereo system on top, CD's were stacked on both sides next to the stereo system, her fan blades were made out of spray painted skateboards, she had a bedside table with a lamp on it and an opened book. The bathroom was on the far side of the room and it was rather big with a tub bigg enough to fit three people comfortably, a shower the same size, the counters were marble slab with real gold flakes in them and polished over.

Gwen gave Daniel a small, shy smile at having him in her room. "Sorry its kinda messy but i didnt expect having company," she said with a small blush.

Danny looked around nervously whilst being dragged around. A small smile graced his lips upon entry of her room "wow it's quite the set up in here... God how can you sleep with all that inhuman screaming"

Danny walked over to her bed then flopped down on it, it was pretty damn comfy "man I could sleep on this bed if it didn't have a 24/7 alarm clock" he was referring to the continuouse screams. He scanned the cover of her book "50... Shades of..." before he could finish she quickly grabbed it and held behind her "hey I was readin that..."

Gwen was burning a rose red as he started reading the cover so she grabbed it and held it behind her back. "W-well i dont want you too.." she said quickly and avoided his eyes. Quickly crossing the room, she put it on her bookshelf and let out a deep, slow breath to calm her racing heart at him almost reading the book. The blush slowly died away and she turned back around.

"Well if you grow up with it your whole life it just becomes normal for you so it never really bothers you. But i can close the curtains and that should block out the sound," Gwen said as she walked over to her window. Pulling the big, heavy, black curtains closed, the screams were cut off completely and silence settled over the room. She turned back to the bed and walked over, crawling on and over to Daniel. Smiling down at him, she let her eyes trail down his body then back up to his eyes. "Its really not so bad here if you dont leave the castle.." she said quietly.

Danny let his eyes Connect with hers "well I can't stay here, I need to go back because I can't stand it here in hell... I don't belong here" he sat up and then looked over his shoulder "I don't think your dad would want me to stay... In fact I don't to be near him or I'll..." he felt slightly angry but not scared, he was anything but scared.

Danny felt her slowly slowly slither up his back then stop at his shoulders, he didn't stop her bu let her carry on.

Gwen wrapped her arms loosely around his neck from behind and she put her head on his shoulder. "I understand...please dont leave yet though.." she said quietly. Placing a gentle, burning kiss on Daniel's cheek, she started to pull away from him. Giving him the choice to leave right now if he wanted to.

Gwen wouldnt kiss him since she wasnt sure how he even felt about her. He may have grabbed her hand but that couldve just been because of the intensity of the moment so she did push her luck.

When she started to pull away he quickly placed a gentle hand on hers stopping her from moving away completely "if you really want to be with me... Then you can't rule he'll... I'm sorry" be waited for her reply and slowly moved away his hand.

Danny stood up and ran his hand through his hair, he turned and got close to her then planted a hot fiery kiss on her lips then pulled away slowly. His lips brushing against her's "if you love someone, then you have to make the right decisions..."

Gwen gasped slightly as he kissed her in such a fiery way. Kissing him back deeply and burningly, she put a hand on his cheek. Her eyes fluttered closed during the kiss and she almost whimpered as he pulled away. "I...I cant..After my birthday two years from now..I cant leave Hell.." she whispered, feeling her heart shatter.

Gwen pushed Daniel away and she slipped off her bed. Walking over to her door, she opened it for him knowing he should leave before they went too far. Her hair fell over her eyes and she avoided looking at him, feeling that choking feeling of crying but she wouldnt allow herself to while Daniel was there.

Danny watched her open the door, he knew what she meant "my doors are always open..." he stood thee and watched her for a few seconds then made his way to the door but before physicall leaving he whispered "I'm sorry..."

As he left he left he heard the door click shut, he shut his eyes and held in the pain... Trying to recover what Is left of his broken heart "every heart that is given to me... Ends up breaking..." his whisper echoed through the palace.

Gwen leaned against the door and slid down to the bottom, burying her head in her arms as she brought her knees to her chest. Instead of crying, anger overtook her as she knew it was all her fathers fault. Lucifer had made the law that she could not leave after her birthday in two years. Blood ran from her left eye and her eye color slowly started changing red. A sudden, dark demonic, strong presence could be felt in Gwen's room and she couldnt supress it as it threatened to take over.

Gwen's demon side would bring so much destruction behind it and it might even kill of Gwen in the process. Lucifer had yet to teach her how to control it or even how to survive it.

Danny made his way down the stairs slowly before he felt the power wind him "G-Gwen!" Danny ran for the door and transformed into his second demon form. The door smashed open launching him to other end of her corridor.

Danny smashed through a few walls before coming to a stop "Gwen!"

Gwen was just barely holding back her demon side as the door to her room burst open powerfully. Blood dripped onto the floor from the blood running down her cheeks quickly and her eyes kept going from red to blue. Her hair had started turning a blood red from the tips up and was halfway up. She put her hand over her left eye which was still bleeding and causing her alot of pain. Stumbling from her room, she leaned against a wall already panting from the work she was putting forth to contain her demon side.

Gwen slammed her fist into a wall, sending cracks all along the wall and up to the ceiling leaving a large indent where she had punched. Blood seeped into the lower cracks as her kunckles bled from punching the marble walls. If her demon side had its way, it would tear the whole castle apart.

"IM COMING GWEN!" Danny spread his bat like wings then flew all the way to her to her room "I've got you" Danny transformed into his 3rd form, a black cloak covered him and his scythe's blade turned into metal "death is older then your dad himself, I can turn you back" Danny placed a hot fiery kiss on her lips and in the process sucked the demonic energy from her body.

Danny started to choke on the energy, it tasted horrific but the taste eventually subsided. She turned back to normal but the sudden drain of demonic energy had drained her strength.

Gwen froze when Daniel kissed her and she stayed frozen as he kissed her, draining the demonic energy from her. Slowly as her demonic side was put under control, she started to kiss back and felt her knees buckle out from under her. Quickly, she put her arms around his neck and leaned on him barely holding herself up. "D-Danny...please...dont leave..me.." she whispered against his lips. Slowly her eyes fluttered closed and her grip on him let go.
Other characters (played by EonRising)

"Hello?" Marco opened the door, his pistol in hand since he was a bit paranoid now and was wearing his army fatigue still.
"Oh, it's you, sir. Your daughter is very... enthusiastic. But please inform her that I'm not interested."

Lucifer grabbed Marco by the front of his shirt and pushed him into his apartment. "Let me tell you how this is going to work. Im bringing you to Hell with me. Im the one who put that chain in your chest not my daughter. She is trying to save you. However that will not be the case if you dont win my daughter over from the man she is tangled up with now. I will jerk that chain out of your chest and you will be stuck in Hell all of eternity, torturing souls as you yourself will be tortured. So i will take you to Hell tommorow evening. You will be trpped in my palace for three weeks. If you do not win my daughter over by then, I will do as i threatened," Lucifer growled rather angrily as he kept Marco stuck in a chair.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Pretty Hell

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus