Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Pretty Hell

Gwen walked down the long corridor of her father's palace. Her white hair fell down the front of her shoulders, her black tank top hugging her body showing off her curves, and her red jean short shorts tightly hugging the tops of her thighs. The black cowgirl boots complimenting her outfit well and her black, heavy, spiked earrings standing out against her white hair. The blue in her eyes were like chips of ice except with a daring spark in them.
The hallway corridor's were strangely empty today as she made her way to the throne room of the palace. Though she could still hear the faint screaming of tortured souls outside the palace. Coming to a halt in front of two massive, black, heavy doors, she pushed them open and walked in.
"No, no, no! I told you that the dress has to be white! I will not accept cream!" Lucifer, her father, yelled at the wedding arranger angrily.
The wedding arranger shrunk back and nodded quickly. "Of course sir. I apologize. P-please for give me," he said in a shaky, weak voice.
Lucifer narrowed his eyes and was about to say something else before he saw Gwen walk in. Instantly a smile came to his face and he straightened up. "Gwendolyn! Sweetheart, your supposed to be visiting the human world honey," he said with a nervous smile.
Gwen walked over and leaned on the large, rectangular table in the middle of the throne room. "I know daddy. But the humans got a bit boring so i decided to come back," she said with a drop dead gorgeous smile.
Lucifer's eyes softened up and he sent the wedding planner away with a wave of his hand. "Well i suppose its fine that your back early. I was just makin some final arrangements with your cousin's wedding," he said wth a smile then it dropped and he became serious. "Gwendolyn thats another thing. You need to be out looking for a man for yourself. If you dont get a human or demon husband soon then you cant inherit Hell from me. I will have to give it to your cousin, Demetri. If i have to i will arrange a wedding but Gwendolyn i dont want to resort to that," he said.
Gwen rolled her eyes and stood back up straight. "Fine dad. I'll go back to the human world and see what i can do. I still have two years to find him. Im sure i can fid something by that point," she said as she walked out of the throne room. Walking right out of the palace itself, she took the stone path towards Hell's gates. The two guards there straightened up and saluted as Gwen approached. "Guys i told you not to do that," she sighed exasperatedly.
The guards gave her sheepish smiles then opened the gates for her. As soon as Gwen stepped outside the gates, her black, demon wings appeared and she shot off toward the surface. Passing many damned souls on the way to the surface. Once she reached it, she landed gracefully then her wings disappeared. Looking around, she found herself in a farmer's field. With a casual shrug, she started the long trek towards the city limits.

(I need two male characters for the rp and they dont have to be human. Thanks guys:D )
Other characters (played by EonRising)

Marco sat quietly in the pub, watching the ball game. In the background, Hell's Bells by AC/DC was playing and he sipped his beer.
There was a slight draft in the bar, which was bothering the Marine, but he didn't say anything to the bar tender, instead, he ordered another Coors. Since he was one of only four people, and the other three were playing pool, his beer came quickly.
Dante Ricci (played by Ambrosia)

The restless devil, riding under the night sky down the bustling streets of Furion, his form in which he rode in was incredible. The horseman of apocalypse 'Death', Danny rode as 'Death' as his bike transformed Ed into a flaming horse.
"WOOHOO, COME GET SOME!" Danny yelled as he rode out into the fields, he'd sensed a Group Of demons lurking In the shadows of this crop field.
"you suckers are going back to hell!" Danny leaped up off his bike and drew out his Scythe, his silhouette could be seen in the air from the moonlight.

Inhuman screams and the clashes of blades filled the night sky close to Gwen and after the battle the group of demons lay on the floor bleeding and slowly turning to ashes, the battle left a big circle in the crop field and soon news helicopters are going to be investigating.
"dammit! I always get blood all over me!" he ran his hand through his hair to get rid of the blood in it, his bloodshot red eyes could only be seen in the darkness until slowly faded away, the dark energy which pulsed off him seemed to calm down also. He stood in the middle of the circle and dusted his clothes to get rid of the demon blood.
Gwendolyn Lucifer (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Gwen stopped dead in her tracks as she heard some of her father's deamons being slayed. Turning on her heel, she was silent as she walked over to the small squirmish. A soft breeze blew carrying the scent of honey and death, it carried it right to Daniel. It was of course the only thing that let him know someone with immense power was around. It was Gwen.
Gwen stepped into the circle and looked around at the mess. On of the demons that was still barely able to move saw her. He crawled over to her slowly and didnt even touch her boot but quietly begged her to save him. Looking down at the demon, a softness came into her eyes as she saw him begging for his own life. Bending down, she placed a hand on its cheek and made it look into her eyes. "Go now. Back to Hell." she whispered and it nodded, suddenly disappearing.
Locking her ice blue eyes with Daniels, she stood back up. "I do not see the reason in killing these demons. They were not dragging you to Hell," she said to him, a cold fury lying in the depths of her eyes. Usually it would not have bothered her so much but to see that one demon beg made her angry.

"my reason?" Danny sheathed his Scythe and turned to face her "I have one, but you don't need to know" he smiled at her with eyes different to any Devil in hell or on earth, his irises were a beautiful light grey; the rims of his irises are a faint red "they always beg, even when they're not innocent"

A red glow came from the distance, a fast moving object was seen moving towards them, the roaring of its engine got louder as it stopped behind Danny. "ah that's better. Some light to see the lady ahead of me" he smiled at her and ran his hand through his hair making it easier to see his eyes and easier for him to see her. The bike behind him was letting off an orangy red colour as flames came out from the exhaust, instead of an engine it had a rib age that held in what looked like a ball of flames.

"so you're a devil hunh? Well me too" he gave her a small bow " i'm Daniel, the son of the great Sparda" he stood up and leaned against his bike. The scent of honey was more stronger than death so it didn't bother Danny much.

Gwen's white hair fell past her shoulders in loose curls and her ice blue eyes watched Daniel with some level of amusement. Her black tank top hugging her body tightly and letting all her perfect curves show. Her red jean shorts doing the same and her perfectly tanned legs ending with black cowgirl boots. There was a tattoo of a black snake wrapped all the way from her shoulder to the back of her hand which it ended with its fangs bared.
"Gwendolyn Lucifer," Gwen introduced herself quickly and to the point. The tattoo and the name of Lucifer was enough to tell him that he was the daughter of the Devil himself.
Gwen then walked over to Daniel and checked out his bike, walking around it and occasionally running her finger over a metal part. The heat not bothering her even if she was burned it healed up right away. Finally ending back at the front of the bike, her eyes were filled with a daring nature. "Nice bike. Mind giving me a ride into the city?" she asked and looked up at him with a drop dead gorgeous smile.

"lucifer..." Danny whispered to himself as he saw the tattoo then looked down, The memory of that dreadful night played through his mind.

VERGIL, TAKE DANNY AND HIDE, THEY'LL KILL YOU IF THEY SEE YOU
But mom, dad'll save us
Under the starry sky of Furion, were demons that came out to play. A family was getting a special visit from Lucifers Strongest demon

GO DANNY WITH VERGIL, UNDER THE BED NOW
Eve slipped the boys underneath the bed as the door slammed open

Who-who are you?
Well well, if it isn't Eve, wife of Sparda, the traitor
The demon slowly stepped through the door, it's lizard like scales reflected the dim light from the lamp by the bed.
The great Sparda, just as strong as lucifer, the fallen arch angel. He committed a crime in marrying you and now you all die!
Eve's blood was sprayed all over the floor by the foot of the bed and the walls

Danny didn't look into her eyes instead he tried to avoid them "is Lucifer related to you?..." Danny asked, in almost a whisper. The grim reaper's cloak slowly appresred hovering above him

Gwen watched the cloak then looked at Daniel, a serious expression coming across her face. "He is my father. Though i dont approve of most of the things he does," she replied then shrugged. "But i cant do anything about that. Not until i take his place anyway," she said.

Studying Daniel, she watched his every move. Something about him made her wary but not afraid. Black dust swirled behind her where he couldnt see. She was an excellent fighter so she wasnt afraid of fighting him if she had to. But of course she would rather get to know him better than start it off that way.

The skeletal body of the grim reaper filled the hollow cloak as it hovered down besides Danny "don't worry, he only appears when he thinks I need him and he can see what goes on in my head" Danny looked into her eyes then smiled "I guess I can give you a ride, where to, ya got a place to stay" Danny didn't want to hurt an innocent girl for the sins of her father. It went against all he believed in 'some demons are as good as humans, even if they are born from sin. But never hurt a human or demon that is innocent'

He threw one leg over the bike then revved the engine with a smile "roar baby!" Danny loved the bike, but not as much as the ruby amulet around his neck. "get on" Danny said with a smile 'death' dissappeared again only to reappear next to Danny "ignore him, he'll go away"

Gwen relaxed and the black dust seperated, then she gave him that gorgeous smile. Hopping on behind him, she snaked her arms around his waist. "Nah i dont hav a place to stay. I usually get one by the end of the night though. Im heading for the closest city," she told him in his ear.

Gwen held onto Daniel tightly and couldnt help the small blush that came to her cheeks at bing able to feel his muscles underneath his shirt. Though she wasnt shy enough to keep from putting her chin on his shoulder and watching where he drove. Her body pressed against his as she looked out upon the fields.

Lucifer had a demon follow his daughter out and was nagered to know who she was with. Yet he didnt do anythign yet. He would have to scold her for it later.

Danny drive down the fields fast, the crops tickling their legs as they sped past "well if you want you can come over to mine" he felt her arms around him, a woman's touch was truly amazing. "it's quite the place actually a jukebox, a bar, and a snooker table" he smiled as she placed her chin on his shoulder

They were approaching the end of the fields, there was a small make-shift ramp up ahead, a devilish smile spread across Danny's face "Hold on tight!"

Gwen tightened her hold around his waist and grinned as she saw it. "Faster!" she said in his ear excitedly. As they went up the ramp, she gripped his shirt and as they left the ramp she gripped the bike with her legs then let go of him. Raising her arms in the air as the bike caught air. "WOOHOOO!" she said. A second before the bike hit the ground, she wrapped her arms back around his waist. Laughing as they landed from the excitement of the jump.

"That was awesome!" Gwen said happily in his ear as she put her chin back on his shoulder. Her eyes had changed to a deep blue and they were shining with excitement. "I think i'll take you up on that offer Daniel," she said in his ear, referring to his offer on staying at his place.

Danny felt smug and was dating as ever "great! Now let's have fun" Danny sped up as the landed in a busy street after the jump, he doted and weaves through cars then sped up onto the oncoming lane, a car was speeding at them but Danny didn't move instead he ramped the car and got some air before landing on the side of a building and riding on the wall before hitting the pavement. The bike left a trail of flames as they sped down the street's pavement "HELL YEAH!" he yelled, folloWing that was laughter of happiness.

Gwen held onto him tightly and laughed as they drove along the side of the building. Looking back at the fire trail then looked back to in front of them. "So you live in a bar?" She asked. Her white hair whipped in the air and she knew that a demon had been following her. Glancing back behind them, she saw him darting throughout the cars and keeping a steady pace with them. Narrowing her eyes, she looked back in front of them and grinned as she decided to make her father mad. Leaning forward, she kissed Daniel's cheek for a few seconds then put her head back on his shoulder. "Sorry. A demon is following us and reporting back to my father. Im just doing this to make him mad," she whispered in his ear.
The demon, Luther, narrowed his eyes as she kissed the mans cheek. Flashing back to Lucifer's palace, he kneeled in front of the king and bowed his head. Showing him images of Daniel and Gwen especially the kiss part. Lucifer slammed his fist on a table then locked his eyes on Luther. "Get her away from him. As far as possible," he growled. Luther nodded then flashed back to the human realm.

Danny's cheek Is burning up, her dark red lipstick stick on his cheek "it's okay, it's just... Your father absolutely hates me... So much so that he'll end up killing me himself" Danny sped up weaving through the cars but this time he felt strange... A familiar presence was following them... Danny thought for a second then remembered... He made a 180 degrees turn to face the demon with rage flowing through his body he stepped off "YOU, I SHOULD KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!"

The air around Danny became warm as his hair started to rise. His eyes turned a bloodshot red and his voice became demonic "YOU WERE THERE! YOU WERE ONE OF THE DEMONS THAT KILLED MY MOTHER AND DESTROYED MY FAMILY!" Danny started to pulse with dark energy, death slowly appeared hovering above Danny.

Luther stopped dead in his tracks and watched him wide eyed "You have grown stronger... Daniel" a smile spread across his face as he remembered tha fateful night "your mother, she was beautiful but her blood, her blood was... Delicious"

Danny's rage was at his peak as he took out his pistols

Gwen had to say she was taken by surprise as they suddenly made an 180 degree turn and came to a stop. Letting go of Daniel as he got off the bike, she watched and listened. Then got off of the motorcycle and walked past Daniel, straight up to Luther. Grabbing his collar, she started to drag him away. "Forgive me Daniel but im afraid i will have to catch up with you later," she said over her shoulder and threw him a smile.

Suddenly, Gwen disappeared and her presence vanished along with Luther's. She was only a few buildings away and she slammed Luther into a brick wall, holding him a good foot of the ground. "Your going to tell me everything. Then your going to go back to Hell. You WILL stop following me," she growled in a icy tone, her eyes now ice blue again. Luther nodded quickly and looked at Gwen in fear. She was the one you didnt want to make angry. Her father was bad but Gwen was worse. Luther then spilled everything that had happened to Daniel and why. Gwen narrowed her eyes then slammed Luther onto the ground and put her boot on his throat. "Your sick," she spat. "Leave," she ordered and Luther disappeared.

Danny was stood waiting for her, leaning against his bike staring into the sky. That same memory of that night played in a loop. He was soaked in rain but he didn't care, the rain evaporated from the bike creating a light mist around him. "mom..." he whispered to himself a tear escaped his eye but it blended into the rain.

His moms scent filled his nose as he imaged her in his mind, what he'd give just so he could be next to her again... The smell of honey drifted along with the breeze, it was Gwen "sorry about that, I don't know what came over me..." Danny stood up straight ran his hand through his hair.

Gwen gave Daniel a smile and walked right up to him, standing on her toes. She used the rain to wipe her lipstick off his cheek with a smile. "Figured you didnt want my lipstick on your cheek all night," she said quietly since they were so close. Then she stepped away from him and got back on his bike. "Well lets go mister hotshot or would you like to stay in the rain all night?" she said teasingly.

Once they got moving again, she wrapped her arms back around his waist and put her head on the back of his shoulder to block the rain. Without thinking, she gently brushed her thumb up and down his well-defined muscles on his stomach.

The air around Danny became warm as she wiped the lipstick off his face "I kinda like it there" he whispered back.

Danny smiled when they were on the road, his eyes were fixed on the road as they weaved through oncoming traffic, he felt her stroke his muscles and couldn't help smile, instead of blushing the red in his eyes seemed to give off a dim red glow. "you're such a tease ya know that?" he laughed as they pulled up outside a small shop that hadn't a name "home sweet home"

Danny got off his bike and rubbed the back of his head "umm I haven't thought of a name yet" he said with an embarrassed chuckle, the red in his eyes got a little brighter.

Gwen moved a little closer to him on his bike after he called her a tease. With a smile, she put her chin on his shoulder and brushed her lips against his ear. "I know," she whispered in his ear, her lips lightly brushing his ear. Then she slipped off the bike as they parked in front of a shop with no name. It looked nice on the outside, to Gwen anyway.

Gwen glanced at Daniel as the red in his eyes grew brighter. A smile coming into play on Gwen's lips. "Thats alright. Gives it more mystery when it doesnt have one," she said with a smile. Then she looked down the street and saw a bar. "Hey im gonna go for a walk. But i'll be back," she said as she walked past him then paused. "Oh and thanks for giving me a place to stay for the night," she said over her shoulder and shot him a sexy smile before walking off toward the bar.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Pretty Hell

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus