Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Winter Art Trade 2017

Calder for AncientCatKing!! Your chars are so beautiful!

QjdLOlH.png
*kicks open the door with TinyCentaur's painting under a blanket, under her arm, takes off the blanket in a swooping motion and says "Ta-da!"*

mqhEtvm.jpg
Whoa, whoa, wait. We're starting?! Already?! Okay then, here goes everything and my sanity... (Just kidding.) If I posted too early, sorry! I was just following everyone else's excitement! ;w;

I drew this for Miss Arana Rothscomb!

art_trade__arana__rpr__by_lightside_lucree-dbzi89m.png

I did all of this during massive amounts of sickness and travel issues, so I hope you like it! I decided not to shade the body so I could show off the pretty markings more~ <3

She even has her own DeviantArt deviation page!
Ahh this went by faster than I thought! I had Mori- and I drew her absolutely adorable OC named Genie!

oc_request_by_solonaamell-dbzi355.jpg

I hope it looks good! She seemed a little too old in this one, but hopefully that doesn't ruin the peice! I loved reading through your characters! :)
OK so I had Megluvsart! I hope you enjoy him getting some sun. In a shady forest. OK so he's just relaxing! XD

gl-87670-1514931092.jpg
Ilmarinen Moderator

It just hit midnight! I've been so excited to post these!

First off, for my DABBLER entry, I got Light_Of_Love's Sariel. It was fun having some freedom with the design, so I opted for something quite simple and modern!

PH9cl1c.png

Next, here's my DEVOTEE entry, of pacify's Marlo. This one is under a cut for some mild blood and cuts. I wasn't sure how accurate this rendition is, so if there are small tweaks you'd like me to make, just let me know :)

Here!
Ox4EVZA.png

(Click the image for full size)
I have a Hecerion for IlexysCrowe!
8CkNAxr.jpg
I'm so so so so sorry. I can't draw humans and this is going to be such a let down and a huge ugly disappointment... I just.... I can't draw humans... I don't like this at all, but I can't get myself to do any better. I just can't... I'm so sorry SolonaAmell, I absolutely ruined your beautiful character (Also I forgot it was Winter, boi)
You don't need to say anything if you don't want to, I understand
It's.... A mess...
Mortem

My piece is for Dio's beautiful OC Omnus!

_t__omnus_by_gembone-dbzaffn.png
Mori wrote:
*kicks open the door with TinyCentaur's painting under a blanket, under her arm, takes off the blanket in a swooping motion and says "Ta-da!"*

mqhEtvm.jpg

Oh good golly gosh this looks fantastic !!! I really love the details of the BG, so pretty! Aaa! Thank you so much!!! <3

This year I got LightSide-Lucree! So I hope this looks okay! She was fun to draw!

nter_by_tiny_centaur-dbzj938.png
SolonaAmell wrote:
Ahh this went by faster than I thought! I had Mori- and I drew her absolutely adorable OC named Genie!

oc_request_by_solonaamell-dbzi355.jpg

I hope it looks good! She seemed a little too old in this one, but hopefully that doesn't ruin the peice! I loved reading through your characters! :)
Genie looks so happy - I love this, thank you!
Animewithin wrote:
OK so I had Megluvsart! I hope you enjoy him getting some sun. In a shady forest. OK so he's just relaxing! XD

gl-87670-1514931092.jpg

Aaaaaaa bless thank you so muchhh! He looks cute :)

And I got Redlaces so yep

Here he be!
art_trade_thing_by_megluvsart-dbzjhj5.png
Reima wrote:
I'm so so so so sorry. I can't draw humans and this is going to be such a let down and a huge ugly disappointment... I just.... I can't draw humans... I don't like this at all, but I can't get myself to do any better. I just can't... I'm so sorry SolonaAmell, I absolutely ruined your beautiful character (Also I forgot it was Winter, boi)
You don't need to say anything if you don't want to, I understand
It's.... A mess...

It looks great! I love it! And you even did the armor too! I can't wait to put it on her profile! :) I don't think there's any reason not to like it!
@Beetlebelle

This one was super fun and I hope you like them aaa <333
I also made a speed paint for the baby if you wanna see that. <33
tumblr_p2cfh3bAxs1wxblmeo1_1280.png
Ora for Novatrix!

b2c881f117cbc309caf4a7377d49c988-dbzi53w.png
My art trade partner was
FreeJayFly!
Finally!!

I decided to do Mim I Kydd, after he had mimicked Reapers weapon and was preparing Reapers ult (as shown on his HUD), and he's also in a nice little edited screencap of Numbani!

And here he is in the flesh*! (citation needed)

OxDRPS1.png

Ive also got a version of him with Reapers face and a normal face for copyright reasons if you prefer
Reapers Face
Normal Face

(After the amazing job you did on my Canary awhile back you have no idea how excited I was to do this I talked about it for days I hope it's okay<3)

((I also do all my drawings on my phone, so this is my biggest size! I hope it's okay!!))
My art trade partner was
f0x1nth3b0x

Here's Rasmus! I really enjoyed painting him! <3

XfuHkFch.png
AncientCatKing wrote:
I have a Hecerion for IlexysCrowe!
8CkNAxr.jpg

*happy pawing*

He looks AMAZING! Thank you! <3
IlexysCrowe wrote:
My art trade partner was
f0x1nth3b0x

Here's Rasmus! I really enjoyed painting him! <3

XfuHkFch.png

OMG I LOVE HIM! Thank you SO much!!
Ghostiel wrote:
Calder for AncientCatKing!! Your chars are so beautiful!

QjdLOlH.png

this is so beautiful!!! 😍

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Winter Art Trade 2017

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus