Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Winter Art Trade 2017

Savita (played by pacify)

Did you read and understand the rules of the trade? Yes.
Dabbler or Devotee? Devotee.
Why did you choose that category? I draw as a profession. :)
Please link to three examples of recent artwork you have completed:
Examples
Examples can be found here
(art will be full body, see example at top of page)

Character Name: Marlo
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: Here
Species: Human
Personality: Withdrawn, quiet, contemplative, stoic
Brief physical description of the character: Not particularly tall, not very short either. Slim, athletic figure. Black, wavy hair that is slightly longer on one side, framing high cheek bones and dark brown eyes. Dark lips and slight bags under eyes. A few small scars on his face, neck, shoulders and hands. Feel free to draw him looking beat up.
Suggested environments: Not bothered about a background, although a museum would be nice if you want to include one.
Did you read and understand the rules of the trade? Yes, I diddly did do!
Dabbler or Devotee?Devotee
Why did you choose that category? Cause I have been drawing for some time and I think I know what I'm doing even when my brain completely ignores me.
Examples

Quote:
Character Name: Sumiko Kyaito
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: Doctor Kyaito
Personality: Calm, reserved, usually serious, masks her hobbies and vacations as outside suggestions.
Brief physical description of the character: Long dark hair that passes her rear, pale yellow eyes that pops out at you from behind dark bangs. Pale peachy skin that is soft to the touch. She is known to carry her pretty purple parasol with her everywhere she goes. Even in the dead of night. It's for precaution and stylish at the same time. Not that she will tell you that her favorite color is purple or anything...
Suggested environments: Traditional Japanese festival setting
Anything else we need to know: No not really. Everything in the profile is what you need to know....oh she loves her umbrella I guess. So if you want you can include it as well.

If you've listed more than one character, is it okay for your characters to be drawn together if the artist wants (yes or no) No, But if you want to draw your character with her that is fine by me!
Quote:
Character Name: Megan Kalahi
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: Her name is Chromaca
Species:Human (or Metahuman)
Personality: Chill, spontaneous at times and very much a bookworm.
Brief physical description of the character:Strawberry blond hair, wears glasses, teal colored eyes and tanned caramel skin.
Suggested environments: Anything city like. (basically Teen Titans universe
Anything else we need to know:As a character herself she does not speak much about her Hawaiin roots since she was born and raised in America

If you've listed more than one character, is it okay for your characters to be drawn together if the artist wants (yes or no)No
Quote:
Character Name: Xona Mellonaunt
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: Kitty!
Species: Phaephelian
Personality: Laid back but easily annoyed. Can get rather pensive and sarcastic.
Brief physical description of the character:Xona looks much like a cat person with ears bigger than that of a humans. She has green hair about waist length which she usually keeps down and not up. The lady likes to dress in dark colors so she sports a black tan top with wide straps which shows off her midriff. Black shorts that come about above the midway point of her thighs and black boots as well.
Suggested environments: Spacey. Sci-f. Aquatic with fish...(she loves her sashimi)
Anything else we need to know: The gal is very clumsy.

If you've listed more than one character, is it okay for your characters to be drawn together if the artist wants (yes or no)No
Quote:
Character Name: Ora
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: Here she is I'm still looking for her old profile to copy here...I may have to just start fresh...
Species: Namekian
Personality:Fun, obnoxious at times and childlike
Brief physical description of the character: Tone, slightly big hips but small chest
Suggested environments: Anything you see in the DBZ universe.
Anything else we need to know: If you feel like drawing a 7 foot tall slim/slick robot named JinCho be my guess. You can make him up as I can't find the original info about what he looks like. But that is on you.

Quote:
Character Name: Athena Maxilin Felix (Or Alex Maximillion Felix)
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: The Female Pic and the Male Version (the uniform on the left)
Species: Human (genetically enhanced)
Personality:cynical, Twisted, in a sense psychotic, slightly necrophilic, sadistic and masochists also seductive and sensual
Brief physical description of the character: White hair, light grey eyes (almost appearing white) Wears the military uniform (unwillingly), slender in body build.
Suggested environments: He/She can be seen anywhere actually. But Futuristic Steam Punkish preferred. Do what ya like.
Anything else we need to know: I love this character very much it was my first time creating one like this. It started off as a male but I wanted to make the same character as a female as well. So I can have fun with playing this character anyway I like. So you can pick any gender to draw them as. It doesn't matter to me.

Did you read and understand the rules of the trade? Yes I did
Dabbler or Devotee? Dabbler
Why did you choose that category? I have drawn for years but I feel like my skills are not up to participate of a devotee.

Character Name: Holden Reese
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials:Holden
Species:Incubi
Personality:He is definitely a prince when he is trying to get you to like him. When you have, he is quite a rude and disrespectful guy. He likes to cuss a lot and cares little for your opinion.
Brief physical description of the character: Blonde hair like gold and eyes like fire, or blood. He is physically fit and likes to shower off.
Suggested environments:Back alley or at a mall. Definitely an indoor kind of guy.
Anything else we need to know: He smokes?

Character Name: Jin Redfern
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials:Jin
Species:Anything depends on the rp typically a werewolf or vampire.
Personality: Kind hearted loves roses. What one might call a noble prince. Very anime main character esque. Super sweet and loves to play.
Brief physical description of the character: Jet black hair and eyes like emerald. Impossibly tall.
Suggested environments:Hiking,fishing,tending to his roses. Definitely an outdoor kind of guy.
Anything else we need to know: He does have a tattoo of four roses on his left shoulder blade.

If you've listed more than one character, is it OK to draw your characters together? (yes or no): Yes of course.
Mortem

Did you read and understand the rules of the trade? Yes.
Dabbler or Devotee? Devotee.
Why did you choose that category? Long time commissioned artist, and was a Devotee in previous trades.
Examples
silsila_fb_by_gembone-dbkg8t0.png
_p__jhaanavi_port_by_gembone-dbouo8o.png
zhibeastborb_prev_by_gembone-dbn9mjr.png

Character Name: Aewyn
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/c/aewyn is his profile, but this is his most accurate ref.
Species: Unicorn, humanoid.
Personality: Quiet, shy, kind.
Brief physical description of the character: His body is covered in short velvety white fur, and his blood/insides/flesh are a golden hue. His hair is a silvery powder blue, with a matching tuft on top of his tail. Horn and cloven hooves are gold. Eyes are gold, with gray sclera.
Suggested environments: Something foresty, or flowery.
Anything else we need to know: He tends to appear rather feminine.

Character Name: Jhaanavi
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/c/crocmama
Species: Anthro crocodile.
Personality: Motherly, relaxed, kind, but deadly.
Brief physical description of the character: A shapely figure covered in periwinkle scales, with a smooth cream colored underbelly. Her eyes are orange with slit pupils. Left nostril has a golden ring, and some of her fleshy tail scutes are pierced as well. She has false dreads a sky blue in color, that appear dyed almost and slightly fade in color towards the tips. Her feet are heavily webbed, and her hands are webbed as well but slightly less so.
Suggested environments: Water, beach, temple.
Anything else we need to know: She is biologically female, but as a reptile she has no mammary glands. She still retains somewhat of a feminine shape if that makes sense. She can also be drawn without her dreads.

If you've listed more than one character, is it okay for your characters to be drawn together if the artist wants (yes or no) No thanks!
Did you read and understand the rules of the trade?
Yes
Why did you choose that category? I'm not all that confident in my art so I would feel bad giving someone my bad art if they were way better than me :777

Character Name:Greg Anderson
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials:
Greg's profile
Species:Human
Personality:Quite, sympathetic, he's that loner wolf character and adventurous
Brief physical description of the character:He has dark navy blue hair and it's pulled back into a pony tail, he has eyes that have are just ellipsis or * those. He wears a bandanna that is dark grey with a light grey long sleeve shirt. He has a dark brown coat wrapped around his waist and brown pants with dark green boots. He wears som black gloves. He has scars on his arms and legs.
Suggested environments:Like in a forest or just on a roof being like a assassin
Anything else we need to know:He is an assassin but he is very friendly and he wears sunglasses so yeah he's rad he also has a cool spear thing so yep
Did you read and understand the rules of the trade? I did!
Dabbler or Devotee? Devotee
Why did you choose that category? Been doing art since I was two years old. I love what I do!
Examples
romeo_angelus_by_amilee-da176c6.jpg

yokai_by_amilee-d9msy3j.jpg

gl-87484-1504930517.jpg

Character Name: Leucia
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: Oh god she's so new I have nothing! Create away!
Species: Honduras Ghost Bat (Banana Bat)
Personality: Bright, Happy, Friendly.
Brief physical description of the character: > If there was one word to describe this femme who so quietly walked and moved in the background of the small hamlet it was fluffy. From the tuft of hair upon her head to the chest puff that seemed to never ever fit inside her very simple brown cotton dress. A simple girl with simple tastes. Never boisterous or loud and always respectful of her betters. Her ears stood out as bright yellow beacons on the top of her head, far larger than any average bat and her wings were usually folded over her shoulders in splendors of red to gold tones, like a bejeweled cloak resting on her back. Friendly big brown eyes were her shining feature.

Suggested environments: As a lamp lighter, probably lighting fireplaces or lamps!
Anything else we need to know: Have fun, be creative!

If you've listed more than one character, is it okay for your characters to be drawn together if the artist wants (yes or no) N/A
Shadowbanish

Did you read and understand the rules of the trade? Yes

Why did you choose that category? I've been drawing for a long while and believe my skill level is suitable.

Examples

(Art will be a bust portrait.)

Example 1

Example 2

Example 3

Quote:
Character Name: Elerrína Isilmë

RPR profile along with images in her gallery.

I also use Shengyi Huang as a reference for facial structure. Ref 1 / Ref 2 / Ref 3 / Ref 4

Species: High Elf

Personality: Melancholic, introverted, soft spoken, affectionate, sarcastic, nervous, imaginative.

Brief physical description of the character: 5' 11", ectomorphic build/slender, pale skin, long straight white hair that reaches down to her thighs, amber-orange eyes, often wears black attire that shows a lot of neckline or shoulder, sometimes wears delicate jewellery in either silver or gold, likes to wear dark lipstick but not all the time.

Suggested environments: Any urban/city environment at night, but only if you want to.

Anything else we need to know: She occasionally smokes and highly enjoys drinking red wine.
I'm really scared, but here I go! (Oh, and, um, sorry these aren't scanned, but my dad has a scanner that I'm going to use to upload the official ending image... These are things I've just gotten out of my sketchbook (or real-world ref sheets) and tried to get a good photo of.)

Did you read and understand the rules of the trade? Absolutely!
Why did you choose that category? Well, I draw almost every day because it's one of the only things that helps me focus during class, but I still find it hard to get a good grasp at what I'm doing, and my art takes so little time (30 or so minutes for a sketch, lineart, and color, with shading) that I feel a bit odd about putting myself among people who take days to complete a piece!

As for the chara I wish to have drawn, I was hoping someone could draw Sari for me, since I'm trying to find him a new look, so please just do whatever you'd like... However, I do have some guidelines that I more or less would like to stick to...

Character Name: Sariel
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=87854
Species: Angel (Almost put human, oop!)
Personality: He's just a very angry and sassy man that likes to start fights. No big deal, really.
Brief physical description of the character: Here's where you get the most space to do whatever. I would like his hair to remain long and dark, his skin dark, and his eyes an amber or coffee brown color. That's more or less it!
Suggested environments: Anywhere from mountains to the streets of New York city... He's seen it all!
Anything else we need to know: Nope!

If you've listed more than one character, is it okay for your characters to be drawn together if the artist wants (yes or no) This doesn't apply
haunt

Why did you choose that category? I've been drawing pretty regularly and developing my art style for five years now. (However, I also feel like my art is nowhere near as advanced as everyone else in this category, so I can definitely move if I need to? I also don't have access to very good art supplies, if that matters).
Examples
I'm not sure if the examples need to be scanned, but I don't have access to a scanner at this very moment. I definitely will for the finished drawing, though.
July 2017
Two weeks ago
Literally just finished

Character Name: Damian McFarland
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: Profile Faceclaim Default OutfitTM
Personality: Really empathetic and caring, a bit shy and awkward, creative
Brief physical description of the character: Really skinny, 5'10, his hair (both style and color) is like this except the bangs are longer + it hasn't been cut in awhile, brown eyes, really pale
Suggested environments: If possible, I would really like a transparent background, but if not just having him sitting in a bed or something would be fine
Anything else we need to know: He has a cane and he smokes a lot?
o: this is my first time doing this hello everyone aa

Did you read and understand the rules of the trade? yes
Dabbler or Devotee? dabbler
Why did you choose that category? ive been drawing since i was 11 but i cant say im very good so!! dont want to set up expectations and then have them disappointed

Character Name: barley
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=96229&page=219189

Species: dragon shapeshifter
Personality: shy, quiet, nervous, sometimes shuts down and seems cold; ultimately a people-pleaser
Brief physical description of the character: light blue hair in a sidecut (left side shaved, right side messy and chin-length), dark brown eyes, unspecified asian-african descent, small black wings on back. short and average weight. pointed ears. large scar on chest hidden with bandages. wears stripes or diamonds most often
Suggested environments: forest, or any setting
Anything else we need to know: hes an adventurer!!!!! not an edgy boy even if he looks like it
SkyeAnnMarie

Dabbler or Devotee?Dabbler
Why did you choose that category?i cant really do much
Please link to three examples of recent artwork you have completed: a turtle elsa and a very detailed eye
Examples
Link or post your pictures between the brackets https://pixlr.com/editor/?method=post&image=http%3A%2F%2Fpixlr.com%2Fproxy%2F%3Furl%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fdoc-0o-4k-docs.googleusercontent.com%252Fdocs%252Fsecuresc%252Fgbatd633ql76ihsec6qs67nc8e4i3udm%252Fhkkdjq0oev6j7h8b4h0chb9ocoehj91b%252F1509408000000%252F03165192238247957325%252F03165192238247957325%252F0B8zsb-__fKA2RW1MdmdueGNZSW8%253Fh%253D00589559579696002306%2526e%253Ddownload%2526gd%253Dtrue%26authorization%3DOAuth%2520ya29.Gl31BIrjuwEb3OJktu-HiJBbSZRZ2H-KEHb_r3HLerdMNm7KaFUt9GxjVlcOOokpqHvJ_GGqoQsamhEqigd5EBFJ36wfc-rahRV4GJlOzNAD7ypbzHKDwakz1U7yuno&target=http%3A%2F%2Fpixlr.com%2Feditor%2Fgdrive%3Fuid%3D103700538849575845712%26iid%3D0B8zsb-__fKA2RW1MdmdueGNZSW8%26access_token%3Dya29.Gl31BIrjuwEb3OJktu-HiJBbSZRZ2H-KEHb_r3HLerdMNm7KaFUt9GxjVlcOOokpqHvJ_GGqoQsamhEqigd5EBFJ36wfc-rahRV4GJlOzNAD7ypbzHKDwakz1U7yuno%26gaction%3Dopen&referrer=Google%20Drive&icon=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn4.pixlr.com%2Fimages%2Fgd.png&redirect=false&type=jpg&copy=true&title=download.jpg# https://pixlr.com/editor/?method=post&image=http%3A%2F%2Fpixlr.com%2Fproxy%2F%3Furl%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fdoc-0k-4k-docs.googleusercontent.com%252Fdocs%252Fsecuresc%252Fgbatd633ql76ihsec6qs67nc8e4i3udm%252Fscudp0fs60kjh8n9icn0do8rd2hh09ul%252F1509408000000%252F03165192238247957325%252F03165192238247957325%252F0B8zsb-__fKA2bEVUQzl6a0Z1Zzg%253Fh%253D00589559579696002306%2526e%253Ddownload%2526gd%253Dtrue%26authorization%3DOAuth%2520ya29.Gl31BKHnKd4jspaqkfHvPjnYkdo8-bYOAtrPdae2XfMSayzgxGQwczksOrH9IIEN84JLt8yPW6YpGTA6FOANnxBpchlPuL5nDOfGzp2ZNDCRyLiJ-Crrwuz6xPXWbdA&target=http%3A%2F%2Fpixlr.com%2Feditor%2Fgdrive%3Fuid%3D103700538849575845712%26iid%3D0B8zsb-__fKA2bEVUQzl6a0Z1Zzg%26access_token%3Dya29.Gl31BKHnKd4jspaqkfHvPjnYkdo8-bYOAtrPdae2XfMSayzgxGQwczksOrH9IIEN84JLt8yPW6YpGTA6FOANnxBpchlPuL5nDOfGzp2ZNDCRyLiJ-Crrwuz6xPXWbdA%26gaction%3Dopen&referrer=Google%20Drive&icon=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn4.pixlr.com%2Fimages%2Fgd.png&redirect=false&type=jpg&copy=true&title=download%20%282%29.jpg# https://pixlr.com/editor/?method=post&image=http%3A%2F%2Fpixlr.com%2Fproxy%2F%3Furl%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fdoc-00-4k-docs.googleusercontent.com%252Fdocs%252Fsecuresc%252Fgbatd633ql76ihsec6qs67nc8e4i3udm%252Fula0v7vlnvdcao7f31vc5fnn8ahoq6cn%252F1509408000000%252F03165192238247957325%252F03165192238247957325%252F0B8zsb-__fKA2YUVKdjA4Y1FsbVU%253Fh%253D00589559579696002306%2526e%253Ddownload%2526gd%253Dtrue%26authorization%3DOAuth%2520ya29.Gl31BH4ZHEQNyK-9nReQ5aFle3zVs5wmfnkwUxnL79t285itQzBWkgokTCEuAQ3-SKlg1ll7k_N_MIxLPoCBTV945hRgEuKtQP4DcSvHBYYWVv1CgZI8jCMTzs2X6-Y&target=http%3A%2F%2Fpixlr.com%2Feditor%2Fgdrive%3Fuid%3D103700538849575845712%26iid%3D0B8zsb-__fKA2YUVKdjA4Y1FsbVU%26access_token%3Dya29.Gl31BH4ZHEQNyK-9nReQ5aFle3zVs5wmfnkwUxnL79t285itQzBWkgokTCEuAQ3-SKlg1ll7k_N_MIxLPoCBTV945hRgEuKtQP4DcSvHBYYWVv1CgZI8jCMTzs2X6-Y%26gaction%3Dopen&referrer=Google%20Drive&icon=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn4.pixlr.com%2Fimages%2Fgd.png&redirect=false&type=jpg&copy=true&title=download%20%281%29.jpg#

Character Name:Isabella
Species:Human
Personality:Emo
Brief physical description of the character:Long black hair usually worn in pig tails and blue eyes usually wearing headphones
Suggested environments:A School setting
Anything else we need to know:She is brave

If you've listed more than one character, is it okay for your characters to be drawn together if the artist wants (yes or no)No unless the artist wants
Ilmarinen Moderator

Imma take a page out of FJF's book and join as a dabbler also, if that's okay.

Did you read and understand the rules of the trade? I did!
Dabbler or Devotee? Dabbler!
Why did you choose that category? I wanna make more art for people.

Character Name: Ivian
Main ref: https://www.rprepository.com/images/gallery/gl-37951-1509519600.png
Armor ref: https://www.rprepository.com/images/gallery/gl-37951-1509519799.jpg
Face: https://www.rprepository.com/images/gallery/gl-37951-1481172716.png
https://www.rprepository.com/images/gallery/gl-37951-1450070937.png
http://www.rprepository.com/c/heartseeker
Species: human
Sex: cis male
Personality: Haunted by his past, but good-natured and desperate to please.
Brief physical description of the character: A stocky soldier in his late 20s. He has long, shaggy blonde hair and a couple of scars on his face. His green eyes are haunted and sunken and his nose is turned up a little. He has soft, somewhat boyish features and a blocky build. Extremely scarred arms.
Suggested environments: A castle, guarding a wall, an open field, training ...
Anything else we need to know: He can be drawn in a wide array of medieval outfits but he has refs on his page. If you want to depict him with weapons, he could be carrying a ten foot pike or a massive tower shield. He also has a falchion. Feel free to take some liberties with his outfit.

Character Name: Darkeye
https://athousandrasps.deviantart.com/art/Inktober-7-Darkeye-638824465
https://imgur.com/lM54UFa.png
https://imgur.com/7OZQjOD.png
Species: Starwealder elf
Sex: female
Personality:
Brief physical description of the character: A lean, lanky Starwealder elf with large ears and long vines instead of hair, often tied up into knots and tails. Darkeye has sharp features, thin lips, and a very prominent nose. She wears black paint above her eyes, which seem rather bestial with black sclerae and surrounding flesh. The irises are silvery grey. Darkeye has a medium-dark grey-brown complexion with several woody scars and sometimes barklike or tree-fungal-ish protrusions. Her clothing consists of cloth wraps, animal skins, leaves, bark, turtle shells, bones, etc.
Suggested environments: Anything outdoorsy, especially woods
Anything else we need to know: Darkeye hasn't been drawn too much so feel to play around with her outfits, so long as they exclude metal. She is very lean and is nippleless and flatchested.

Character Name: Oberlan
https://www.weasyl.com/submission/1138563/lord-of-the-lances
http://athousandrasps.com/imguploader/view.php?name=oberlan_sunsetgarb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6
Sex: cis male
Personality: Driven and commanding, willing to do anything to get what he wants.
Brief physical description of the character: A sharp-featured nobleman in his mid to early 30s. He has wavy/curly red-gold hair with prominent bangs. His eyes are amber. He's tall and lean, but strong, like silk. He can be seen wielding a rapier or a bow with swan-fletched arrows.
Suggested environments: Anywhere in a castle, a garden ...
Anything else we need to know: His clothing should appear fairly wealthy, but please feel free to mix it up. Velvet doublets with tall boots and puffy shirts are always good options. He primarily wears reds, oranges, yellows, white and black, purples, etc. Rarely greens and browns.

Character Name: Zessa
https://imgur.com/grA1SR1.png
https://imgur.com/JDdEscw.png
Sex: cis female
Personality: Sly, coy, perceptive, intelligent, and subtle.
Brief physical description of the character: A Jharmashi spymaster and the seneschal of Arcascath. Zessa is a petite woman in her early 20s with large, angled eyes, a widow's peak, and a small, flat nose. She often wears jewelry, and is especially fond of dangling stones and rings from the outsides of her brows, so that they rest at the corner of her eyes. Her hair is usually tied in a tight bun with not a silken hair out of place, but can also be worn down.
Suggested environments: Castle, garden, study, spying on someone ...
Anything else we need to know: She wears noble attire. Feel free to play around with it, or just stick to something similar to her ref. She is often cold and will bundle up.

If you've listed more than one character, is it okay for your characters to be drawn together if the artist wants (yes or no) Yes! Here's how they interact:
Ivian and Darkeye are enemies at first, and later friends.
Ivian and Oberlan are lovers.
Ivian and Zessa are friendly with each other, though she enjoys teasing him.
Oberlan and Darkeye don't interact much, but are enemies.
Oberlan and Zessa are friendly and work together well.
Zessa and Darkeye don't meet much. They'd be mildly intrigued by one another.
I hope I'm not too late to sign up for this!

Why did you choose that category? I'm still learning a lot about making art, and while I don't have as much free time as I used to, I'll still be able to make time for this event!
Examples
shared_spirits_by_remanlongtail-dbbu5kc.jpg
sornieth_new_year__dragon_deities_by_remanlongtail-dbeetoy.jpg
97b2947204a93f27957818d1f3658edf-dbp8ex5.jpg

Character Name: Reman Longtail
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=38841
Species: Anthropomorphic brown wolf
Personality: Shy but friendly, always willing to lend a hand.
Brief physical description of the character: About six feet tall, not too muscular, with dark red hair done up in a ponytail. Usually wears a brown vest, black pants, knee-high brown boots, and a red cape that hangs down to his waist.
Suggested environments: Generic fantasy environments- towns, castles, etc.
Anything else we need to know: Not really.

Character Name: Arvex Galerian
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=40169
Species: Hellhound
Personality: Proud and confident in his combat abilities, though perhaps a bit too much so.
Brief physical description of the character: Large and muscular, with black fur and red markings running across his face and chest. Has a tiny pair of horns on his head, as well as messy black hair. His tail appears to be wolf-like, save for a bright red spade at the end.
Suggested environments: Arvex usually frequents the halls of the Golden Tether, though putting him on a battlefield or in a hellscape might work too.
Anything else we need to know: Not really.

Character Name: Eric Caulson
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=76975
Species: Mutated human (shifter)
Personality: Still somewhat overwhelmed by the apocalypse, though he is toughening up and slowly evolving into a leader of sorts.
Brief physical description of the character: In his human form, he's just shy of six feet tall with brown hair. He definitely shows the signs of having spent too long trapped in Hell, as is evident by his horns and tail. In his demonic form, he resembles a blue and grey dragon, with much longer hair and larger horns on his head.
Suggested environments: Post-apocalyptic cityscapes, particularly ones that have been heavily overgrown.
Anything else we need to know: Eric can shift between his human and demon forms at will. His demonic form has powers over ice, so that might be something to take into account, if you decide to draw him that way.

If you've listed more than one character, is it okay for your characters to be drawn together if the artist wants (yes or no) You can do this if you want, though they don't really exist in the same worlds as each other.
Made it just in time! I'm so happy~! ;w;

Did you read and understand the rules of the trade? Yes~
Dabbler or Devotee? Devotee!
Why did you choose that category? I've participated in this year's Midsummer Art Trade, and I have over 13 years of artistic and drawing experience.
Examples
art_trade__for_reima_on_rpr_by_lightside_lucree-dblvg5t.png
art_trade__makaela_for_crystalflame__rpr__by_lightside_lucree-dbno0gq.png
oc__snuggle_times__by_lightside_lucree-dbjmyey.png

Character Name: Maxwell Archus-White
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: Maxwell's Profile
Personality: Stern, professional, intelligent, stoic on the outside, very efficient and hardworking, keeps business and pleasure separate always. Outside of work, is flirty and more easygoing, with a bit of a sultry streak. Lacks self-control in a few areas, yet is overall highly disciplined.
Brief physical description of the character: Long white hair down to the near end of his hips, greenish hazel eyes (more green than hazel), deeply tanned skin. Tall, very muscular and bulky (for anime fans, think bara genre), yet has a noticable pear shape if you squint hard enough. Is usually seen in well-cut and tailored black and or grey suits.
Suggested environments: Office areas, home-based areas (kitchen, living room, etc.), nightlife settings (bars, clubs, etc.), city areas (malls, shops, cafes/restaurants, etc.).
Anything else we need to know: Maxwell loves to cook. Having him cook a fine meal for himself or one of the others for the holidays is always a good thing! He also has a pair of sleek black reading glasses on him as well if you want to draw him in a more intellectual scenario.

Character Name: Mika
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: Mika's Profile
Personality: Cheerful, easygoing, friendly. Loves to talk up people and is very outgoing. Is also very naive, and can be childish at times, but is very determined when she sets her mind on something. She's also very, very stubborn. In terms of work, she's a serious, quiet type who gets her work done as quickly and effectively as possible.
Brief physical description of the character: Long dark brown hair to her hips, pulled up into a high ponytail. Heterochromic eyes: one a teal-like blue (left, right to viewers), the other is brown(right, left to viewers). Decent height. Hourglass figure; chubby and thick in some areas (mostly the waist and hip areas), but still a somewhat healthy weight and body shape. Wears sweaters, cardigans, cute shirts, flippy skirts, and jeans.
Suggested environments: home-based areas (kitchen, living room, etc.), school settings (classrooms, etc.), city areas (malls, shops, cafes/restaurants, etc.)
Anything else we need to know: Mika loves to eat. A lot. So having her stuff her face with some holiday treats is a cute or funny sight to see. She is also a college student.

Character Name: Creatia Weatherly
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: Creatia's RPR Profile
Species: Denica (Original Species, more info on her Classified Info Page; just think of her as a female with furry ears shaped like a butterfly's wings and a bushy deer's tail.)
Personality: Child-like for her age, playful, bashful, quiet yet outgoing, intelligent, stern, serious and stubborn. Motherly with those she cares about; can be psychotic and/or murderous when her loved ones are threatened, which is jarring to those who barely know her outside her usual sweet behaviour.
Brief physical description of the character: Long brown hair that grows to her heels and is usually kept in a braid or braided pigtails, large and gentle dark green eyes, pale skin, has a roundish babyface look. Very tall, lithe, and flat-chested, with more curve and meat to the bottom; hips are much wider than the chest. Wears a lot of overtly cute and feminine Lolita styles; skirts are always stuffed with petticoats for a poofy bell-shape (short bloomers are an optional thing). She avoids pants, shorts (unless they're underneath her petticoats as an anti-perv defense) and jeans.
Suggested environments: Outdoor/forest areas, home-based areas (kitchen, living room, etc.), libraries, city areas (malls, shops, cafes/restaurants, etc.)
Anything else we need to know: She likes sweets and candy, so feel free to spoil her with yummy sweet foods! Also, she loves to sing and is a good singer, so caroling is also an option!

Character Name: Alexander
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: Alexander's RPR Profile (His and Meliere's Visual Info is right here!)
Species: Kinatos (Original Species, more info on his and Meliere's Classified Info Page; think of him and Meliere as feral-looking humans with exaggerated cat features)
Personality: Does whatever the fail he wants, for one. Rough, loud, rowdy, and arrogant; is a total prankster and loves to irritate people if it's fun for him. “If it feels good, do it” is his usual motto, as well as the phrase, “what's mine is mine.” He cares less about about matters of good and evil as long as what he's doing is fun to him and doesn't impede on him or his “personal belongings.” However, has to side with good because of his feminine half, despite identifying as Chaotic Neutral. Cares less about others unless you've managed to earn his trust, then he's possessive and overprotective, especially with Meliere. Despite all his faults, manages to enjoy his job and is actually pleased and happy when others are made happy by his actions.
Brief physical description of the character: Long and choppy black hair down to his waist, usually worn in a scruffy ponytail tied with a ribbon, sharp brown eyes, dark skin, narrow and angular facial features that are smooth enough for an androgynous, almost feminine look, full lips. Slender, toned body with wider hips to compensate for his tails, has a very thin and squarish swimmer's build. Is very short, about 5'4.” Usually wears hoodies, sweats, sneakers or converses, and other typical masculine clothes in the daytime or around Meliere. He's also a very convincing crossdresser, and usually dons kimonos and slender dresses at night.
Suggested environments: Alexander doesn't care where he's located as long as it's fun. The artist requests a possible urban area or cityscape, or a vibrant, bustling village or town area where he can show off.
Anything else we need to know: Alexander, despite his thuggish looks and behavior, loves violins. He's never seen without a violin case or some sheet music attached to his hand or near his side. He's also never seen without his signature collar or necklace.

Character Name: Meliere
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: Meliere's RPR Profile (Hers and Alexander's Visual Info is right here!)
Species: Kinatos (same as Alexander)
Personality: Gentle, easygoing, doting and motherly. Has a mysterious aura about her. Usually comes across as a calm and regal princess despite claiming that she's a quiet and nature loving goddess instead. Is actually quite childish and curious in more familiar surroundings, and is fascinated with the simpler things, topics, and items in life that most people take for granted. Has a penchant for clinging onto Alexander and making sure he stays out of trouble; she takes it upon herself to keep Alexander's insanity in check, usually at the cost of her own. Is also merciless, ruthless, and exacting when angered, and tends to have a rather short fuse around certain people or subjects. She follows rules and other things to the letter, and is a perfectionist at heart. If nothing goes her way, she pitches a fit. That's the kind of woman she is.
Brief physical description of the character: Long black hair down to her hips, soft and oval blue eyes, dark skin, with a round and pudgy face that still has some attractive features. A button nose, and full, almost pouty lips. Large, plush, overweight body with chunky but well-rounded hips and thighs. Has some love handles on her waist, but still has a decent body shape... Somewhat like a cute potato. //shot Is the same height as Alexander. Wears comfy and casual clothing such as long sleeved shirts, sweaters, slacks, loose jeans, flat slide-on shoes or low heeled dress slippers. She also wears a flowing black dress that skims over her curves with long bell sleeves; all of the hems are trimmed with lace. She wears a circlet veil trimmed with pearls and sapphires on her head while donning this outfit.
Suggested environments: Outdoor/forest areas, places of worship (ancient temples, Roman/Greek-style altars, etc.), city areas (malls, shops, cafes/restaurants, etc.).
Anything else we need to know: Where Alexander is never seen without a violin, Meliere is never seen without a parasol. No matter what her attire is, she always carries a cute, lace trimmed parasol to shield her from the sunlight. It's usually kept closed and by her side at all times when not in use. She's also never seen without her collar, charm bracelet, or hair bells and ribbons. For more festive holiday occasions, she does have a winter version of her black outfit on her profile.

If you've listed more than one character, is it okay for your characters to be drawn together if the artist wants (yes or no) Creatia knows Maxwell as a good friend and Mika as a decent acquaintance, Mika and Maxwell are in a platonic tutoring relationship, and Alexander and Meliere are the same person who's engaged to Maxwell and know the other two quite well... So yes!
Loki Topic Starter

Hey Guys,

Just letting you all know that I am not gonna get the names out today. I really wanted to but I am really sick and feel awful. I hope to have them out tomorrow (nov 2nd) sorry for the inconvience! :(
Loki wrote:
Hey Guys,

Just letting you all know that I am not gonna get the names out today. I really wanted to but I am really sick and feel awful. I hope to have them out tomorrow (nov 2nd) sorry for the inconvience! :(

I hope you feel better soon!! :(
Ilmarinen Moderator

DarkCrow wrote:
Loki wrote:
Hey Guys,

I hope you feel better soon!! :(

Yes!! Take your time! <3
Loki wrote:
Hey Guys,

No worries! A lot of people are falling ill around this time of year. x-x

Hope you feel better! <3
Loki wrote:
Hey Guys,

No worries, Loki! We're more than happy to wait until you get well again! Hang in there, and I hope you feel better soon!
Loki wrote:
Hey Guys,

Thanks for at least keeping everyone update. TT v TT /

And yes, please totally focus on yourself and get well soon. ♥

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Winter Art Trade 2017

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus