Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Winter Art Trade 2017

FreeJayFly wrote:

For RemanLongtail!

rpr_wat_2017_1finalised_smol_by_freejayfly-dbz44rl.png

Wow, I love it! You did a great job with Arvex!

Okay, so here's my artwork for animewithin! I decided to make some artwork of Holden Reese for you! He was pretty fun to work on. I hope you like it!

rpr_winter_art_trade_2017__animewithin_by_remanlongtail-dbwh755.jpg
TinyCentaur wrote:
This year I got LightSide-Lucree! So I hope this looks okay! She was fun to draw!

nter_by_tiny_centaur-dbzj938.png

This derpy little baby right here! <3 She's so cute and fussy and silly, I love it! You did an amazing job on her! Thank you so, so, so, so much!
RemanLongtail wrote:

Okay, so here's my artwork for animewithin! I decided to make some artwork of Holden Reese for you! He was pretty fun to work on. I hope you like it!

rpr_winter_art_trade_2017__animewithin_by_remanlongtail-dbwh755.jpg

Oh man I love it! Thanks so much!
Sooo this is mah parts...

unicorn_musing_by_atropagrimm-dbyr72p.jpg
Ori for DarkCrow

I really loved painting something metallic. This was different and fun! I hope you like its DarkCrow!
tumblr_oz3681MC3g1wdglh5o1_540.gif
f0x1nth3b0x wrote:
Ora for Novatrix!

b2c881f117cbc309caf4a7377d49c988-dbzi53w.png

*mind blown and probably spattered on the painting* Wow~! This is amazing! You even gave her lipstick! That is so wicked! Thank you so much!
Ghostiel wrote:
Calder for AncientCatKing!! Your chars are so beautiful!

QjdLOlH.png

Thank is amazing! I love the shading on this bad boy. It may not be mine but I just needed to say something! lol Awesome job!
haunt

before i send this i just want to apologize that i only drew one of the characters out of the ones that were listed, i wanted to draw more but a lot of stuff was going on with my mental health and school and everything, and when i actually had time to draw i really just had no energy to. i hope that's all okay. i also have literally nothing to color it with so i'm sorry if it's bland hdhdfhhfjfj

now that i got that out of the way here's ivian for heimdall i hope u like it

IMG_20180110_0001.jpg
Novatrix wrote:
Ori for DarkCrow

I really loved painting something metallic. This was different and fun! I hope you like its DarkCrow!
tumblr_oz3681MC3g1wdglh5o1_540.gif

Oh my gosh this is super cool!! The animation caught me off guard lol it's so awesome eeeeeeee thank you!!! <333
Ilmarinen Moderator

psoliver wrote:
before i send this i just want to apologize that i only drew one of the characters out of the ones that were listed, i wanted to draw more but a lot of stuff was going on with my mental health and school and everything, and when i actually had time to draw i really just had no energy to. i hope that's all okay. i also have literally nothing to color it with so i'm sorry if it's bland hdhdfhhfjfj

now that i got that out of the way here's ivian for heimdall i hope u like it

IMG_20180110_0001.jpg

I love it! He looks really great in your style! (And there's no need to apologize. You are never required to draw more than one character--they're just there for the option :D)
Fiebs wrote:
this is so beautiful!!! 😍

πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ!

Novatrix wrote:
Thank is amazing! I love the shading on this bad boy. It may not be mine but I just needed to say something! lol Awesome job!

Thank you sm!! That’s so kind of you πŸ™Š
Beetlebelle

I got Reima's cute doggo creature, Solki!
I went with a chibi-cartoon style, I hope you like it!

(Also... after getting 80% done with this I realized I didn't put pants on him. >~> I got too into drawing toe beans... If you want me to add them I will!)
XTt9ktf.png

Bigger version here
Beetlebelle

DarkCrow wrote:
@Beetlebelle

This one was super fun and I hope you like them aaa <333
I also made a speed paint for the baby if you wanna see that. <33
tumblr_p2cfh3bAxs1wxblmeo1_1280.png

*Inhales*
Screeeee!!
Holy crap this is fabulous! And the video was interesting to watch. It's awesome getting to see an OC getting drawn and watch all the work and care that was put into it. I love it! THANK YOU! <3
Loki Topic Starter

Okay guys here is the deal, I have been pulling insane hours at work for a long while now and this is looking to be another 60-70 hour week because its Inventory Week. I hope you all got your art, but I won't have time to sit and go through it all until Sunday. Please be patient with me, if you didn't recieve anything from your partner, you will reiceve replacement artwork...it just might take a little bit. Sorry for the inconvienece and I hope you all enjoy your artwork! The few pieces I have seen have been amazing :)
Laineie wrote:
My art trade partner was
FreeJayFly!
Finally!!

I decided to do Mim I Kydd, after he had mimicked Reapers weapon and was preparing Reapers ult (as shown on his HUD), and he's also in a nice little edited screencap of Numbani!

And here he is in the flesh*! (citation needed)

OxDRPS1.png

Ive also got a version of him with Reapers face and a normal face for copyright reasons if you prefer
Reapers Face
Normal Face

(After the amazing job you did on my Canary awhile back you have no idea how excited I was to do this I talked about it for days I hope it's okay<3)

((I also do all my drawings on my phone, so this is my biggest size! I hope it's okay!!))

Ahh, thank you! :'D

I just got able to sit down and check in on my messages. But I love them! Haha. ; v ;! β™₯β™₯

I never really considered Mim's facial display showing the Ult icon, but I love, love, love the idea! :D I might actually add a snippet somewhere that includes that as being a thing. X3

Thank you so much! ; v ; And I'm so happy to hear that you were excited to have me as a recipient as well as knowing that you enjoyed my rendition of Canary from one of the previous years. :'> β™₯β™₯
MythicalBeast5 wrote:
Alright! Molten Mauler for Forta-ver!

qTnIo6F.jpg

hope you enjoy, had a fun time drawing her!

AAA! IT'S MY GIRL! Thank you so much, and I'm glad you had fun. :D She's one of my favorites to doodle, and I just never seem to give her enough love.

And since my internet problem is now resolved, I can upload my bit: Miss Atropa Grimm for Abby!rpr_winter_art_trade_by_forta_verity_amity-dbzmalg.png
Beetlebelle wrote:
I got Reima's cute doggo creature, Solki!
I went with a chibi-cartoon style, I hope you like it!

(Also... after getting 80% done with this I realized I didn't put pants on him. >~> I got too into drawing toe beans... If you want me to add them I will!)
XTt9ktf.png

Bigger version here
xDDDDDDDDDD
First of all: I'm dying of cuteness. This is so So very adorable <3
Second: I can see him doing that. He's just full oblivious like "What? It's not like you don't see regular dogs not wear pants, what's the big deal?"
I. Love. This.
Thank you so much~~
Hey y'all, so, I knew I wouldn't be on the tenth, so I sent my art to Loki, but I didn't see it here so imma just drop it in to be safe.

So, I got FreeJayFly and IMMEDIATELY fell in love with Cynthia. Her skins were amazing and I decided to kinda do a skin of my own to fit in with the others. I really hope you like it!

cynthia.jpeg
Forta-ver wrote:
MythicalBeast5 wrote:
Alright! Molten Mauler for Forta-ver!

qTnIo6F.jpg

hope you enjoy, had a fun time drawing her!

AAA! IT'S MY GIRL! Thank you so much, and I'm glad you had fun. :D She's one of my favorites to doodle, and I just never seem to give her enough love.

And since my internet problem is now resolved, I can upload my bit: Miss Atropa Grimm for Abby!rpr_winter_art_trade_by_forta_verity_amity-dbzmalg.png

Eeeei thank you so much!!! She looks so beautiful and ethereal!!
FreeJayFly wrote:

And for Starrymuse!

rpr_wat_2017_starrymuse_finalised_smol_by_freejayfly-dbz44s2.png

Both of you can reach the larger scale images by clicking your respective images to their stash on dA. :>

Also, Starrymuse, I hope that you like what I did! TT v TT I wasn't really sure what to do in terms of design, so I hope that what I have is acceptable. :'>;;

Well you have just made my day! This is PERFECT for her! I have no real clear design of her yet so was hoping someone could get inspired! :D Whoot!

Now Claine

I made a few versions of this image just for you! <3 This was a great challenge and I absolutely loved every moment!

barame_iida_rpr_friendly_by_amilee-dbxq1hq.jpg

Your Stash file folder is here:

https://sta.sh/21b9eh8qrhfn?edit=1

I really hope you like it!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Winter Art Trade 2017

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus