Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Finding the cure rp

Moon Light (played by Gothic_Girl)

Moonlight had followed everyone quietly in her wolf form. She knew they didn't know about her and didn't care. She stayed with the group as a outcast which wasn't even new to her
Agnostic (played by zombiekillr007) Topic Starter

Agnostic looks back and stops while the group went on "can you talk?"
Jack (played by SkyeAnnMarie)

"I dont think she wants to i dont know Hey Mark do you think you can talk with her a little" Jack said looking back almost bumping into a tree skidding to a stop
Mark (played by SkyeAnnMarie)

"Umm remember the shy thing um i dont think i want to" Mark said looking down

"Ok i was just wondering"
Lupus 'Raziel' Shado (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

Callahan Kearney wrote:

Callahan watched them in silence. Finally he muttered something under his breath, then nodded to his brother. "Fine. Go then."

Cathair glanced at Thor, then to Callahan. He gave him a slight smile. The young man started down the hill.

The paladin slid off of Glòir's back while he watched his brother leave. "I don't like this idea. Not one bit." He murmured.

Thor followed behind Cathair. The large unicorn was quiet for now, but eyes the Infected a great deal.

Meanwhile, Lupus looked at Callahan. "I would agree, but Thor will get him out of there if anything should happen." He reassured.

"how are we going to deal with the infected?"

"Guess we just have to fight them for now"

"I guess so"
Lupus wrote:

Thor followed behind Cathair. The large unicorn was quiet for now, but eyes the Infected a great deal.

Meanwhile, Lupus looked at Callahan. "I would agree, but Thor will get him out of there if anything should happen." He reassured.

Carefully, Cathair slid down the rest of the hill, making sure not to make too much noise. He halted, checking if he was noticed. Then he snuck around the large group of Infested to get behind them, moving quickly through the grass. Once he made it behind them, Cathair pulled a long spear that was slung over his back. The young man put a hand next to his mouth, inhaled deeply and shouted at the top of his lungs.

"HEY, YOU!"

That certainly got their attention. The group of Infested stopped clawing at the town walls, and turned around to face the man.

Cathair threw his arms in the air, waving them around, being really distracting. "YEAH! ALL OF YE GOMBEENS WANT A PIECE OF ME?! WELL COME N' GET IT!"

Meanwhile, Callahan had watched the ordeal. He snorted. "Good grief. I knew he could channel his annoyingness into something useful."
Mark (played by SkyeAnnMarie)

Mark looked at Agnostic with curiosity in his eyes

"NO CATHAIR DONT YOU COULD GET INFECTED" Jack yelled to Cathair

"No don't worry about him, i have a feeling he knows what he is doing."

"ugh we are so gonna need more soilders"

"No we have this,but if things get out of hand go for it."

"ok"

"Lupas what do you want me to do?"
Lupus 'Raziel' Shado (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

Callahan Kearney wrote:

Carefully, Cathair slid down the rest of the hill, making sure not to make too much noise. He halted, checking if he was noticed. Then he snuck around the large group of Infested to get behind them, moving quickly through the grass. Once he made it behind them, Cathair pulled a long spear that was slung over his back. The young man put a hand next to his mouth, inhaled deeply and shouted at the top of his lungs.

"HEY, YOU!"

That certainly got their attention. The group of Infested stopped clawing at the town walls, and turned around to face the man.

Cathair threw his arms in the air, waving them around, being really distracting. "YEAH! ALL OF YE GOMBEENS WANT A PIECE OF ME?! WELL COME N' GET IT!"

Meanwhile, Callahan had watched the ordeal. He snorted. "Good grief. I knew he could channel his annoyingness into something useful."

Lupus couldn't help but laugh as well. Yet he then leaped into action. Now with the infected busy, way's into the town would open.
"Let's go." He said, making his way down towards the town.

Thor, on the other hand, proudly trotted up beside the man. He lowered his head low to the ground, his horn pointed towards the infected. He pawed at the ground, giving a challenging snort.

"Okay that answers my question."

Jack started running with mark along side him and Georgina still asleep on his shoulder

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Finding the cure rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus