Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Finding the cure rp

Agnostic (played by zombiekillr007) Topic Starter

Thought*
Moon Light (played by Gothic_Girl)

Moonlight looked at them she was still in her wolf form and stayed still

"Wait what woke me in the first place?"
Lupus 'Raziel' Shado (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

Callahan Kearney wrote:
The rustling had ceased after a moment or two. The paladin relaxed his shoulders, but only ever so slightly.

Suddenly, two hands burst from the bushes, supposedly raised for surrender. "Wait! I'm no threat!" Callahan had instantly recognized the voice.

"....Cathair?" Callahan inquired.

A man a little shorter than Callahan revealed himself. "Brother!" The man glanced at the white haired man next to his brother. "And stranger!"

((Callahan and Lupus are in a whole other area dude, Agnostic wouldn't see them.))

"This is your brother?"
Lupus asked in curiosity, looking from Callahan to the man from the bushes. He was slightly confused as well.
"An odd way to run into each other."

"I agree"

'Wheres the quiet girl at' Agnostic thought.
Lupus wrote:

((Callahan and Lupus are in a whole other area dude, Agnostic wouldn't see them.))

"This is your brother?"
Lupus asked in curiosity, looking from Callahan to the man from the bushes. He was slightly confused as well.
"An odd way to run into each other."

Callahan sort of shrugged. "The Kearney family is a special sort of unique.... and perhaps a little crazy."

Cathair marched over to the paladin, then open his arms wide for a great, big bear hug. Callahan accepted the gesture and embraced his brother, lifting him up a few inches in the air. Soon he put him back onto the ground.

"This raises a certain question," Callahan began. "Why did you come here?"

His younger brother shook his head. "Aye, I came to find you. It's no good back in our hometown. The outbreak spread there, a little while after you left. Eavan and I evacuated as many people as possible to the next town over."

The paladin let out a sigh, clearly worried by the newly heard news. "And what of Eavan?" Callahan asked. "Is he alright?"

"He's fine, last I checked. We should hurry though. This sickness spreads like wildfire."

"So you also ran from the infected?"

Callahan Kearney wrote:
Callahan sort of shrugged. "The Kearney family is a special sort of unique.... and perhaps a little crazy."

Cathair marched over to the paladin, then open his arms wide for a great, big bear hug. Callahan accepted the gesture and embraced his brother, lifting him up a few inches in the air. Soon he put him back onto the ground.

"This raises a certain question," Callahan began. "Why did you come here?"

His younger brother shook his head. "Aye, I came to find you. It's no good back in our hometown. The outbreak spread there, a little while after you left. Eavan and I evacuated as many people as possible to the next town over."

"And what of Eavan?" Callahan asked. "Is he alright?"

"He's fine, last I checked. We should hurry though. This sickness spreads like wildfire."

((When we're the only ones looking to further the plot .))

"I agree, time is urgently short."
Lupus said to the brothers. He walked back up to Thor, and leaped to the unicorn's back. He looked back down at them.
"Lead the way."

"Indeed lead the way"
Lupus wrote:

((When we're the only ones looking to further the plot .))

"I agree, time is urgently short."
Lupus said to the brothers. He walked back up to Thor, and leaped to the unicorn's back. He looked back down at them.
"Lead the way."

((honestly, man i'm getting into it))

Callahan nodded to him, then he turned to his brother. "Did you bring your horse?"

"I walked." Cathair replied with a shrug. "Can I ride front--"

The paladin had already climbed onto Glòir's back. "No Cathair. Just sit behind me." His brother rolled his eyes, but complied, climbing onto the horse and sitting behind him. "Hyah!"

Glòir burst into a sprint, and they were off once more.

"WAIT SLOW DOWN," Agnostic says trying to keep up.

Callahan Kearney wrote:
((honestly, man i'm getting into it))

Callahan nodded to him, then he turned to his brother. "Did you bring your horse?"

"I walked." Cathair replied with a shrug. "Can I ride front--"

The paladin had already climbed onto Glòir's back. "No Cathair. Just sit behind me." His brother rolled his eyes, but complied, climbing onto the horse and sitting behind him. "Hyah!"

Glòir burst into a sprint, and they were off once more.

He made the same clicking noise he made before at Thor, who would burst forth into a full gallop after the white mare.

"Um...oh I got it," Agnostic says. He begins to chant and then a green and black horse cam galloping behind him. "HIYA" He said and he was he followed behind.
Mark (played by SkyeAnnMarie)

Mark walks back into the cave
Jack (played by SkyeAnnMarie)

Jack turns his head in time to see him "Oh thank god your ok"

"Callahan where are we going?"
Lupus wrote:

He made the same clicking noise he made before at Thor, who would burst forth into a full gallop after the white mare.

((man i'm about ready for a timeskip tbh))

There was quiet for a little while longer. Though finally, Callahan broke the silence.

"Cathair, did Eavan ever mention finding a cure?" The paladin quizzed, turning slighty behind him. Cathair took a moment to think.

"Well, he said he was onto something." He replied.

"Something is better than anything."
Jack (played by SkyeAnnMarie)

Jack takes Marks hand and teleports to the group and starts running with them "heyo" he said

Callahan Kearney wrote:
((man i'm about ready for a timeskip tbh))

There was quiet for a little while longer. Though finally, Callahan broke the silence.

"Cathair, did Eavan ever mention finding a cure?" The paladin quizzed, turning slighty behind him. Cathair took a moment to think.

"Well, he said he was onto something." He replied.

"Something is better than anything."

((Same tbh))

"Let's hope that somethings turns out to be helpful in all this."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Finding the cure rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus