Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Finding the cure rp

Lupus wrote:

((Same tbh))

"Let's hope that somethings turns out to be helpful in all this."

((alright, timeskip commence))

After awhile of silent riding, Glòir began to slow down to a trot.

Ahead in the near distance, was a small town. Down below, you could see a crowd of people, though from the hill were they stood, they looked like small, clumped up specks. Callahan halted his horse completely and glanced back to see if Lupus was still following him.

"We've arrived!" The paladin declared. Cathair looked down as well, and noticed something.

Cathair pointed towards the outskirts of the town. "Look!" Outside the town was another large group, though they seemed to be clawing at the walls. "By the gods.... There must at least be a thousand or more!"
Jack (played by SkyeAnnMarie)

"Callahan where are we"
Agnostic (played by zombiekillr007) Topic Starter

Callahan Kearney wrote:
Lupus wrote:

((Same tbh))

"Let's hope that somethings turns out to be helpful in all this."

Ahead in the near distance, was a small town. Down below, you could see a crowd of people, though from the hill were they stood, they looked like small, clumped up specks. Callahan halted his horse completely and glanced back to see if Lupus was still following him.

"We've arrived!" The paladin declared. Cathair looked down as well, and noticed something.

Cathair pointed towards the outskirts of the town. "Look!" Outside the town was another large group, though they seemed to be clawing at the walls. "By the gods.... There must at least be a thousand or more!"
"what are we going to do?"

"hmm" Jack was thinking about what was going to happen
Mark (played by SkyeAnnMarie)

Marks ears twitched as he heard the clopping of the horses hooves
Lupus 'Raziel' Shado (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

Callahan Kearney wrote:

Lupus and Thor trotted up beside the others, and looked down at the massive hoard of infected.
"Non erit difficile. Potestatem habebit ad putas tanti?"
Thor would say to Lupus. Lupus of course would remain silent for a moment, scanning the situation.
"I agree Thor, this will not be easy. That, and it may take our combined effort to get through them. That is unless we find another way in."
That was what Lupus was looking for, a way into the town without encountering the infected.
Lupus wrote:
Lupus and Thor trotted up beside the others, and looked down at the massive hoard of infected.
Thor would say to Lupus. Lupus of course would remain silent for a moment, scanning the situation.
"I agree Thor, this will not be easy. That, and it may take our combined effort to get through them. That is unless we find another way in."
That was what Lupus was looking for, a way into the town without encountering the infected.

Callahan studied the town below one last time before letting out a sigh. "I believe it's better for us to sneak in. They've surrounded the walls though...." The paladin trailed off, trying to come up another solution.

"You two go ahead. I'll distract them." Cathair stated. He slid off Glòir and landed onto the ground. Callahan looked to him, clearly alarmed.

"Are you mad? That won't work! You'll die before taking one step!" The paladin protested.

"We've got to at least attempt it! We'll get overrun if we try to take them head on!" Cathair argued, turning to his elder brother.

Callahan Kearney wrote:
Lupus wrote:

Callahan studied the town below one last time before letting out a sigh. "I believe it's better for us to sneak in. They've surrounded the walls though...." The paladin trailed off, trying to come up another solution.

"You two go ahead. I'll distract them." Cathair stated. He slid off Glòir and landed onto the ground. Callahan looked to him, clearly alarmed.

"Are you mad? That won't work! You'll die before taking one step!" The paladin protested.

"We've got to at least attempt it! We'll get overrun if we try to take them head on!" Cathair argued, turning to his elder brother.
: "I agree,but be safe"
Lupus 'Raziel' Shado (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

Callahan Kearney wrote:

Lupus looked down at Cathair, then slid down off of Thor's back. He pat the black unicorn on the side.
"Take Thor with you, he will help you."
He said to the brother.

"Shall i go along with you?"
Lupus wrote:
Lupus looked down at Cathair, then slid down off of Thor's back. He pat the black unicorn on the side.
"Take Thor with you, he will help you."
He said to the brother.

Callahan watched them in silence. Finally he muttered something under his breath, then nodded to his brother. "Fine. Go then."

Cathair glanced at Thor, then to Callahan. He gave him a slight smile. The young man started down the hill.

The paladin slid off of Glòir's back while he watched his brother leave. "I don't like this idea. Not one bit." He murmured.

"Me neither"
Electris (played by kitty4785)

hello

"Hey guys" Jack said running

((kitty if you want to join you have to put your character comments in ""))

"so where are we off to next Agnostic" Jack said running at 300 mph

"I thing were going to a city"

"oh well i'll just wait for your signal" Jack said as he looked from Agnostic to where he was going so that he didnt bump into anything
Mark (played by SkyeAnnMarie)

Mark howled with excitement

"Actually Lupas where are we?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Finding the cure rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus