Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Finding the cure rp

Mark (played by SkyeAnnMarie)

Mark was out of breath but stayed with jack
Agnostic (played by zombiekillr007) Topic Starter

Agnostic Held both of his hands out and let go causing a shing noise and a green aura surrounded him like a magical barrier. he drew his sword and ran with.
Jack (played by SkyeAnnMarie)

Jack watched him with the green light reflecting in his eyes
Lupus wrote:

Lupus couldn't help but laugh as well. Yet he then leaped into action. Now with the infected busy, way's into the town would open.
"Let's go." He said, making his way down towards the town.

Thor, on the other hand, proudly trotted up beside the man. He lowered his head low to the ground, his horn pointed towards the infected. He pawed at the ground, giving a challenging snort.

Callahan took one last look over to Cathair, then followed Lupus down the hillside. He went ahead, making his way to the side of the stone wall. Stopping, he studied the structure. His finger tapped his chin thoughtfully. "I believe that there is a hidden passage here." Quickly, he started pressing onto the gray bricks.

At the same time, Cathair spouted countless obscene insults to the infected. "YOU LANGERS AIN'T GOT ANY SPINE! YOU FILTHY MAGGOTS! YOUR MOTHERS WERE ALL LICKARSES!"

The mother insult must have gotten to them, because suddenly, the group began charging straight at Cathair. The young man turned tail and ran the other way through the field, screaming.

Callahan paused, letting out a sigh. "By The Glorious One, who knew my brother used all of those curses?"
Moon Light (played by Gothic_Girl)

Moon light stayed quite and acted like a simple ol wolf

"lord here we go" Jack shouted out to Callahan "Does he know what he is doing"

"Moon Light are you ok"

Callahan Kearney wrote:
Lupus wrote:

Lupus couldn't help but laugh as well. Yet he then leaped into action. Now with the infected busy, way's into the town would open.
"Let's go." He said, making his way down towards the town.

Thor, on the other hand, proudly trotted up beside the man. He lowered his head low to the ground, his horn pointed towards the infected. He pawed at the ground, giving a challenging snort.

Callahan took one last look over to Cathair, then followed Lupus down the hillside. He went ahead, making his way to the side of the stone wall. Stopping, he studied the structure. His finger tapped his chin thoughtfully. "I believe that there is a hidden passage here." Quickly, he started pressing onto the gray bricks.

At the same time, Cathair spouted countless obscene insults to the infected. "YOU LANGERS AIN'T GOT ANY SPINE! YOU FILTHY MAGGOTS! YOUR MOTHERS WERE ALL LICKARSES!"

The mother insult must have gotten to them, because suddenly, the group began charging straight at Cathair. The young man turned tail and ran the other way through the field, screaming.

Callahan paused, letting out a sigh. "By The Glorious One, who knew my brother used all of those curses?"
"Trust me I have heard worse, but lets get out of here."

"Yea lets"
Lupus 'Raziel' Shado (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

Thor turned tail and followed Cathair. He lowered his head, and used his horn to catch the back of his armor/Clothes and toss him to his back. Of course, Thor would still prance around to keep the infected focused on them.

Lupus would stand close by, his sword drawn.

Jack held his pocket knife close as he ran as fast as he could

Agnostic was just staring at the hoard of the infected, awed and scared at the fact how many there are,

"Lupas, he won't be able to run for much longer, what are we going to do?"

"I dont know about you guys but i need to rest i can only run for so long" Jack said panting
After a few more moments of brick pressing, Callahan gave up. He sighed. "Perhaps I've spent too much time in dungeons. There is another way in, and that is up." The paladin muttered, soon turning to Lupus. "Give me a boost, will you?"

Cathair was caught off guard by the toss up. Though, he grinned and continued being distracting. He waved his arms around once more. "COME ON, YOU SICK LADS AND LASSIES! Give us a challenge!"

Callahan Kearney wrote:
After a few more moments of brick pressing, Callahan gave up. He sighed. "Perhaps I've spent too much time in dungeons. There is another way in, and that is up." The paladin muttered, soon turning to Lupus. "Give me a boost, will you?"

Cathair was caught off guard by the toss up. Though, he grinned and continued being distracting. He waved his arms around once more. "COME ON, YOU SICK LADS AND LASSIES! Give us a challenge!"
"Here I will help"

Jack started going slower by the minute "Um guys i think we need to stop now"
Lupus 'Raziel' Shado (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

Callahan Kearney wrote:

Lupus nodded, walking up to the wall and cupping his hands together.
"Hop Up."

Thor whinnied, tossing his head and pawing at the ground again. He would run up to the hoard, down the line, and away before they could grab him. It was clear to say Thor loved a good challenge, and also loved to taunt others.

Jack stopped but slowly "I cant run anymore i need water"

Lupus wrote:
Callahan Kearney wrote:

Lupus nodded, walking up to the wall and cupping his hands together.
"Hop Up."

Thor whinnied, tossing his head and pawing at the ground again. He would run up to the hoard, down the line, and away before they could grab him. It was clear to say Thor loved a good challenge, and also loved to taunt others.
Agnostic could not help but laugh at the man. "Here lupus" Agnostic said as he cupped his hands. he turnd to jack " If so wish to stop,than stop but we will keep going."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Finding the cure rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus