Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » One helluva tracker... (1X1)

Aruna (played by Fidem)

*She raises her brow at him* Sometimes I really think you're crazy. *She ponders what he said and then begins to nod, but stops herself* I have no idea what any of that shit is.
Mane Tenebras (played by lilfreddie) Topic Starter

One. Get yourself a pot and a rock, maybe even a hammer. Two. Find one Xander root, and one Bucca flower. Three. Grind them together until you can't tell what's what. Four. Heat it up. And there you go, healing powder. Great anesthetic.
Aruna (played by Fidem)

*She looks at him, opens her mouth, closes it again and then finally decides to say* Will we find these on the way to Novac? *She twists her neck, cracking it loudly and stretches her back. Aruna's mouth opens in a loud yawn, her eyes watering* I haven't slept in sooo long!

Novac has a hotel. We can sleep there.
Aruna (played by Fidem)

*Aruna sighs* That shaggy place. I guess it'll have to do. *She gives Mane a once over* Uhm, I know you said, "we", but do you actually sleep...or do you...uhm...not sleep? *She fiddles with a strand of her black hair as a nervous gesture, unsure what else to say*

*He shrugs* Sleep is difficult, but I manage. Like I said... healing powder is a good anesthetic. *He pulls a small pouch out of his bag, shaking it slightly so Aruna can hear the powder within.*
Aruna (played by Fidem)

*She slowly nods in weary understanding* Are we...sleeping in the same room? As far as I know, Novac hotel rooms only have one bed. *She smiles to herself*

We sleep in turns. Novac is... not the safe haven it used to be.
Aruna (played by Fidem)

*Her smile vanishes and she wipes sweat from her brow, the blazing heat affecting her* How far?

A few more minutes, at most.
Aruna (played by Fidem)

*She squints towards the horizon, trying to see Novac* When you say it isn't the safe haven it used to be, how safe are we talking? *As she speaks, her hand instinctively reaches for her magnum*

We should be fine... but I have had issues. Don't sleep without a weapon. Always keep the door locked.
Aruna (played by Fidem)

On the topic of sleeping again, why is sleeping difficult for you?

My past constantly haunts my sleep. So, I knock myself out.
Aruna (played by Fidem)

What if you were so fatigued by physical exhaustion that you simply fell asleep straight away?

*He glares at her* I know your game. Stop.
Aruna (played by Fidem)

Actually, Mr Needs-To-Get-Laid, I find that if I run, I get a better sleep. I was simply offering another option rather than a head wound every night. Speaking of running, I'll meet you at Novac, I need to stretch my legs...unless you want to do that purple puff thing and beat me there. *She rolls her eyes*

Is that a challenge? *He raises an eyebrow*
Aruna (played by Fidem)

*Without so much as a second glance, she sprints off at full speed, charging straight ahead and leaping over uneven road* Catch me if you can Old Man.

rolled 1d6 and got 4
Even she beats him. Odd he beats her.

Aruna (played by Fidem)

*She continues running, not even checking if he's disappeared and enters Novac*

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » One helluva tracker... (1X1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus