Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » One helluva tracker... (1X1)

Mane Tenebras (played by lilfreddie) Topic Starter

*Mane tries to keep up, before giving a sly grin and teleporting. Unfortunately, he reappears on the top of the dinosaur.* Oh, bollocks. *He drops onto his chest, gripping the giant head.* Ummm... I guess she wins.
Aruna (played by Fidem)

*Confused as to his whereabouts, she glances around and hears a thud. She looks up to the dinosaur Novac is renowned for and sees Mane on top* If you wanted to be on top, you could have just asked. *She smirks and walks over to the base of the dinosaur* Need a hand? *She smiles at her innuendo, but hides it from Mane*

I uhhh... I should be fine. *He clambers down the spine, sliding slightly and landing with a sickening crack. He grasps his ankle.* OW. Son of a...
Aruna (played by Fidem)

*She rushes over, automatically unwrapping the bandage on her leg and offers it to him* I don't want to worsen it, so here, you use it. Aw shit. We need to get more bandages *she says, looking down at her leg which has started to bleed again from the running*

*He laughs.* It's not bleeding, idiot. It's dislocated. *He cracks it back into place with another sickening sound.*
Aruna (played by Fidem)

*She pokes her tongue out at him in a rare childish show and wraps the bandage back up* Well then.

Well. *He limps even more now.* Let's get ourselves a room, eh?
Aruna (played by Fidem)

*She looks at his leg with worry and concern* You okay with that ankle of yours?

Hmm? Oh yeah, I'm fine. This happens a lot...
Aruna (played by Fidem)

I'll let you go ahead and get said room. I need to stock up on my ammo and whatnot.

Check inside the dinosaur. Cliff might have some... if he is still alive.
Aruna (played by Fidem)

*She nods and goes back to the dinosaur, walking up the stairs and entering*

Hope they sell .44's. *He walks up to one of the second story doors. He looks around briefly, before vanishing in a puff again. Shortly, the door opens from the inside.*
Aruna (played by Fidem)

*She notices a man standing with his back to her. She approaches him, cautious." Excuse me? *She hesitates* Cliff, is it? I need to buy a few supplies.

*Mane sits outside the room he 'rented'.*
Aruna (played by Fidem)

*Cliff turns towards her, and points to his display of weapons, ammo, aid, and misc things. Aruna browses over everything, buying 3 stimpacks and 12 .44 ammo* Thanks. *She walks out of the dinosaur and saunters over to the inn* Is it all cozy and whatnot inside? *She opens the door and hesitates* We aren't really renting this room are we?

*He shrugs.* Kinda. Kinda not.
Aruna (played by Fidem)

*She rolls her eyes again and jumps onto the bed, stretching out across it* Eh. You gotta do what you gotta do.

*Mane opens the safe, removing a .223 pistol. He checked the sights, and the clip.* Hello, my baby...
Aruna (played by Fidem)

*She glances over at him, puzzled* What? How did...I'll never work you out. *She sighs and collapses back onto the bed, her body limp*

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » One helluva tracker... (1X1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus