Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » One helluva tracker... (1X1)

Mane Tenebras (played by lilfreddie) Topic Starter

*He looks at her.* To be fair, this is MY safe.
Aruna (played by Fidem)

*She snores loudly in response and then after a pause, sits up, laughing* Haha, sorry. What were you saying? Ah, of course, this is your safe. That makes complete sense. *She goes from laughing to a deadly serious face* But no, it doesn't make sense. How is this your safe?

Well, I have the key. So how can it not be my safe? *He grins slyly.*
Aruna (played by Fidem)

*Her only response is to shrug*

Well, might as well catch a nap. *He plonks down beside her.* Shall I take first watch?
Aruna (played by Fidem)

*She smiles at his close proximity, but by respecting his wishes, she doesn't move closer* I don't mind. You're the one with the sore ankle, so maybe I should take the first watch whilst you rest.

Ankle? Oh, right. It'll be fine.. but thanks.

rolled 1d12 and got 9
Even for an intruder.

Aruna (played by Fidem)

*She huffs, but says no more. She simply rolls over and closes her eyes*

*He rises, walks over to the door, and sits in front of it.* I'll just try to sleep here. Anyone tries to get in, I'll know.

rolled 4d20 and got 50
Even for an intruder.

Aruna (played by Fidem)

*She drifts into a peaceful sleep, her eyes too heavy for her eyelids*

*Time ticks by, and it is midnight when Mane hears a light clicking from the lock. He stands carefully, aiming for where he know the head will be through the plywood door with his .223* Gotcha. *He fires three times.*
Olivia (played by Fidem)

*Expecting Mane to be just like Danye, Olivia stands off to the side slightly. When she hears the gunfire, she smiles to herself. For once, she was not outsmarted by a Tenebras* I surrender. *A bored expression is worn on her face, all signs of earlier emotion gone*

Good. *He pulls the door open with his foot, keeping the weapon trained on her.* Dun expect to see you around, deary.
Olivia (played by Fidem)

*She rolls her eyes and walks into the room without invite* I've been slowly following you this whole time. I know ***** over there bought shit from Cliff. I've been following your son for months. Your my best link to find him again. It only makes sense for me to be around. Now put the ******* gun away and calm the hell down. *Olivia walks over to the side wall and slides down it, huddling into a small ball. She still wears Danye's hoodie*

*Mane holsters the weapon.* Stressed, tired, emotionally wrecked. Just what I expected.
Olivia (played by Fidem)

*She puts her head on her knees and rubs her temples a dull headache throbbing just behind her eyes* The Wasteland is a harsh place to live. I've saved your sons life today and I get ****** shot. Yes, I'm stressed, tired and emotionally wrecked.

You saved his life today? News to my ears. *He sits down beside her.*
Olivia (played by Fidem)

Well, it would have been yesterday...or whenever. The point is, I still saved his life. *She sighs* I had confronted him for the first time since out cave introductions and a bunch of Nightstalkers attacked. *She shifts slightly to a cross-legged position* He was bitten pretty severely in the neck by one and the poison started to effect him. I fought a radscorp for him and made the antivenom. *She shakes her head*

Stalkers, eh? Where were you two?
Olivia (played by Fidem)

A legion camp, just near Searchlight.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » One helluva tracker... (1X1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus