Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » One helluva tracker... (1X1)

Danye Tenebras (played by lilfreddie) Topic Starter

*Danye has stirred from all the commotion, and is currently sat up, using the sniper as a crutch.* Good kill... *Cough* not very clean though. Quite messy. That's I prefer Jessie here. *He gestures to the rifle*
Olivia (played by Fidem)

*She rolls her eyes and shoves the concoction in his face* Regardless of the mess, you have your antivenom, now drink.
*She mutters something to herself about boys and toys and then stands*

*Danye glugs down the disgusting concoction like it's fine whisky, and stands up.* I should be good to walk now. Metabolism will have it cleared good and quick. Also, where did that Radscorpion come from? Judging by size, that was a queen... *He checks the sky* hmm. Up for a nighttime search? I wanna find the nest.
Olivia (played by Fidem)

*She stares at him with her mouth open*
You just never stop do you. Ugh!
*She storms past him, heading in the direction of the setting sun*

Meh. *He sights down the sniper, putting a shot into the eye of the dead Radscorpion, and walks the other way. He calls out;* This way, dick head. Nothing but Cazadores that way.
Olivia (played by Fidem)

*She huffs and storms past him towards the opposite direction of the setting sun, saying as she walks past:*
I knew that, I was just checking the...time.

*He starts taking longer strides, easily keeping pace. Now that he is healing, the hood comes back up, leaving his face heavily shadowed.* Searchlight is this way. Town got hit by Legion a few years back; they dropped some kind of radiation bomb there. Local NCR gits got ghouled, for the most part. It's a ghost town now. Nothing but rads and wildlife. Oh, and some incredibly powerful ghouls, of course. As you know, the more clicks on the geiger, the stronger the ghoul. *He grins at the challenge.* They move damned quick, they do.
Olivia (played by Fidem)

*As they're walking along, she pulls out all her throwing daggers and bundles them in her left hand, keeping her right hand free. She stops and slides her hands down the back of her boots and pulls out metal heel attachments and clicks them into place on the bottom of her boots*
*mumbles* Sadistic family, the lot of them. Ugh.

*He stops right there, and just looks at her like she's an idiot.* You aint planning on going head to head with them are you?
Olivia (played by Fidem)

*She looks at him with the same facial expression*
Of course not! You can't help but be prepared!

Right... well, let's start with a plan right away, eh? I sit on a hill, and spend the night sniping. Half the bastards glow, so it's easy shooting. Then at dusk, we go in quick, get as many to follow as possible, and run out of town. We DO NOT want to stay in that place for more than a minute, two maximum. Here, *He hands over a geiger counter* It ticks quicker, you move quicker. Once we've dragged 'em out, we kill them. Repeat until everything is dead, then search the buildings. Clear? *You can tell from his eyes that he is used to issuing orders like this. He clearly has previous military experience.*
Olivia (played by Fidem)

*She puts the daggers back in their holsters so she can hold the geiger properly and simply nods*
And if they detect your sniping position?

They're feral. They'll just run around in circles. But if they do come our way, even better. You'll be able to fight the ones I dun shoot on the way up, with full mobility. But do not let them get behind you, okay? *He taps you in the center of the chest for emphasis*
Olivia (played by Fidem)

*She blushes from the contact and grabs out three throwing daggers again*
I need to get this back from the dead bodies, otherwise, I'm not gunna be all too happy. These are ******* expensive and hard to find.
*She caresses the blade of one gently*

*He grabs the blade from your hand* Hmm... *He flicks it up, and catches it deftly with his teeth, then hands it back* You have no idea how many times my doctor slapped me for practising that trick. Well, I'll believe you. Now, let's keep walking.

rolled 1d6 and got 1
Odds for a Legion run in. Even for a smooth journey.

Olivia (played by Fidem)

*She goes to protest against him snatching a blade, but slams her mouth shut.*
I can understand wh-
Shh. There's something up ahead.
*She readies one of her daggers*

I think they be NCR...*He knocks her legs out from under her, and fires a shot right next to her head. He yells out to the group;* Allo mates! I just found a Legion bitch over here. Crazy Brahmin thinks that Caesar will kill us all! How silly, eh? *The group walk up closer, eventually revealing their armor to be Legion.* Whoops. Ermm... maybe we can talk this over? *The closest Legion member swings at him with a machete. Danye blocks it with the sniper.*
Olivia (played by Fidem)

*Her ear rings from the bullet fired right next to her head, deafening her. She pushes off the ground out of Danye's sight and leaps to her feet, gripping the dagger in her hand*
*whispered* Please don't kill me.
*She stalks behind him and pounces, pressing the dagger against his neck*
'Sall right boys. Got this one covered here.

*He struggles slightly* What in the blue blazes? *One of the Legion members laughs.* "This one will be a fine concubine. She's feisty!" *The Legionnaire punches Danye in the gut. In response, Danye pushes him away with his foot, and shoots him with sniper, point blank. The other two Legionnaires look somewhat shocked at this turn of events.*
Olivia (played by Fidem)

*From her position behind Danye, Olivia takes her chance and throws two daggers into the throat and chest of one of the Legionnaires*
Duck! *She yells at Danye*

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » One helluva tracker... (1X1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus