Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Shrouded within Darkness

Mink (played by Minkja)

She sat there stupidly for a few seconds, mouth slightly ajar, her expression confused. She abruptly brought her thoughts back to the reason they were all here, in this old building with its old king. The man had a point. Why indeed.. Looking past Dadj, she fixed a serious gaze on Luther, the book completely put from her mind.
"Yes. Why are you stalling?"
Vadraaghain (played by GrandFinale) Topic Starter

"Oh, sorry, didn't notice how long my droning lasted. Very well, you may go. Don't be afraid to rest or stock up on supplies, or secure weapons while you are in the capital. Everywhere you go here, be it an inn or a shop, everything will be free."

With those words, he dismissed them.
Dadj Avers (played by f0x1nth3b0x)

Dadj sighed in relief and turned to his remaining companion.

"I have all the supplies I need, what about you?"
Mink (played by Minkja)

Mink pondered for a moment..
"I need a large poster of Phyllis Diller."

(Just kidding. Here's my real post):

Mink hopped up from her spot on the floor and beamed at the man, her fangs glinted in the light while her eyes shone with excitement.
"I have everything."
Erin Ash (played by hydromaniac)

(Here ya go. I hope there wasn't like a deadline for character making. :/ )

Name: Erin Ash
Profile: http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=2163
Changes: None.
Samantha Brooks (played by The_Ross)

[Is this still going? Looks like I found it at the exact right time, if so.
Lemme know if you can find a use for a char who isn't immortal / a dragon / a vampire / a demon.

Name: Samantha Brooks
Profile: http://www.rprepository.com/c/sam
Any pre-RP changes: None, unless you determine otherwise.]

((Yes; we need more active players!!!))

[In that case, yaaayyyyyyy]

[Edit: I noticed Alphanus' last post here is coming up on 5 days ago. Anyone know if he's still alive?]

((Not sure, posting has been a bit erratic. ))
((Hmm. Well, hope he is still alive. This looks interesting.))

Mink wrote:
Mink pondered for a moment..
"I need a large poster of Phyllis Diller."

(Just kidding. Here's my real post):

Mink hopped up from her spot on the floor and beamed at the man, her fangs glinted in the light while her eyes shone with excitement.
"I have everything."

[Included last IC post for convenience of other posters]

"Not quite everything, peoples!" There is a crash from above, as a humanoid lizard bursts through a now-open window, wielding a grappling hook which she uses to catch and swing from a large chandelier. She lets go at the lowest point of the swing, crouching in to a roll which brings her to where the pair stands. Rising, she retrieves her Official Adventurer's Badge from her back pocket, showing it to the rapidly closing guards. She replaces it, dusts herself off, then folds her arms as she nods calmly at the two before her, as if she had just strolled through the front door without incident like a totally normal person. She flashes a smile, her tone light-hearted: "It's a good thing the King took so long, that entrance took forever to set up! Well, now that you have the services of a real Hero, maybe we can get this show on the road, eh? Sam, by the way."
Mink (played by Minkja)

(Goody! More people! xD)

[Our ultimate goal should be to get all 900+ members in here, that wouldn't be confusing or chaotic or anything]

[Also: somebody post already, I'm bored]
Mink (played by Minkja)

Her ear twitched the moment the lizard girl spoke, and she turned toward the sound. Her expression was that of slight curiosity mixed with annoyance. Mink crossed her arms, observing the flashy entrance..of course, not so different from her own in the flashy department. Her ear twitched once more as the girl proclaimed herself to be the only real "hero" present. Sam, hmm... She held out a hand to the lizard as she flashed her best smile back.

"Mink. Charmed, I'm sure."

[Gonna wait to see if hydro posts in here before continuing]
Erin Ash (played by hydromaniac)

Erin slunk to the door, wondering what was going on. Her slightly translucent body blended in slightly, so nobody could actually really notice her unless they focused on her spot. 'What's this?' she thought. There hadn't been so much magic since she last saw an inhuman, which had been long ago. The lizard girl seemed confident, the exact opposite of Erin, who hadn't spoke to anyone since she was three. Now seventeen, she had all but lost her voice, the only speaking capability a whisper. She sighed silently and stood in a lone corner to watch the drama.

Dadj rounded on the newcomer and the slight sensation of yet another. He scowled and let out a deep sigh. More woman to deal with, he thought to himself. He took this confident woman in and scowled. He had not been a fan of reptilian people for at least the last century or so. Her exuberance also gave him a headache.

Instead of spitting some snide venomous words at her, like he wanted to, he instead looked to the king to take order of his court.

Dadj Avers wrote:
he instead looked to the king to take order of his court.

[We might be waiting a while on the king, his player appears to have vanished from the face of the earth. We can wait and see, or vote on someone to GM and play NPCs - or we could all co-GM, though I don't know how well that would work out. Somebody could also send him a PM I guess. Suggestions?]
(IDK. Seems like he died, I agree. But I'm kinda new, and I just read over the RP. Maybe someone should contact him.)

[ Well, I just sent him a PM. Let's give him, I don't know, until Sunday, at least, to respond. He might just be busy with work/school, and it is his thread after all. ]

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Shrouded within Darkness

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus