Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Shrouded within Darkness

Vadraaghain (played by GrandFinale) Topic Starter

((Just trying to get to the main points of the story and the major battles quickly.))

((Why a good thing he survived? Well, he will be one of the heroes' greatest allies.))

((By "you," I mean Amaya, and by "Akiro," I mean "Akiro."))

Out of nowhere, a Greater Fire Demon sprung towards the group. These are far more powerful that their regular counterparts, and are constantly cloaked in flame, so you never know what they truly look like. These are perhaps some of the deadliest enemies that will be encountered.

((FIRST BOSS BATTLE
Greater Fire Demon
Level: 26
HP: 6,000
MP: 264))

((Everyone, visit the first page for music updates.))
Amaya (played by Amadeu5_M0zar1)

((Got it!I'll see if I can find a pic.I really need to update her Bios))
Amaya stood up in shock at the snort. Normally the guards would give newcomers trouble before letting them into the palace. She blushed, a rare thing for her. The song was written for her by a childhood friend. She blushed harder when she remembered their young love. But he was gone, everyone was gone, dead by her own hand. Amaya turned around and replaced the stool by the piano. Then finally noticed her surroundings. The walls were off-white and the chairs, royal blue. The piano was ivory, the stage was a dark wood, while the curtains were also royal blue.

((Spooky! A look into her past))

((Sorry I have not posted in a while, I've just lost interest. I may start it up again.))

((OH GOD MY RP IS DYING AHHHHH

Also, more music. This will be the final dungeon theme, the theme you will hear where the final push towards the God of Darkness will take place: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EK97MOOCBA ))
Dadj Avers (played by f0x1nth3b0x)

((A new player might actually revive this. It got down to just Dadj and Amaya... and then no one...))

((You're in, Mink. To anyone else: Up until the protagonist characters reach Alphanus's lair for the final battle, anyone may sill join. The more characters, the merrier.))

((Wow, that was a long post.))

((Now waiting for the others to fully introduce themselves to the King. MAH BOIS, POST NOW.))

((To explain this "corruption," if you have ever played Metriod Prime 3, think of phazon corruption. Alphanus's corruption is almost exactly like that. It's not like corruption as in having some power and abusing it for your own gain, such as in politics, it's corruption which takes over your body and your mind and permanently turns you over to evil. And if you are asking why King Luther knows about Sepheticus, well...he's the freaking KING. Of course he'll know, he does rule most of the world in this story.))

((Sorry if I hit too close to home there...perhaps I should not have brought that up. Note that should you have your character leave the main storyline at this opportunity, I will find a way to bring that character back into it, somehow. After all, we can't have a story without all the main characters present.))

((I am too, I just don't always have time to give a good post or I'm not sure what to say :P > So go ahead and pooooost ))

((I'm going to take a wild shot and say my attempt at a humorous intervention fell flat on its face...))

((Gonna take a guess and say neither of us knew where to go with that...))

((Yes; we need more active players!!!))

((Not sure, posting has been a bit erratic. ))
((Hmm. Well, hope he is still alive. This looks interesting.))

((As someone who's been in this RP since the beginning, it would have no purpose with out Alphanus, who is GrandFinale's character. So we kind of have to wait for him.))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Shrouded within Darkness

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus