Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » December 22,2012

Dave Jameson (played by Freyya)

Dave led them along the main street towards the church, clearing some rubble on the way there to make the hike easier for Jason. When they got there, nothing appeared to have changed. There was no indication of the scavengers having been here. "Looks safe, come on." He opened the town hall's door for them.
Jason (played by scarheart12) Topic Starter

Jason walked inside the building "Looks like a decent place to stay."

"I'd take you into the church tower from the roof, but you can't get there with that leg. We'll stay in the top floor of the town hall instead."
Casey Sanders (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Casey followed beside them, Koyoa still perched on her head. She took the cat off her head and set him on the ground once she entered the town hall. "That's alright. I'll go check the chrunch tower myself and see if I could see the other saviours and if any other ones that haven't been found yet." She went back outside, Roya jumped out of Dave's arms and ran after her loyal owner.

Casey looked around and found that there was a bar the was connected to the town hall and chrunch. She jumped up and grabbed then spun around it until she was perched on it. She quickly climbed up the wall of the tower until she reached a window. She sat on the window, her legs dalnging as she looked over at the view. She was caught be surprise of how beautiful it was form the height she was at.

Dave guided Jason upwards to a clearing from the rubble on the top floor, just next to the hole in the roof he used to get to the church. "We should be fine here," he said.

Casey noticed that the light form the sun was disappearing, singaling that the day was ending. She sighed and jumped onto the roof of the town hole and found a hole she could easily fit through. She landed gracefully on her two feet as Roya came down, landing on Casey's shoulder.

"There you are." Dave said as he saw her drop down. "Seen anything interesting?"

"It really isn't as bad as I though t would be. The fields of grass and trees are still okay, it is just the buildings that are destory." She said as she sat down on the ground, acrossing her legs.

"And the scavengers?"

"Didn't see any." Casey said flatly as Koyoa curled up in her lap.

"Well I guess we should probally get some rest." Jason suggested sitting down.

"Good." He looked at Jason. "How's your leg?"

Jason frowned "It's numb, I can't feel it at all."

(do you guys want to join the chat?)

(No, I'm just checking every now and then, to tired for an active chat right now)

"That's not good at all." Dave tried bending it. "Can you feel this?"

Jason shook his head "Nope, not a thing. Why is that bad?"

Dave looked at her. "If you can't even feel me touch it, then obviously it's bad!"

(uhh him lol)

Jason pulled his leg away "Okay okay, sorry I guess I'll just have to deal with though, I'm pretty sure there are no doctors around."

(sorry i'm tired and mixing up RP's xD)

(that's okay :D)

(Sorry for disappearing like that, I got lost in reading my manga. ^^; )

Casey sighed. "Did you forget I'm the daughter of a sciencest? I study a few classes in how to be a nurse while I was still in school. Let me look at it." She same over to Jason's side, looking at his leg to see what was wrong, and caused it too be numb. "Have you taken any medicines at all that might have caused it to go numb?"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » December 22,2012

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus