Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » December 22,2012

Casey Sanders (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Casey sighed. "Of course I do. I'm the daughter of a chief and sciencist, I know alot of different things." She didn't think that the tarlier might still have some porpain but when she turned the shove on it worked. She heated it up to warm up the tarlier against the cold December night. She skined and gutted the rabbits then began to cook them. She bagged up what was left over that wasn't needed to eat tonight and put it in the fridge that still worked. She finished cooking the rabbits and handed a plate of cooked rabbit. She set another plate on the floor for Roya and Koyoa. Koyoa stood up from where he was and yawned. He jumped on the floor and joined his sister in eating some rabbit. Casey had one plate in her right hand with rabbit on it as she sat down on the bed beside Jason, being careful to not move his leg whatsoever.
Jason (played by scarheart12) Topic Starter

"Thanks!" Jason took a bite out of the rabbit "Wow, this is surprisingly good I've never had rabbit before." he smiled at her and moved his leg closer to him it was numb, so he felt no pain.

Casey gave a one shoulder shrug. "I use to cook for my family all the time because my mother couldn't cook anymore because she lost feeling in her right hand and became a writer." She took a bite out of the rabbit.

Jason nodded "My mother died when I was yound and my dad can't cook so it's always been take-out meals for us."

"Well, now you can't get take out anymore so your gonna have to deal with my cooking skills."

"I never said they were bad." Jason said defensivly "I don't mind you cooking form me." he said grinning

"I'm fine with cooking, but sometimes I might burn the food."

Jason shrugged"It's better than going hungry." He finished his rabbit and layed back down sighing loudly.

Casey finished her rabbit and took her's and Jason's plate and set them in the sink to be washed tomorrow. She sat back down on the bed, only to have Roya jump into her lap.

Jason closed his eyes, but didn't fall asleep instead he listened to the mezmerising sounds of cat purrs.

Casey petted the small kitten then laied down on the bed. Koyoa jumped on the bed and curled up next to Jason.

Jason petted Koyoa "I think your cat likes me."

"I think Koyoa is just happy there is another guy around. Usually it's just me and his sister Roya." Casey yawned as Roya curled up into a ball on Casey's stomach.

Jason nodded "I don't think I could stand being stuck with a bunch of girls all the time either,no offense."

Casey nodded. "Why do you think I hung around guys most of the time at school? I couldn't stand being around a lot of girls." Casey smriked slightly, wanting to see Jason's reaction to her being more popular with guys than girls.
Dave Jameson (played by Freyya)

(sorry for the large introduction, I couldn't manage shortening it xD)

Dave woke up.
He didn't immediately realize where exactly he was, but it soon came back to him. The total destruction that took place the previous day had caught everyone unawares. He had lost everyone and everything. The only thing he had been able to save was himself and his backpack which contained a bottle of water, a flashlight with some batteries, a pistol that belonged to his father with one magazine of bullets and a hunting knife. At least he was lucky that he was just out running when it all happened, which meant he was still wearing his Tracer outfit. He looked around. It had been to dark to see what exactly he was climbing the evening before, but he realized that it was a church that had fallend sidewards onto the town hall. He sighed as he looked out.
"I'll just take watch and see what happens." He muttered.

He stayed there for several hours, just looking out over the destroyed town. Several times over, he tried figuring out what to do, but he couldn't figure it out.
About five hours after he woke up, he saw a lone figure at the end of the main street before him. He couldn't see who it was, but he quickly realized the person was looking for something, or someone. Whatever it was, it was found quickly. The person had pulled someone else from underneath the rubble.

Dave, eager to run for a while, Shoved his shader goggles in front of his eyes and pulled the dust cloth he was carrying around his neck over his mouth and nose. It may look a bit suspicious, but he figured he needed the protection with all the dust in the air. He jumped through the portcullis and slid down the now sloped side of the church. He landed on the roof of the townhall and proceeded downwards to the top floor through a hole in the roof. Once down, he found an open window and jumped through it, landing on the next building.

Continuing his constant run over and through the buildings, he finally caught up with the people he'd seen. He now saw a boy and a girl, both probably younger than him, but the boy only just. He decided to stay on their trail, and followed them to the camper. He didn't want to seem too suspicious, so he just climbed into the building closest to them. Dave Stretched his legs and set down on its roof, leaning in against a small wall. He kept an eye on the camper, making sure he could follow them when they came out.

Jason rolled his eyes at her "and you said I was cocky." Jason smiled " Do you think there are other survivors?"

Casey nodded. "Most likely a few, maybe another boy and girl. You want to go and see if we can find someone?" Roya and Koyoa both stood up at the same time then jumped down off the bed and ran to the door. They scratched at the door, wanting it to open. "Looks like there is another person not too far away." Casey sat up then got off the bed.

Jason nodded and followed her "Yeah looks like it."

Casey opened the door and both kiitens jumped outside into the cool air. She followed behind them and looked to see where they would head to. Roya was sniffing the air while Koyoa sniffed the ground. Both cats ran in the direction of a building that looked unstable near the tarlier. Casey kept up with the cats' speed easily, being part cat helped in many ways.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » December 22,2012

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus