Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » December 22,2012

Jason (played by scarheart12) Topic Starter

Jason ran after them barely managing to keep up with the three of them, he was only human.
Dave Jameson (played by Freyya)

Dave had started to feel tired, and his eyes were closed now. When he heard the door open, they shot open to look out, confused. He looked down at the camper and saw the boy and the girl having come out of their hiding place. There were two cats with them, but as to where they had suddenly come from, he couldn't tell. They were immediately heading to the building he was sitting on. Dave thought real quickly, then decided he could show himself. After all, if they turned hostile, he had many places to run off too. He stood up on the edge of the building, making sure he had proper footing.
"Up here!" he yelled.
Casey Sanders (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Both Casey and the cats stopped and looked up to see who had called out. She sighed in relief to see that there was another person. "Come down!" She called from where she stood on the ground. Roya and Koyoa meowed both at the same time as Casey spoke. It was clear form any height that Casey was a short girl, being only a inch under five feet tall.

Dave raised his thumb to indicate he had understood her. He flipped around quickly and jumped backwards, grabbing the edge of the roof he'd been standing on a second before. He then dropped onto a balcony two meters below. He jumped over its railing and landed on a small wall next to the building. upon touching the wall with his feet, he immediately bowed down, placing his hands on the wall as well. He pushed himself aside and off the wall, landing with a soft thud in the sand beside it. He got up and rubbed the sand off his clothes, then walked over to the girl and her cats, and the boy behind her.

Casey was surprised at how easily the guy could do all that to get off a roof without slipping up or falling and hurting himself. She knew she could do the same, but that was mainly because of her cat reflexs. "Alright, so there are three of us now, hopefully there is only one other person we are missing." She sighed, not surprised to see that she was right about there possibly being another guy. Roya sat down infornt of the guy and meowed at his feet.

Dave looked at the girl. She struck him as odd, but he couldn't figure out why. He shrugged. "Oh There's more people, don't worry about that. I doubt most of them are still friendly, though." He crouched down and petted the cat before him. "Hello there little one!"

Roya purred as the guy petted her. "That's Roya, she's always been friendlier than her brother." Koyoa jumped onto of Casey's head, staring unblinking at the guy. "This is Koyoa,"-she pointed to the black kitten on her head-"that guy other there is Jason,"-she pointed to Jason-"and I am Casey." She said, putting her right hand over her heart.

Dave, who had now pushed his goggles away from his eyes again and pulled down the dustcloth, nodded at her. "The name's dave." He said. He also gave a nod at Jason. "Do you have any idea how all this happened?"

Casey shook her head. "As far as I can tell, the way we knew life is no longer."

"I'd say its the end of the world, but that's not entirely true. I saw a whole bunch of people earlier today." he sighed. "They didn't look friendly though."

Casey sighed. "Well, I guess everyone is going to go there own ways. THose who work invudally well most likely die within the first month but those who work together will probably last much longer and probably start the world up again if physical atractions arise." She simply shrugged. She knew she was not helping with repopaluring the world with her unknown species.

They will soon enough, I suppose." Dave shrugged.

Casey nodded. "Most likely if there are other females close by. Anyways, we have to go before it gets darker out and windy outside."

"Agreed." he picked up Roya and looked at Casey. "Lead the way!"

Casey nodded ad looked at Jason. "Looks like we are going to need to find a bigger place to stay. The tarlier won't be big enough for all of us."

Jason nodded "Yeah, but I don't know where everythings pretty much destroyed."

"I've been staying in a toppled church tower the whole day up until I saw you two. It's crashed into the town hall. Lots of room and a nice vantage point."

"Well then lets go before those unfriendly people find us."

"Last I know they were heading in the other direction, but they could have left scavengers behind." He motioned them to follow him as he walked in the direction he came from, still holding Roya. "Follow me then."

Jason followed him limping slightly from his leg injury.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » December 22,2012

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus