Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » December 22,2012

Casey Sanders (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Casey looked to where Jason pointed and nodded at seeing the moible home. "Okay, c'mon, we need to flip it back over." She walked over to the tarlier and went to the side it was flipped on then rolled up her unteared slevee.
Jason (played by scarheart12) Topic Starter

Jason followed and stood next to her placing both hands on the trailer he helped her flip it over, they fixed the furniture."Uhh you can take the bed and I'll sleep on the uh couch."

Casey raised an eyebrow at Jason. "Are you kidding me? You were so cocky early about me and you possibly being the last people on Earth and now your scared to share a bed with me. Jeez, talk about a confusing boy." She was teasing him with the last sentence. She heard meowing outside the tarlier and went out there to see her two soul companians that were two black cats called Roya and Koyoa. "There you two are." She said as she went and picked up the two small kittens with gray ribbons tied around their necks.

"After earlier I didn't think you'd want to share a bed with me, sheesh" Jason sighed and sat on a chair while she messed with her cats.

Casey heard Jason and rolled her eyes. "No comment." She said flatly as she came back into the tarlier and set Roya and Koyoa down on the small bed.

Jason ignored her response"what are the names of your cats?"

"Roya and Koyoa." She patted the cat's head that she said the name too. "They are actually my soul companians, they were born when my DNA and species was changed and altered." She simply shrugged, as if it wasn't a big deal that she went form human to a unlucky brown.

"Cool." Jason reched his hand out and petted that cats' heads." I have always liked cats." he smiled at her.

Casey was surprised by that. "I'm half cat, better known as a half Neko." She sighed, knowing that she was seen in her human form more so than her spider or Neko form.

"That's cool, I'm just a boring old human." Jason sighed.

"I wish I could be human again. At least you don't sound like a total freak no matter who you are around." Casey's looked away from Jason, looking down at the ground. Her carmel bangs covering her eyes.

"Well I don't think your a total freak." Jason said giving her that same cocky smile as he continued to pet the cats.

Casey didn't answer Jason. Roya and Koyoa jumped off the bed and rubbed against her ankles to get her attention off of how different she is and who caused her to be this way. The two black kittens could sense Casey's emotions and could tell it was a mixture of pain, saddness, regert, and angier.

Jason didn't bug her anymore,he knew how bad things could get when a girls pissed.

Casey finally looked at the kittens and sighed. "I'll go ahead and get some food, stay here and let your leg heal." She said as she walked out of the door, Roya following her while Koyoa staied behind to make sure Jason didn't follow.

Jason stared at the kitten for a while before sighing and laying on the bed carefully stretching out his leg.

Koyoa jumped on the bed after Jason layed down and then curled up into a ball beside him.

Roya jumped on Casey's shoulder as she began to hunt. She caught a couple of rabbits and was heading back to the tarlier as it grew darker.

Jason had placed an arm around the kitten and smiled but didn't fall asleep as he waited for Casey to return.

Casey returned with the rabbits in one hand, all held by their ears. "I'm back." She said calmly. Roya meowed, and Koyoa looked up to see they both have returned.

Jason sat up and looked at Casey and the rabbits "I hope you know how to cook, because I defintly can't."

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » December 22,2012

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus