Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » December 22,2012

Dave Jameson (played by Freyya)

"I did." Dave sighed. "Makes me think my theory makes the most sense."
Jason (played by scarheart12) Topic Starter

"It accutally does, compared to everything else."

Dave looked out again, searching for signs of Casey's return.
Casey Sanders (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Casey was still out, walking around to see if there was any sign of other saviours. She was still in her Neko form, Kyoya was on the roof with Dave and Jason while Roya was with Casey. She moved swiftly through the forest but stopped when she though she heard someone call out for help. She staied prefectly quiet until her cat ears caught a very faint "Help me!".

She ran to where the cry came form. Once she found it she told Roya to let Kyoya know that they found someone and to tell Dave and Jason. Roya did as told and Kyoya reacted to it admittly. He jumped up on all fours and jumped off the roof. He stopped and waited for Dave or Jason to follow him.

Dave stood up when Kyoya jumped down. He then looked at Jason. "Think you can follow us with that leg of yours?"

"I'll try my best." Jason stood up making no sound that would mean his leg hurt "I think I'll be fine."

Casey began to try to dig the person out of the rumble with Roya along side her.

Kyoya nodded and headed in the dircetion that Casey and Roya was at.

Jason glanced at Kyoya "I think he wants us tp follow him."

Dave odded. "Looks obvious enough. Let's go." Dave helped Jason back down through the hole and then started down the stairs, following kyoya.

Jason along with Dave followed the kitten who led them to where Casey was trying to rescue someone.
Minka (played by ChibiBlanca)

Minka pushed some of the rubble away and crawled out. She looked up at Casey, her fox ears flattened back. She looked arouns to see if there was anyone else nearby. "W-who are you?" She looked back at Casey.

Casey's ears picked up on the sound of Jason and Dave coming, but she kept her attention on the girl she had recused. "I'm Casey." Her tail flicked back and forth as she out streched her hand for a friendly hand shake.

Jason walked up the small rubble pile and saw Casey with the girl "Find someone else?" He asked curiously watching the girl who Casey had pulled out.

Dave walked over to Casey and gave a smile and a friendly nod. "Need any help getting up?" he asked.

Casey looked over at the girl, ignoring Jason's question. "Are you wounded any way?" She asked in a calm and kind voice.

Minka shook her head. She pushed herself up onto her feet and looked at Jason and Dave then back to Casey. "... Is there any one else?" She asked confused.

Casey nodded. "Yes, but as for us this is it. The rest of the suviors are......er....unfriendly." She explained as she took into the fact that the girl looked unharmed.

Jason nodded in agreement "We've tried to stay away from the other survivors."

Minka nodded, glad to know others had survived as well. "Well, thanks for saving me, I'm Minka." She hadn't noticed any injury till she felt some blood trickle down her arm. She wiped it off, ignoring it.

Dave had noticed the blood. however, Casey and Jason didn't seem to have noticed so he kept his mouth shut, for now.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » December 22,2012

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus