Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » December 22,2012

Dave Jameson (played by Freyya)

The arrow hit and disabled the man on the left, and the other two ducked for cover.

"My right arm won't be able to do much," he replied. "but I can see if i can tackle one of them if you can find a way to distract them."
Casey Sanders (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Casey nodded. "Okay, wait a minute. I'll knock out the guy with the other rilfe." She quickly aimed another arrow and shoot the other man with an arrow clean through his head.

Dave choked as he saw it happen, but quickly ran to the side of the store, through a door and into an alley. The man with the blade was the only one left standing, and he'd been smart enough to take cover. he saw Dave coming and got up, running into the alley to meet him. He swung his blade at Dave in a wide arc. However, Dave ducked and slid the last 2 meters, hitting the man against the legs and sending him sprawling on the ground.

Casey quickly jumped up and striked the man with the blade in the back with an arrow. She didn't kill him but wounded him pretty badly. She quickly got out of the store and justered for Dave to follow her. "He isn't dead but he is wounded. He can't hurt us know."

Dave stood up straight and walked back to lean against a wall. He was shaking, so he slid down the wall to sit down.

Casey sat her bow and arrows down on the ground beside them and sat down next to Dave. She didn't know what to do. "Dave, calm down. I was the one who killed and injuried them, you don't need to worry."

"I know." he sighed and recollected his senses. "I guess it was just too soon."

Casey put one hand over Dave's. "It is alright, remember you can just talk to me when you need to." She smiled at him.

"yeah, I know." He smiled back.

"That's good, now we should get going before someone else shows up and trys to take us out."

"Allright." Dave rose and started walking back.

Casey walked along side Dave, glad to see that he has calmed down.

They got back rather quickly, and this time without interferences. Dave crawled into their hiding place and stretched out. "we've found a possible water source, guys!"

((Is there gonna be a reply here? scar? chibi? :p))
Jason (played by scarheart12) Topic Starter

"Huh where?" Jason said, his voice coming form the darkness behind them.

"A water filtering station two miles from here," Dave quickly replied. "There is some bandit activity though."

Casey came into the hide out and nodded to what Dave said. "Yeah, they are easy to take out, though." She brushed some dirt off of her.
Jason (played by scarheart12) Topic Starter

"Well then, wouldn't it be easier to sneak over there at night?"

"We'll do it i two steps. Sneak to a nearby hiding place, and stay for a day. Then we'll use the entire second night to search the area." he replied. "I think that is for the best."

Casey nodded. "I second that motion. What do you think, Minka?" She turned to look at the fox girl.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » December 22,2012

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus