Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » December 22,2012

Jason (played by scarheart12)

It is the end of time,the end of all that once existed and all that would have existed. All is destroyed. No surviors, or so you would think.
"Help!" Jason yelled,he was stuck under a piece of rubble. He called and called but knew it was useless he would die just as everyone else had.";
Jason (played by scarheart12) Topic Starter

It is the end of time,the end of all that once existed and all that would have existed. All is destroyed. No surviors, or so you would think.
"Help!" Jason yelled,he was stuck under a piece of rubble. He called and called but knew it was useless he would die just as everyone else had.";
Casey Sanders (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

(it is knew not new, just to let you know. :) )

Casey got herself out from under a pile of rumble and glass. She coughed a few times, being in her human from sucked when stuff like this happened. She looked around to see if there was any sign of other life then heard someone call out for help. She found the source of the cry and began to pull rumble away, starting to see who it was.

Jason realized someone was helping him and was surprised to see the face of a girl not that it was a bad thing. "Thanks, I thought I would die here."

"I think everyone that was here though the same, but I guess we got lucky." Casey said, looking around at what use to be a simple town. "I'm Casey, do you know what had happened?" She turned back to look at the boy she had recused. "Why is it now that I get lucky?! I'm a Unlucky Brown and I got lucky. This makes no sense!" Casey though, remembering all the bad luck she got in the past.

"The end of the world I guess." Jason said laughing "Oh I'm Jason by the way." He smiled at her.

Casey nodded. "I don't really believe it was the end of the world, just the end of the civilization we use to have." She sighed and dusted off some of the dirt of her dark jeans. She had smugdes of dirt here and there on her clothes, arms, legs, and one dirt smudge on her cheek.

Jason tried to stand up but winced staring down at his blody torn up leg that had been crushed by the rubble "well this sucks."

Casey stood perfectly fine on her two feet and noticed that Jason was hurt. She ripped one of the slevees of her long sleveed red and black striped sweater. She carefully wrapped it around Jason's wounded leg. "Can you walk fine or do you need help?" She was naturally a fast healer and though about giving Jason some of her blood to help him heal but decided to see if his leg would heal within the day.

Jason managed to stand up "I think I can walk just fine." He took a few painful steps but made no motion towards her saying that he needed help.

Casey sighed and followed beside Jason, keeping pace with him. "We should go ahead and decide what we need to do first to ensure that we will live."

"Eat and Sleep." Jason said blankly "There is not much more to life than that, oh besides work."

Casey shook her head. "No, that was then, before all this happened. Now we need to make a home, find food, and all that use to be easy to get. Life as we knew it is totally different."

"I guess it is especially since it's probally just you and me now." Jason gave her a cocky grin. "Not that I have a problem with that."

Casey narrowed her sea blue eyes at Jason. "Watch it, kid. You get too cocky and we'll have a problem here." She folded her arms across her chest.

Jason held up his hands "sorry that's just my personality, if you have a problem with it then I don't see why you are still here."

"I'm still here because I-" Casey stopped mid-sentence, stopping herself from explaining that she was only still alive because she wasn't human. She looked away from Jason with a annoied look on her face.

Jason stared at her "Did I do something wrong again?" he asked her confused.

Casey shook her head. "It's nothing. Let's just go ahead and make sleahter before it gets dark." She said as she looked around to see if there might possibly be something to use to make a home with.

Jason shrugged and scanned the area he found a flipped mobile home with most of the furniture surprisingly in tact "hey that could be some good shelter." Jason pointed at the mobile home.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » December 22,2012

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus