Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » December 22,2012

Dave Jameson (played by Freyya)

Dave just shrugged. "I'm taking a look outside." he walked over to the hole and jumped up, grabbing the ledge and pulling himself up with ease - disappearing out of sight.
Casey Sanders (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Casey sighed. "Dogde one bullet..." She muttered under her breath, too quietly to be heard by humans.

"So What's the plan for today?" he looked from Casey to Jason and back to Casey.
Jason (played by scarheart12) Topic Starter

Jason had just watched their little argument a bit amused "Well tomorrow I'm taking first shift."

Casey rolled her eyes. "Whatever, fine. I don't want to deal with a child right now." She glared at Jason, clearly annoied with him.

She looked up at Dave and shrugged. "I'll go hunting and try getting out of my human form for a while. Along with seeing how unfriendly the other saviors are." She said as she walked away form the two guys. Once outside she shifted into her Neko form. Long flowing careml hair with crinsom eyes. There was carmel stripes across her arms and legs then two on each of her cheeks.

Jason just grunted and ajusted his leg.

Dave just nodded. "Allright then, I'll keep on the lookout for any unwelcome guests."

"What do you want me to do?"

(Are you talking to Dave or Casey?)

(dave)

"You can come with me if you want." Dave said. "Come on." He jumped and grabbed the roof's edge, pulling himself up. He then turned around and laid down on his stomach, extending his hand downwards to help Jason up top.

Jason grabbed his hands and pulled himself up "Thanks!"

"Don't mention it." Dave smiled and walked to the edge of the building, sitting down with his back against one of the flagpoles.

Jason stood up and scanned the devastated area.

Dave just shook his head. "Any idea what could've caused all this?"

Jason shrugged "There have been so many theories."

"Really? I've only heard one, so far."

"Which one would that be?"

Dave looked at Jason. "I've heard that this was mother earth's way of dealing with the human's overpopulation. It would explain why so many of us are left alive."

"I have heard many wierd ones ranging from aliens to the mayan calender ending and did you ever watch the movie 2012?" Jason sighed.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » December 22,2012

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus