Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » I hate...

RedLantern

Oh, hate being broke, too.

As we go the way. -_-
RedLantern

I hate when I can't correclty express what I'm feeling or thinking in a different, foreign, langage.

I hate it, when the days sucks, that's all.

Yeah, almost everything, does.
RedLantern wrote:
I hate when I can't correclty express what I'm feeling or thinking in a different, foreign, langage.

I feel ya, sometimes I find the best remedy is to put your head out of the window of your house and shout: "YA mudryy obez'yana ne lezu na derevo dlya kokosa v polnoch'!" :D

...HOWEVER I hate that the damn recycling bin is always full >:(
RedLantern

TheHook16 wrote:
RedLantern wrote:

I feel ya, sometimes I find the best remedy is to put your head out of the window of your house and shout: "YA mudryy obez'yana ne lezu na derevo dlya kokosa v polnoch'!" :D

xD! What the hell does even that means? xD

Oh, man. The recycling bin too, I hate it. I tried tactics like buying things that had the LESS package, for one. XD, well, apart from this one, well.

You can't really avoid it, except if you can boss around like a tyran this little bro of yours. ;D

Like a mean big sister. Unfortunately for me and fortunately for him, I do not have a brother to boss. xD >:( xD ;)
RedLantern

Okay.

I hate it when i'm not confident, and I have some kind of unhealthy self-doubt. Drives you crazy! There lays calamities!
Rirra

TheHook16 wrote:
RedLantern wrote:

Podozhdi, ty mudraya obez'yana?

I hate when people call themselves wise monkeys. KIDDING! XD

ANYWHOO I hate when people expect you to text them back in a timely manner. Like er, I'm trying to clean excuse me?
Rirra wrote:
TheHook16 wrote:
RedLantern wrote:

Podozhdi, ty mudraya obez'yana?

I hate when people call themselves wise monkeys. KIDDING! XD

ANYWHOO I hate when people expect you to text them back in a timely manner. Like er, I'm trying to clean excuse me?

*finger guns*
Eeeeeey ;P bless google translate

I hate with a pure strong passion leaving a drink bottle in the freezer THEN forgetting it finding a fully frozen bottle
RedLantern

'Hate to deal with others people bad decisions. I already got mines, I'm good, thanks. --'
RedLantern

Well. Iguess it's my time period. 😆. On top of being sick. Lacking sleep. I hate lackig preciois sleep. It just ruin your life as a whole.
I'm not sure if a hate with a passion more lacking sleep or being sick. But I guess it's the second one. I can endure better, since when I'm sick, actually it's the real nasty, nasty kind that get's you bed ridden. The stuff that won't let you alone for a solide 3 weeks type. Then I can lack all the sleep possible. Ha.

Priorities, telling'ya. >:(
RedLantern

Oh Lord, I'm jsut so done today. Anyone do know what it feels to be stuck home for weeks?
That I go for ages without Titanfall 2 then when I finally fix my computer the online is pretty much dead...
RedLantern

TheHook16 wrote:
That I go for ages without Titanfall 2 then when I finally fix my computer the online is pretty much dead...
Ow. :(, it's alright.
RedLantern

People denying...faking. Lying to themselves, and keep going in deeper and deeper, then lie to people.
I'm so USED by the world, don't tell me it won't over.

I'm like, having a deep, unkind humanity's sickness, life's sickness... I'm having really the want to just get down on the next boat and get into a wild and retired townsfolk and lay there, for some time, just in peace.

Fu.

I don't believe in anything anymore. Deceived, too much times.

I don't having hate it, it's a statement!

I'm going to sigh back again and having some tea, 'guess.
Yeah. R.I.P
RedLantern wrote:
People denying...faking. Lying to themselves, and keep going in deeper and deeper, then lie to people.
I'm so USED by the world, don't tell me it won't over.

I'm like, having a deep, unkind humanity's sickness, life's sickness... I'm having really the want to just get down on the next boat and get into a wild and retired townsfolk and lay there, for some time, just in peace.

Fu.

I don't believe in anything anymore. Deceived, too much times.

I don't having hate it, it's a statement!

I'm going to sigh back again and having some tea, 'guess.
Yeah. R.I.P

Take with pls
RedLantern

Oh so much typos. *Heavy sigh.*

You mean, want to get into a wild and retired town and just lay low there in peace for a while, too? xD
RedLantern

I feel like I'm actually the only one having a rough time. XD

I hate, wasting time, in stupid things, when they are important stuff I need to get done.

Wasting time because of someone.
More, than, anything.

And I do hate a bad worker. Just quite and find something else, you're good at, I mean you'll get fired anyway.

No worse. Bad worker who still got the job. Yes.

Public workers in school in France. Some of them, (like in every branch.) are just awful. But they're still here! How?!

Unfair. I hate unfairness.
And Meaniness.
Guess bad days are bad.
Yis, yis pls

and relateable af
RedLantern

Sadly.
RedLantern

Liars.

Fu my days.
I just hate liars.
Roverxml

I hate Watermelon, the color grey, when the sky is too cloudy, when the sun is too bright, spicy food, Cheetos, Milky Way, the days Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, people who drink to much, the smell of smoke, chain smokers, drugs dealers, obnoxious people, dumb memes, bad roasts, bad puns, stupid jokes, and about everything else in the world

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » I hate...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus