Forums » Forum Games » I hate...

RedLantern

People trying to force me, or people not open to discussion. Oh Lord. -_-'
RedLantern

When I can't find sleep!

What I am currently doing, sadly.

Guys, who's next?
Yop.
I hate that I cant decide between playing a cliche yet funny old Chinese Monk or an Anduin Wrynn inspired Paladin for my flatmates d&d campaign... and even then I have a... certain WWII German leader themed Bard I already started playing and I kinda feel like he's whats keeping the others in one piece...
RedLantern

TheHook16 wrote:
I hate that I cant decide between playing a cliche yet funny old Chinese Monk or an Anduin Wrynn inspired Paladin for my flatmates d&d campaign... and even then I have a... certain WWII German leader themed Bard I already started playing and I kinda feel like he's whats keeping the others in one piece...
:rofl:

Well, sounds good, maybe you should keep going for it. x)
Rirra

I hate falling in love. It's such a blissful moment, but it hits you like a freight train. It becomes one of the worst feelings in the world when that person doesn't really even know about your existence, so you're just sitting there staring at them from across the room and if they happen to look at you, even if for a brief moment, you turn away as if nothing ever happened and as if you had been doing something more important, like reading a novel or working on a blank sheet of paper that had no purpose.
I hate when i pour my entire heart and soul into an rp and the other person replies with two sentences.
RedLantern

Rirra wrote:
I hate falling in love. It's such a blissful moment, but it hits you like a freight train. It becomes one of the worst feelings in the world when that person doesn't really even know about your existence, so you're just sitting there staring at them from across the room and if they happen to look at you, even if for a brief moment, you turn away as if nothing ever happened and as if you had been doing something more important, like reading a novel or working on a blank sheet of paper that had no purpose.
I'm sorry for you. :(.
Just muster some hope and will and got talk to it? You never know!
RedLantern

Not being taken seriously.

When i'm absolutely serious. Encoutering people who either aren't nice, and show not a hint of sympathy, it's not because we don't have the same ideas you should be nasty.What is wrong with you?!
Asroc

People who get offended over you if you have one opinion.
I. HATE. EV-ERY-THING A-BOUT YOU
(Surprised that hasn’t shown up sooner :P )

But srsly I hate the limbo of hot weather, needing a window open overnight BUT then there’s spiders that are likely to crawl in (also doesn’t help this same window is like brushed against the tree outside)
I hate hating.
I hate that one of my classes has a lot of work online, and I'm so distracted by the rest of the internet.
RedLantern

Asroc wrote:
People who get offended over you if you have one opinion.

Just roll your eyes, sigh, and possibly clap your hands when telling goodbye.

Works the stress out. ( possible to get a big * eating grin on your face too, when doing so. ;D )

Just wish him well, and get your way. I'm giving you a mental clap in the back. We'll be good. Keep being positive.
RedLantern

jpdelta wrote:
I hate hating.
Well, that's a bummer, then love to hate! xD

>**Don't look for her, she's already out.**<

;)
RedLantern

light wrote:
I hate that one of my classes has a lot of work online, and I'm so distracted by the rest of the internet.

Print that stuff out!!! è_é
(and throw your computer by the window!!!)

(..well, just kidding, maybe you can just throw your internet box by the window?) ( ;) )
RedLantern

TheHook16 wrote:

But srsly I hate the limbo of hot weather, needing a window open overnight BUT then there’s spiders that are likely to crawl in (also doesn’t help this same window is like brushed against the tree outside)

Saw the tree. Make a boonfire. Burn pop-corn and roast marshmallows. And call me so we can eat them together. ;D

Well, don't take this seriously. ( But you can always roast the marshmallows! ;D ) ( I wish I could come ea them, too, but plane tickets are quite expensive, unfortunately. ) ^^ xo :)

Yeah! ;D
RedLantern wrote:
TheHook16 wrote:

Saw the tree. Make a boonfire. Burn pop-corn and roast marshmallows. And call me so we can eat them together. ;D

Well, don't take this seriously. ( But you can always roast the marshmallows! ;D ) ( I wish I could come ea them, too, but plane tickets are quite expensive, unfortunately. ) ^^ xo :)

Yeah! ;D

I HATE THAT I CANT GET SET THIS DAMN FIRE GOING!! >:(
RedLantern

TheHook16 wrote:
RedLantern wrote:
TheHook16 wrote:

Yeah! ;D

I HATE THAT I CANT GET SET THIS DAMN FIRE GOING!! >:(

XD, Huh! Crash your car against the tree then! >:(
Sure there should be a fire going, but can't be sure it will be tree. ;D

Seriously guys, I'm already out here. >[*]<
RedLantern wrote:
light wrote:

(..well, just kidding, maybe you can just throw your internet box by the window?) ( ;) )

Man I wish, it's through a portal though so I can't print anything out, but I'm already getting better at focusing on it.
RedLantern

light wrote:
RedLantern wrote:
light wrote:

Man I wish, it's through a portal though so I can't print anything out, but I'm already getting better at focusing on it.

It's neat then ;), here it goes, isn't? !

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » I hate...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus