Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » I hate...

RedLantern

Well, everything else in the world makes a lot, but do you really hate ice cream and sushis for example?

I hate stumbing my elbow in a door entry. >:(
I hate when people dick you around instead of giving you a clear and concise answer. That makes my boil in about 2.5 seconds and it absolutely stupefies me how they think their answer was useful in any way. XD
MasterWinter

I hate it when people want/assume you'll do a starter, but when you tell them it will be some time for personal reasons, they still expect you to do the starter.

I'm sorry. What happened to offer to do the starter? Why must it be me, who has to do the starting? Especially if I say that I do not know how long it will take me? I'm sure most people have the patience of a saint, but still.
RedLantern

Winters_Fury wrote:
I hate it when people want/assume you'll do a starter, but when you tell them it will be some time for personal reasons, they still expect you to do the starter.

I'm sorry. What happened to offer to do the starter? Why must it be me, who has to do the starting? Especially if I say that I do not know how long it will take me? I'm sure most people have the patience of a saint, but still.
Could tell them straight it has to be them to do it, what is wrong if you do?

Gdluck. ;)
RedLantern

I hate not having enough time to do what I would like to be doing,

Too much time to do what I WOULDN'T like to be doing,

Boredom, be it an ACTIVE one or not an active one.

The active one it's the more painful one, in fact.
MasterWinter

RedLantern wrote:
Winters_Fury wrote:

Gdluck. ;)

I may start doing it. I mean if it is -asked- of me, that's one thing. But people just like throwing the starter at their partner.

Also, thank you. ^-^
RedLantern

((
Winters_Fury wrote:
RedLantern wrote:
Winters_Fury wrote:

Gdluck. ;)

I may start doing it. I mean if it is -asked- of me, that's one thing. But people just like throwing the starter at their partner.

Also, thank you. ^-^
You're welcome. ;) ))
I hate
[*]Rainbows
[*]Rain
[*]Bows
[*]Enchiladas
[*]burnt food
[*]Giving speeches
[*]Nails on a chalkboard
[*]When someone is about 2 weeks into a roleplay and says, “ Sorry this ain’t my cup of tea gotta drop the rp soz.”
RedLantern

I hate,

Being stuck,

when I have to share things within my household, but in fact should need another item rather than sharing >:( vecause we can't have enough for all the uses and differents people and what we really need is to buy another piece!

How do someone can hate rainbows?? oO
I feel you for burnt food...well, about rp it happens, guess.
RedLantern wrote:
I hate,

Being stuck,

when I have to share things within my household, but in fact should need another item rather than sharing >:( vecause we can't have enough for all the uses and differents people and what we really need is to buy another piece!

How do someone can hate rainbows?? oO
I feel you for burnt food...well, about rp it happens, guess.

I hate rainbows because they’re so.. so... happy
Fancie1983

I hate anxiety, its a mess.
I also hate..those who walk out of your life after being close to them for so long
Now for the not so deep stuff
I hate
onions
snakes
spiders
and snow
Kitten

How could you hate onions and snow??
I love onions!...Preferable the purple ones.
Kitten

I like the green ones, especially on chilli dogs.
RedLantern

Fancie1983 wrote:
I hate anxiety, its a mess.
I also hate..those who walk out of your life after being close to them for so long
Now for the not so deep stuff
I hate
onions
snakes
spiders
and snow

Happens, maybe you can bring them back if a wrong have been done, and if it's just because you part because everybody made their life, then you could always get to see them again, since you're still friends.

If not, then just cross your fingers that whatever wrong have been done can be undo, then you'll be friends again.
RedLantern

Empty days.
I hate when I can't find my preferred "research materials" translated so I pretty much just have to guesd what they're saying.
I hate that despite doing the simple 'fix' for solving the 'kicked by punkbuster' for no reason on Battlefield 4, it still does it
Asroc

When People respond with *nod* or *nods*. I dunno. It rubs me the wrong way.

I hate 90s American lingo. That "totally rad" or "'xtreme.".
I hate when people bail out just a few minutes before an event that we both agreed to go beforehand.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » I hate...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus