Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » I hate...

RedLantern

I hate, when I can't remember where I put my stuff, yeah it's me, call me grandmother guys!
i hate it when i get a cool idea for a drawing, then when i sit down and actually draw it
it looks nothing like how i imagined

....but i can only really blame myself for that lol
i hate when people make the rp all about their character and practically ignore everyones character, even when its a 1x1 rp
RedLantern

koobler wrote:
i hate it when i get a cool idea for a drawing, then when i sit down and actually draw it

I know how you feel! I actually lived the same, lmao.
DearCharlie Topic Starter

((
RedLantern wrote:
I hate, when I can't remember where I put my stuff, yeah it's me, call me grandmother guys!

So me!
koobler wrote:

Pfff My life in a nutshell.
godhatesleo wrote:
i hate when people make the rp all about their character and practically ignore everyones character, even when its a 1x1 rp

That's always painful to be a part of.))
Fin_Fin

I hate when I get compared to my siblings :/ Makes me feel like I'm simply not my own person or that I'm not as good as said sibling,
RedLantern

Fin_Fin wrote:
I hate when I get compared to my siblings :/ Makes me feel like I'm simply not my own person or that I'm not as good as said sibling,
Ow. :(, it's going to be alright. *highfive the shoulder**did I made sense?*pat*
xbloodxdarknessx

Fin_Fin wrote:

relatable post here, folks. I understand this.

But the one thing I hate is when I get a idea for a music composition when I wake up from sleep, it immediately disappears and I can't remember the notes. >>;
RedLantern

I hate it when my own blood spy on me. Just leave me be for God sake!
Fin_Fin

I hate it when people make fun of music I enjoy! Happens more often than people might think.
godhatesleo wrote:

((Now that's just sad. You're already partaking in an isolated RP, your character don't need to be even more isolated than the other person's RP.))
RedLantern

When people run away, and you are not taking responsability for your sayings or acts, plus, you got the nerve to blame someone else, who do you think you are? You'll be my brother yourself, I won't take bul*##/t#dfhdbfh from you. Get away or walk straight, if you want to be friend, just get lost if you do not.

Fin_Fin wrote:
I hate it when people make fun of music I enjoy! Happens more often than people might think.

((Me))
BunBunUke

I hate the sound of Styrofoam. So. Much.
RedLantern

BunBunUke wrote:
I hate the sound of Styrofoam. So. Much.
hate the chalk on the board too? ;)

I hate when I can't afford what I would like, be it necessary or not such as food or just, well... I can't cope with it if it's just simply food, seriously.
Life isn't meant to be lived this way,

I hate it when I'm broke one could say?

more lightly,

I hate when I can't find the matching sock, where are they going between the laundry bucket and the actual finished laundry? Lots of answers possible, result it's still the same one. I hate it. Haha.
I hate it when you get a good story going then someone drops the rp without warning or make you wait 3 weeks only to get a one line bit that gives you nothing to work with....

Lanx12 wrote:
I hate it when you get a good story going then someone drops the rp without warning or make you wait 3 weeks only to get a one line bit that gives you nothing to work with....
((Pfff *Looks at my flooded Inbox with nothing but forgotten dreams~*))
Raven666

Ender2639 wrote:
Lanx12 wrote:
((Pfff *Looks at my flooded Inbox with nothing but forgotten dreams~*))

((I feel you))
Lanx12 wrote:

((I hate it when this happens too! I've had some of those too (mostly on Amino) but that usually happens when you're paired up with someone that is.. less developed in character. I suggest you thoroughly read through their character bio before roleplaying.))
RedLantern

Being Bored, I feel like there is lacking a sin in religion, they forgot boredom.
Well at least in the catholic one.

This isn't kidding from my part.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » I hate...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus