Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » I hate...

When people reply with one-liners. Honestly--
Asroc

Daddy_Gakuhoe wrote:
When people reply with one-liners. Honestly--

Worse when it is one word posts.
I hate it when my teachers are oblivious to my panic attacks even though i'm clearly crying and shaking like a wounded animal. All they do is tell me to go back to work or go to the principal's office ((The principal is a perv)).
I hate it when teachers try to act cool and add cringey memes to their class
Kitten

I hate it when people hate.
Asroc

Am over abundance of emojis or animated ones. I once viewed someone's page on dA and it crashed my browser, due to they had animated gifs and emojis all over.
XD
Poor Asroc...

RIP Asroc's browser

I hate it when you put your heart and soul into a long detailed Rp response, and they respond with absolute one liner crap.
Rirra

I hate allergies because I always look like I'm crying.

I hate when the person you want to be with won't be with you even though they want to because they made a promise never to date.

I hate when the person you thought was your best friend chooses someone else over you.

I hate when everyone around me is happy, and I'm just sitting here, so damn numb, I can't even feel my heartbeat.
I hate it when I come home and try to pet my pet budgie, and he bites my finger.
Asroc

xKeatonx wrote:
XD
Poor Asroc...

RIP Asroc's browser

I hate it when you put your heart and soul into a long detailed Rp response, and they respond with absolute one liner crap.

Pay respects to mu browser.

Oh.. I can relate. I once gave someone on FB a detailed started and they replied with "*smirks*". I was all.. "Really?"
Churchtuary

Of all things in this world?
I hate my crippling anxiety.
RedLantern

Everything.
RedLantern

((
Asroc wrote:
xKeatonx wrote:
XD
Poor Asroc...

RIP Asroc's browser

Pay respects to mu browser.

Oh.. I can relate. I once gave someone on FB a detailed started and they replied with "*smirks*". I was all.. "Really?"

It's just he/she didn't wanted to play with you.
Don't look for far sometimes.))
RedLantern

((
Churchtuary wrote:
Of all things in this world?
I hate my crippling anxiety.

Feeling your pain.))
I hate..

Well, this is easy. Myself as well as not being able to help others before I help myself.

See, I live to just help my friends as well as only living for basically one person-so anything else isn't really in m league. So when I'm not able to do that, I get an empty feeling in my heart and it won't go away. When I can't do that, I tend to just cry and sit in my corner of my room, trying to convince myself that the person is okay. When people don't allow me to help, same thing happens. Just myself, I guess.

Yep.
Rirra

I hate valentine's day :)
I hate Birthdays
RedLantern

Lack of opportunity, possibility, lack of disposition, well, everything for now.
RedLantern

And flies, when they are annoying the hell out of me, Idc if they are somewhere else.
That constant cycle of waking up where you know you gotta get up but keep dozing off and when you try keep your eyelids open they feel like they got fishing weights attached to them

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » I hate...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus