Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » I hate...

Kitten

I hate when people squeeze or rip styrofoam. It hurts. O.o
I hate when you get a case of water how the way they wrapped and place the bottles. When you’re driving they squeak like crazy
BTSLit wrote:
I hate when you get a case of water how the way they wrapped and place the bottles. When you’re driving they squeak like crazy

Agreed af :P

I hate when your playing a Blizzard game and you disconnect from it as if a plug was pulled (Overwatch specifically since your place it taken almost instantly)
DearCharlie Topic Starter

((
TheHook16 wrote:
I hate when your playing a Blizzard game and you disconnect from it as if a plug was pulled (Overwatch specifically since your place it taken almost instantly)

Me.))
I hate myself with a passion.
I hate it when a wild Pokemon refuses to stay within the Pokeball despite having low HP and being paralyed.
KansasVenomoth wrote:
I hate it when a wild Pokemon refuses to stay within the Pokeball despite having low HP and being paralyed.

Feels SO bad

To add to that I hate when the Pokémon you were looking for ages for shows up and your Pokémon one hit crits it
I hate when people come in and try to take over an rp.
I hate it when I have literally 60+ so called 'active' RP's in my inbox and yet I can really only call three to five of them 'active'.

*sighs*
THIS. IS. MY. GAME.

I hate it when, in school, people who have first lunch walk really slowly in front of me, because it’s like “YOU MAY NOT HAVE CLASS BUT I DO FOKIN MOVE”

I hate it when people butt into my business and then get mad that I told them it’s none of their business.

I HATE THE COLOR LIGHT BLUE.

I hate it when people who have literally never talked to me think they’re my friend when we’re partnering up for work, since they know I’ll do it all.

I HATE HATE HATE HOW MY BED TAKES UP THE ENTIRITY OF MY ROOM.

I hate people in general.

I HATE WHEN MY GYM TEACHER CONSTANTLY TELLS ME TO RUN WHEN HE CANT EVEN RUN, HIMSELF.

There’s more, a lot more ;-;
DearCharlie Topic Starter

((
-Meatavore- wrote:
I HATE WHEN MY GYM TEACHER CONSTANTLY TELLS ME TO RUN WHEN HE CANT EVEN RUN, HIMSELF.
"Pick up the pace!"
"Can't you, like, run with us so you understand what it's like?"
"Conserve your breath!"))
Imouto

I hate sleeping with my socks on
I hate it when I do laundry, and I never get both socks back
RedLantern

xKeatonx wrote:
I hate it when I do laundry, and I never get both socks back

This a laundry mystery, it happened multiples times to me, and I can never wrap my head around where the missing sock goes. It looks like my laundry machine is purposely ignoring the laws of quantic physiques. xD
Oh those washing machines...

Or is it...

THE DRYING MACHINES?!
RedLantern

xKeatonx wrote:
Oh those washing machines...

Or is it...

THE DRYING MACHINES?!

>:(!!!
RedLantern

-Meatavore- wrote:
THIS. IS. MY. GAME.

I hate it when, in school, people who have first lunch walk really slowly in front of me, because it’s like “YOU MAY NOT HAVE CLASS BUT I DO FOKIN MOVE”

I hate it when people butt into my business and then get mad that I told them it’s none of their business.

I HATE THE COLOR LIGHT BLUE.

I hate it when people who have literally never talked to me think they’re my friend when we’re partnering up for work, since they know I’ll do it all.

I HATE HATE HATE HOW MY BED TAKES UP THE ENTIRITY OF MY ROOM.

I hate people in general.

There’s more, a lot more ;-;
Well well...
RedLantern

I hate might be too much for the right verb, but I would like to contribute anyway...and since I did't saw any rant forum...here you go'.

- people taking avantage of other people flaws.
- people breaking friendships of their supposed friend to take hold on this said supposed new friend.

well, yeah, I could use the hate word. Because it's where it gets personal.

- hate when my back hurt, well, any other part of the body but really back and stomach, eyes and headaches are the worst I ever experienced.

well, should be good enough.
-
RedLantern

Well. I should know complaining isn't Nice. But oh well.

Well. In fact I would like to not complain or it Will make it worse. xD

Why!!! >:(

Why!!!!>:(!!

Dear computer, arr!!>:( Feel the pain!! :(.

Anyone unable to sleep? Turning and tossing in your head? Too much problems? :(

Oh. Dayum.
RedLantern

'hate being sick, and grounded home...

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » I hate...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus