Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » I hate...

I hate Nightcore...
Ok, that's a lie, I do like Nightcore a little. But the problem is when they take songs and do their remix on it. Like Five Finger Death Punch or Linken Park. It's just not good! It is horrible and needs to die! So, I hate when Nightcore takes songs and makes them bad.
Ben Moderator

I'm just popping a reminder in here to not get too specific about people and players when you're talking about pet peeves, folks. Let's keep things nice and positive :)
Wixiany wrote:
I hate when people dismiss my depression because I'm 'too young and have nothing to be depressed about'.

From someone who has been on antidepressants since age 9. I can totally understand this.
Raven666

I hate veggies. Don't ask. I just hate them
i hate writers block it is the bane of my exsitense.
RedLantern

I hate ; my life this days. =
My health is bad, my job isn't enough to cover up what I should spend to be on the green even for my medical bills, food, I have debt because I needed to borrow money. I live witj a family parent that just treat me almost like dirt, and I got no real friend to rely on. I wonder when and if I can get out of this mess, plus I was a believer of something and now I just lost all faith that I could have. I even do have no religion. What could go even wronger? Oh I know, dying. But it does not seems really bad, and I'm serious. Life isn't worth when it's like this.

Shit.
Raven666

RedLantern wrote:
My health is bad, my job isn't enough to cover up what I should spend to be on the green even for my medical bills, food, I have debt because I needed to borrow money. I live witj a family parent that just treat me almost like dirt, and I got no real friend to rely on. I wonder when and if I can get out of this mess, plus I was a believer of something and now I just lost all faith that I could have. I even do have no religion. What could go even wronger? Oh I know, dying. But it does not seems really bad, and I'm serious. Life isn't worth when it's like this.

Shit.

*hugs*
RedLantern wrote:

Shit.

*hugs* I’m sorry pal. I don’t know what else to say but it will get better.
i hate when my parents indirectly mock me for having my teachers and friends call me by a name thats not my birth name because im trans xx
Maggie Cartes wrote:
I hate when I'm browsing through someone's characters and they have the most cliché backgrounds.
"aLex was bullied until oNe dAyy sHe fOunD oUT ShE wAS A DEMON and her FATHER was SATAN. BUT WAIT not only is she the spawn of Satan but half angel!!!!11!!! and who is that red eyed guy with black hair following her? ( they fight each other to near death then confess their love)"

Every time I see something like that I cringe.

Glad its not just me!

I hate not being able to draw the other eye hhh-
DearCharlie Topic Starter

((
ImagineTheDragons wrote:
Maggie Cartes wrote:
I hate when I'm browsing through someone's characters and they have the most cliché backgrounds.
"aLex was bullied until oNe dAyy sHe fOunD oUT ShE wAS A DEMON and her FATHER was SATAN. BUT WAIT not only is she the spawn of Satan but half angel!!!!11!!! and who is that red eyed guy with black hair following her? ( they fight each other to near death then confess their love)"

Every time I see something like that I cringe.

Glad its not just me!
I hate not being able to draw the other eye hhh-

Aahhahhahahahahahahah!!!!))
I hate being attacked for my conservative political opinions
Mikki (played by LillyBlack79)

godhatesleo wrote:
i hate when my parents indirectly mock me for having my teachers and friends call me by a name thats not my birth name because im trans xx

Don't worry your not the only one who's parents do that too...
RedLantern

Raven666 wrote:
*hugs*

Thank You. I guess it's the best I could ever have right now.

_____
RedLantern

((ooc Maybe we could do a "I like" forum, instead of another disliking forum?))
Raven666

((
RedLantern wrote:
Raven666 wrote:
*hugs*

Thank You. I guess it's the best I could ever have right now.

_____

Your welcome))
i hate arguing bout politics. And well poltics in general.
RedLantern

(( I suggest we do a "I love or a " I like forum", could be good)) (( repeat just in case somebody missed what I said, especially if it gets some likes, what about it, somebody inspired?))
I hate when 'insecure attachment disorder' is generalized as 'irrational jealousy'. People often tell me to grow up and stop being jealous, yet none of them attempt to understand that sometimes my 'irrational jealousy' is based on past fear and traumas that haunt me till this day. It's annoying when people tell me to come out of my shell as well as repeat 'Stop getting jealous over XXX, it's not worth it'. If I feel untrustworthy about a certain thing and I say it out loud, then people will tell me to 'stop being superstitious'.

I've always had this ability to guess when a partner would cheat/leave me. When I first attempted to tell a friend, they called me a 'superstitious idiot' and told me to trust my partner. Turns out they actually cheated on me with a few girls that used to be my friends, and when that friend heard of it, she thought I was making things up to 'make things interesting with irrational jealousy'.

I wonder if people truly understand what it means to have a hidden mental illness.
Asroc

I hate when people bring up old, dinosaur old subjects to moan about. Move on people. This applies to people who get 'triggered' over small things and get upset over it.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » I hate...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus