Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Masquerade OOC

Another idea I was toying with is the fact that Pentre is evil enough to invite the king with the excuse of the wedding only to have the king killed (either on site or en route) and pass the blame to one of the many assassins there.

The marriage more intended to draw the king from the safety of the castle into a dangerous setting without openly being accused of treason than caring for the real Jester
strawberry_champion Topic Starter

Hmmm, well again I do have a direction I wish to nudge this RP in- while most of my RPs tend to be pretty open with just a loose goal, and are usually open for plot ideas, I've got an idea in mind for this one. However, Conrad being killed could very easily be worked into the story- I think after a few more rounds of responses, we could do a short timeskip to the wedding, and get the ball rolling on this.

If you're willing to sacrifice Conrad, his death can come with the plot change, and if you'd like I can DM you the details of what I intend to do. Or if you'd like to go in just as blindly, simply bring Conrad to the wedding, and you'll quickly understand who I mean to kill him. It'd definitely shake up literally everything.
I shall wait eagerly for the info! Helps guide the next steps better
So if I'm understanding this, just lay low until Romulus pays a visit (via the card that Stallion left with the owner of that other house) or the wedding is announced?
Ooh.
@strawberry: Do you mind if Raed sees the disguised Jester and child in passing? She wouldn't know anything was up at the time, and I love the idea of her passing more trouble brewing and not knowing. She'll be so busy running from the 'big' problem, she misses a potentially worse one....

Beyond that, unless called or set to a task, she's going to lay low for a bit, I think.

I think that’d be just fine, pretty great actually!

As for Stallion and Merthyr, it’d probably be best to lay low.

If everyone’s okay with it, after this night with The Jester snatching up little Carlisle, we could do a short timeskip to the day of the wedding?
I'm down for it.
I don´t mind at all

Alrighty well I’m gonna give it a few more turns before I go ahead with the timeskip
alrighty. in theory do i really need to say anything at all or am i just gonna shut up for the next few turns and then assume Isidore got invited for the wedding with Merthyr??

I don't mind whatever we do.

In theory you don’t have to, if you don’t want to haha
If you want to post, you can talk to Merthyr, take him to a safe place or different tavern, talk about his plans to issue a royal pardon for The Jester, hear the wedding announcement and Jester execution at the main square, make plans to attend the wedding together... maybe hear or see that the king is coming...

if you dont fancy posting then we can pressume anything and everything
Admittedly I'm a little behind on my pms so I'm going to just bow out until I'm needed again at the wedding. We can presume whatever. We can make up some story about how Merthyr cane to visit the Duke in one of his port houses in this town or somehing.

Also tus we kinda need you in Crown of Laurels. Check ooc first.

the only thought going through Romulus’s head when Raed is approaching:

C7825B93-94EC-4A4E-B04E-E97628948303_zpsdahbbetj.gif
Excellent!

No, but seriously tho, she's got next to no magic-sense and is a bit too frazzled by recent events to think twice about it. I'm just waiting for it to come out that the kid's missing - Raed's gonna be in so much trouble! XD

Oh there will definitely be trouble, for sure. Aileen is gonna have a meltdown
>:D AW YEAH!
*pokes* whose turn is it?

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Masquerade OOC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus