Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Masquerade OOC

I wish to freak jester out by having Merthyr be gone by the time he gets back. XD
strawberry_champion wrote:
Man, seeing Duke Isadore’s faceclaim, no wonder Romulus seems fond of him XD

Lolol
Stallion's real face is on the gallery in his profile. But as an illusionist, he can take on just about any face XD
8TigerBunnyTora wrote:
I wish to freak jester out by having Merthyr be gone by the time he gets back. XD

Sure, why not
strawberry_champion Topic Starter

Oh Romulus is going to lose his mind, but it's a great reason for him to do something stupid and irrational like he planned.
Merthyr n knights wrote:
8TigerBunnyTora wrote:

Sure, why not

Eileen guards and Pentre's are all out in full force, expect them to be seen and caught... at least Merthyr who is too slow for his own good
Merthyr n knights wrote:
Merthyr n knights wrote:
8TigerBunnyTora wrote:

Sure, why not

Eileen guards and Pentre's are all out in full force, expect them to be seen and caught... at least Merthyr who is too slow for his own good

Keep in mind that Stallion is an illusionist. XD not saying that his magic is infallible but it'll be considerably more difficult to find them.
8TigerBunnyTora wrote:
Keep in mind that Stallion is an illusionist. XD not saying that his magic is infallible but it'll be considerably more difficult to find them.

Ohhh that will come VERY handy when Merthyr is caught and Pentre wants the tongue cut off... :D
Merthyr n knights wrote:
8TigerBunnyTora wrote:

Ohhh that will come VERY handy when Merthyr is caught and Pentre wants the tongue cut off... :D

Honestly, if they get caught, Stallion would've cast the illusion spell already and Merthyr's face would appear differently to everyone present :3
I hate to vanish just as the story is about to get into full swing again but I will be out of town and will be back on July 16th.
Somewhat back early.

Strawberry, once Romulus arrives at the cottage to look for Merthyr, hit me up and ask me what was written on the card.

The card is Stallion's usual business card, red and black with a stylized detailing of a rearing black horse. Lol

Got it!

Just checking in, who all is still present to continue? I know the story is currently away from the Mancini estate, which limits it a bit, but I fully intend to bring the chaos to you all shortly here >:)
The Hanged Man (played anonymously)

strawberry_champion wrote:
Got it!

Just checking in, who all is still present to continue? I know the story is currently away from the Mancini estate, which limits it a bit, but I fully intend to bring the chaos to you all shortly here >:)

👌👌👌
Did I hear chaos? Huzzah bring it on, I'm around... sort of...
ouo

Yes. All the chaos!
I'm excited

I’ve been excited since I first plotted this all out, my whole heart is just shaking. I’ve been waiting for this plot to peak

Edit: Apologies this makes very little sense, one of my favorite bands broke hiatus and dropped two new songs and I’m losing my mind over it so it’s seeping into my excitement for absolutely everything
Haha don't worry about it. Excitement does that to a person.

Either way, I'm curious to see what's going to happen next too.

What band, if I might ask? Curiosity's sake.

Hehe, Twenty One Pilots. It’s been a year long hiatus, and they’ve been leaving these cryptic clues on a hidden website for their fan base to decode. I’ve listened to nothing but the two songs on repeat, and the music video they posted is actually phenomenal
Anyone alive?

Yep

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Masquerade OOC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus