Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Masquerade OOC

The Executioner (played by Thekaleidoscope)

Thank you! ^^ Please call me Theo
strawberry_champion Topic Starter

Not sure who’s turn is up next for responding, I’m gonna get the post order figured out shortly here tho

Post Order is pretty loose actually, whop
I know who I am ._. not posting for weeks. Glad to be back, ofc. xD

You’re good haha, things are slow moving currently. I’m getting excited cause we’re coming down to the wire and >:) I’m ready
Hey Tus Stallion is nowhere near Romulus, however he is going to search for him soon as Exe ignored him entirely
8TigerBunnyTora wrote:
Hey Tus Stallion is nowhere near Romulus, however he is going to search for him soon as Exe ignored him entirely

I editted accordingly

I like how much preparation Taff is going through to defend Merethyr when Exe has currently 0 clue where he is. Cause he's technically not magical himself nor can he find it at all. All he's cursed with are powers in a deal he made.
Hey Tus, is Merthyr still by himself in the house with Stallion? Because I think it would throw Merthyr off entirely if he wakes up to find not Taff but Duke Isidore. XD

Been a little sick the past week but I finally got a doctors note to be cleared, and so I got to spend some time doodling the Mancini's and our good friend The Jester in one of his many disguises.

character_concepts____the_mancini_family_by_strawberry_sinner-dcf959c.jpg

I'd like to think that Lord Julius was a pretty nice guy in the public eye, but he and his wife got along well for a reason- they're both snakes. He was just a little more well known for it than she was.

Romulus tends to change his hair and eye color but for the sake of comprehension i left it the same I also totally forgot he's missing his pinky so we'll just pretend thats not there shhhhhhhh
The Hanged Man (played anonymously)

Sweet! I love that we have visuals!!

Also I can see why Crow fell for Julius W H O O P S

(Also, just say it's a wooden pinky he stuffed into his glove :B)

((Also #2, I added a few of your art to the RPR deviantart group. Feel free to upload whatever other RPR-related stuff you want. LIKE ... THIS ONE MAYBS ))

I was really thinking that too like man why’d he have to die pffff and why’d I have to make him so attractive

I can imagine Romulus trying that while in disguise, and it slips out of place in his glove when he goes to shake someone’s hand. They just look at his awkwardly angled pinky and then to his face and he either A.) pretends he’s in agony like they broke his finger, screaming and making a scene or B.) panics, punches them in the face and makes his getaway. Both are VERY possible and have probably happened before.

((I’ll be sure to drop some arts in there :3))
So like, I was wondering if the Executioner's eyes were going anywhere in particular. XD because idk if anyone remembers, but I randomly inserted a street rat to chase a few of them XD

8TigerBunnyTora wrote:
So like, I was wondering if the Executioner's eyes were going anywhere in particular. XD because idk if anyone remembers, but I randomly inserted a street rat to chase a few of them XD

He took four of his eyes back with him, the fifth was going to just flit about the town looking for anything he could identify as anyone necessary of being taken out.
so my boi is pretty much a dead end? *shrug* oh well, he wasnt important anyway. XD

I'm waiting for Tus to answer my question/suggestion ooc-ly before i respond with Stallion, but if anyone else needs me to be a character somewhere I'd be happy to oblige.
8TigerBunnyTora wrote:
Hey Tus, is Merthyr still by himself in the house with Stallion? Because I think it would throw Merthyr off entirely if he wakes up to find not Taff but Duke Isidore. XD

Yes of course Merthyr was K.O. when Taff left

He would be confused/shocked to find Isidore for sure

He may try to play the errand boy/servant hoping the duke won't notice him or...

He may try to question him about Pentre and king's whereabouts, how he got there or found him

Or simply wince mortified at being found wounded, maybe feel compelled to bribe him into silence or support...

We'll see

Whose turn is it?

Not sure how fond you all are of rock/edm mixes, but I found this amazing song here that’s quite fitting for this RP

Originally I had it as one of Iskra’s main themes, but the more I listen to it the more I see The Jester In here. Or a mix of both, which is an entirely different and great idea for a plot.
strawberry_champion wrote:
Been a little sick the past week but I finally got a doctors note to be cleared, and so I got to spend some time doodling the Mancini's and our good friend The Jester in one of his many disguises.

character_concepts____the_mancini_family_by_strawberry_sinner-dcf959c.jpg

I'd like to think that Lord Julius was a pretty nice guy in the public eye, but he and his wife got along well for a reason- they're both snakes. He was just a little more well known for it than she was.

Romulus tends to change his hair and eye color but for the sake of comprehension i left it the same I also totally forgot he's missing his pinky so we'll just pretend thats not there shhhhhhhh

I like your drawings a lot :) keep them coming

Haha thank you! I eventually want to do a serious piece of The Jester, and maybe some concepts for his outfits, but right now I’m working on outfit concepts for Iskra, and some art for Johann and his cult.
I double posted to separate Taff storyline from Pentre's storyline from Merthyr's storyle and hopefully give more players a chance to reply to one of them

Man, seeing Duke Isadore’s faceclaim, no wonder Romulus seems fond of him XD

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Masquerade OOC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus