Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Masquerade OOC

Yes. Gonna wait for another round of responses, I think, before I figure out what Raed does next.
I won't post with Merthyr until Stallion makes a move, decide where they go and so on.
Low-key I wanted stallion to be in on the action but here's so many people at the procession already and he can't just leave Merthyr lol
o.o Well that escalated quickly!

Quick question: how old is Aileen's child?
well it needed a little kick ... it was a bit quiet a while

no idea how old the kid is
strawberry_champion Topic Starter

The baby is about a year or so old now? The story is set in spring time so the kid living through winter was their treshhold like “okay now we can get attached to this one” XD
gosh cant imagine Pentre holding a baby in arms with a scowl of disgust
So does the baby have guards/nursemaids looking after him at all times?

Pentre being so terrible not even babies smile at him.

Yep that’s the idea! Our friend The Jester does have some pretty odd morals but if it comes to getting a target and a few servants have to fall victim then he’s not going to be too bothered. Sort of the idea that “oh you’re supporting this person even though they’re terrible guess you’re pretty bad too” accomplice mindset.
The Hanged Man (played anonymously)

Would Hangman have known Julius's daughter? He came into his service around 20 years ago, too.

Yeah he probably would’ve known the kid; she lived until she was 3; the story is she fell into the river and drowned.... but who knows >:)
Does anyone want/need me to do anything or am I pretty much free to do as I please?
Ooh! Maybe drag the prince back to Aileen and Pentre?

But yeah, I think you're free to do anything you'd like. Where would you like to see this go?
That would defeat the purpose of moving Merthyr in the first place if Stallion decided to turn him in XD

I think it would be really funny if Stallion used an illusion to make Taff suddenly 'vanish' before everyone's eyes, thus possibly saving his butt in the process. I'm just trying to figure out he's going to drop off/leave Merthyr temporarily without the latter seeing Taff and hobbling off. XD
Let me know if that is ok
Well, changing Taff appearance would be late now that The Hanged Man has recognised him and Pentre too

But it could be a spell for Merthyr to not notice his servant in this dire danger??

Even not knowing that Taff is the captive, Merthyr is the righteous idiot that would put himself in danger for the sake of others. When he sees The Jester captured (judging by the clothes) he's going to turn up at the Mancini mansion to demand the release of "this innocent" and declare himself to be the Jester with a wound to prove it

That may gain Romulus respect as the prince is trying to save him from death even if he is not exactly the one in danger, adding pressure for Romulus and Stallion to step in to save their necks

In that case Stallion may need to get king Conrad to come and save his son (in a race against time) Pentre trying to have Merthyr executed before the king gets there
Hmm... I dunno how I feel about that. While having the King himself make a move could be interesting, I personally am not invested in that sub-plot. If the RP does go that direction, I'll wait it out a few rounds to see how Raed could fit into the action, but there's a good chance she decides to cut her losses and run. Which is fine. It'd be a good way to wrap up her involvement, all things considered.

Oh I love the idea of that plot; I did however have a direction I’m working on pushing this towards, this RP does have a thought out plot though it’s ending will depend on how everything flows with everyone. I’m trying to think of the right time to kick the climax of the plot into action, but Romulus certainly doesn’t intend to leave Taff to this fate.
So what are some suggestions or options for me here? :3

I think that besides for Romulus snatching up the Mancini kid, the action is gonna be saved for Aileen and Pentre’s wedding- it’d make sense for Merthyr and Duke Isadore to show up there.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Masquerade OOC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus